Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

Tamkat - look at the Breastfeeding and healthy extras post, it lists all Hex's depending on age of baby xx

hi still doing amazing I see :) I had my little boy on the 23rd feb can you let me know how many he x I can have when breastfeeding? prob wont join group for a couple weeks will see how I get on but normally follow green plan x

Thankyou

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your son.

How are you feeling? Coping well so far?

Phot has the guideline I am using

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425491668.399436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

DAY 52

Little one for the past two nights has only woke up for two feeds. It may be that we have started solids. Today she didn't have anything as we are going to change the veg so doing an in between break. So tonight and tomorrow will show if having solids truly is for a better nights sleep.$

Breakfast: 35g Oats porridge(HEB), 150ml SS Milk(HEA), half Banana, Blueberries, WW Yogurt

Today was an early start to go spend day with a friend I haven't seen in over a year. She put down a lovely spread but not to bad syns wise.

Lunch: Going to estimate syns as its not my cooking
Chicken Stew (2syns for oil)
Kidney beans, sweetcorn
Chapati (8syns)

Dinner: 2 x Beef Burgers
Chips: Butternut & Sweetpotato
Mixed Veg
Nandos sauce(2SYNS)
Olive Oil (HEB)
40g Emmental Cheese(2 x HEA)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 10 x SYNS

Was out all day so no time for spin bike but need to try do 16mins tomorrow after i get back from my ladies thursday meeting....no lunch this week to catch me out

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425494144.245861.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425494144.245861.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 22
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425494189.983281.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425494189.983281.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 20
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425494232.134984.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425494232.134984.jpg
    877.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
thankyou :) doing well so far he sleeps a lot during the day & is awake a lot during the night but been waking up between 3 & 4am since last pregnancy anyway so not a problem for me was prob my body preparing me lol.managed 2 days on plan this week,yest went a bit wrong but looking forward to the extra healthy extras as bf makes you hungry!! xx

thankyou :) doing well so far he sleeps a lot during the day & is awake a lot during the night but been waking up between 3 & 4am since last pregnancy anyway so not a problem for me was prob my body preparing me lol.managed 2 days on plan this week,yest went a bit wrong but looking forward to the extra healthy extras as bf makes you hungry!! xx

You truly are motivated Tamkat...starting plan so quickly. Well done to you.

Why do newborns do that...sleep all day and awake at night...hehe

Good thing your body clock had you prepared

DAY 53

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), half banana, blueberries, WW Yogurt

Breakfast was early as headed out to Ladies meeting which was wonderful as usual. No temptation just my usual green tea. Glad to be home for the afternoon after this weeks outings.

feeling lazy to go on the spinning bike, so will definitely have a go tomorrow sat and sun. Instead of forcing everyday I aim to do 3/4 times a week on it.

Lunch: 4 monuthfuls of some left over Coconut and red lentil curry (3 SYNS)
Apple & 56g Emmental Cheese(2 x HEA)

Dinner:
Mung Beans, Brown Rice, Pork, Olive oil (HEB)

Snack:
Pear & half Banana

TOTAL: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 3 SYNS

IMG_2046.JPGIMG_2047.JPG

Last edited:
I was so unhappy with my weight after the last pregnancy that's what is motivating me to get to target this year,even a pound a week will mean I do it by October which will soon come round :) xx

I was so unhappy with my weight after the last pregnancy that's what is motivating me to get to target this year,even a pound a week will mean I do it by October which will soon come round :) xx

I am with you on that slow is even better. I am also happy with 1/2lbs a weeks.

We will get there

DAY 54

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), Blueberries, Raspberries, half Banana, WW Yogurt

A day at home is the plan to catch up on some housework...lol..

Managed 22mins on the Spinning bike in two split goes...feeling good for doing it :)

Lunch: left over: Brown Rice & Mung Beans, half Banana & Pear

Dinner: Roast Chicken & Skin(5SYNS), 120g Cottage Cheese(1SYN), Fuslli Pasta, Peas & Mixed Veg

Another day not so good with my HEs, will have some more milk(HEA) before bed

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 6 SYNS

Weather is looking good for the weekend so hoping that we have a nice weekend as a family

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425638750.776776.jpgIMG_2053.JPGIMG_2055.JPGIMG_2064.JPG

Last edited:
DAY 55 so far

Sun is shinning....hope this is a sign that winter is coming to an end

Breakfast: 3 x Weetabix(1.5 HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA),Banana, WW Yogurt

22 mins on the bike again today.

Lunch:
52g Wholemeal Bread(HEB), 56g Emmental Cheese(2 x HEA), Turkey Slices, Apple

Already used my HEs for the day...

Snack: 1 biscuit:eek:(3SYNS) i caved :(

Today is an example of where I didn't plan....I had planned something else for dinner but hubby wanted Cottage pie...with a cheesy later...hehehe

Dinner:
Beef mince: Onions, garlic, Courgettes, Peppers
Mash: Potato, sweetpotato, dash of milk (0.5 SYNS)
Cheese slices for topping (10 SYNS)
50g Cottage Cheese(0.5 SYNS) don't even know why I put this....didn't need it
CabbageTOTAL: 3 x HEA, 2.5 x HEB, 14 SYNS

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425733401.344293.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425733418.354962.jpgIMG_2072.JPG

Last edited:
DAY 56

Another lovely sunny day:)

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), WW Yogurt

family day, went to church then for a long walk by the lake...loving it :)

Lunch: 52g Wholemeal Bread(HEB), 32g Emmental Cheese(HEA), Ham Slice, Turkey Slices, 2 x Fried Eggs (3 SYNS), Coke Zero, half Banana

Dinner: Trout,Couscous with Roasted Veg. 1 tsp Olive Oil(5 SYNS), 1TSP Honey (3SYNS)

TOTAL: 2.5 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 11 SYNS

WEIGH IN tomorrow, I am not nervous but neither am I feeling overly confident. Lets see if the scales work in my favour to hit my first stone

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425821953.448745.jpgIMG_2101.JPG

Last edited:
Hey hun. Good luck for WI.

Just FYI, a tsp of oil is 2 syns, a tbsp is 6.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou!

I get worried sometimes am not syning correctly and just add extra just in case

WEIGH IN

So after getting on and off the scale 3 times. Its a STS! I just cant believe that the scales havent budged an oz up or down$

This 1st stone sure is proving tricky to get off.

Anyway going forward this week I am going to keep up 3 days of bike and reduce my portions and see if that makes a difference.

If anyone has any suggestions for me I am all ears

WEIGH IN So after getting on and off the scale 3 times. Its a STS! I just cant believe that the scales havent budged an oz up or down$ This 1st stone sure is proving tricky to get off. Anyway going forward this week I am going to keep up 3 days of bike and reduce my portions and see if that makes a difference. If anyone has any suggestions for me I am all ears

Sorry to hear about your STS looking at your food you deserve a loss. It could be doing more exercise that I think can help you maintain and then losses follow. I am no help otherwise on advice - I have had a bad weekend and looking at a gain this week I think so aiming to up the veg and lower the carbs but with little sleep I find this hard so we will see. Hope your LO is good? We are proper in the teething stage at the moment x

Sorry to hear about your STS looking at your food you deserve a loss. It could be doing more exercise that I think can help you maintain and then losses follow. I am no help otherwise on advice - I have had a bad weekend and looking at a gain this week I think so aiming to up the veg and lower the carbs but with little sleep I find this hard so we will see. Hope your LO is good? We are proper in the teething stage at the moment x

Thankyou! I sure hope the losses follow.

I do love carbs but i guess they don't love me...lol

LO is doing good, I would say she is mildly teething...Always wants something to nibble on and lots and lots of dribble. However no fussiness as off yet.

Is your LO having a hard time with teething which equals sleepless nights for you? I do feel sorry for babies so much to deal with...tummy, teeth crawling etc

OOoooo is your LO rolling over yet? at around 3months Lo was doing it every now and again but now nothing

Thankyou! I sure hope the losses follow. I do love carbs but i guess they don't love me...lol LO is doing good, I would say she is mildly teething...Always wants something to nibble on and lots and lots of dribble. However no fussiness as off yet. Is your LO having a hard time with teething which equals sleepless nights for you? I do feel sorry for babies so much to deal with...tummy, teeth crawling etc OOoooo is your LO rolling over yet? at around 3months Lo was doing it every now and again but now nothing

Teething and a cold and weaning seem to be keeping lo awake and a bit fussy, bless her she is so good natured she can be in pain and crying and you can still make her smile. My LO similar to yours sometimes roles over on her tummy but mainly wants to sit up and I Either support her or she is surrounded by cushions they do keep us guessing don't they :)

DAY 57

A lovely sunny day and just feeling lazy little one was up like 4 times last night instead of her usual 2

So I am going to be a bum today...heheh...well untill 7pm where I am working a catering event for 5 hours. Its just an event done once a year where I help out. Means hubby is all alone with LO in that time...If his lucky when I leave she should be asleep and wake for her first feed when I get back.

Breakfast:35g Oat(HEB).250ml SS Milk(HEA), Banana & Raspberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: small leftover of cottage pie, cheese(HEA), Roasted Veg Couscous(2SYNS), 1 x biscuit (3SYNS)

Oh my i am still hungry....hmmmm

Yes still eating: 35g Bread(HEB),Nutella(4SYNS)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9x SYNS

Last edited:
YESTERDAY DAY 57 CONTINUED......

So i was stuffing myself ,I think it was tiny hidden nervous about the work.

Work itself is not a problem, problem is language.I speak good german but leaving here in Switzerland their speak swiss german which is a dialect that cant be taught more about picking it up it also differs in different towns. there's more local people working the event so swiss german is automatically spoken

I got through the night during the night they feed us and I didn't resist as was tired and hungry

So i will just say i was off plan, i didn't go crazy but the meal wont be accommodated by my syns

Dinner was potato gratin, chicken, veg and a cream slice

DAY 58 so far..

So I am knackered after late night working, does my daughter care? Nope! so we got up early and she is now back down for a nap. I am not a good napper. Once I am up I am up...so just being lazy on the couch for now.

Last night done and dusted back 100% to try shift the weight...

Did a lot of walking, lifting last night a lil sore....don't know if i will bike today. My aim is 3 x times a weeks so till have time to achieve that.

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SSMilk(HEA), half Banana, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

TOTAL: 1 x HEB, 1 x HEA

Last edited:
Back