Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

DAY 58...continued

The day had started so well but ended in disaster.

Hubby was going to watch ice hockey match with mate from down the road, he decided to tell me last minute that the mate needed me to babysit the kids till wife go home from work. I dont mind babysitting is judt I wasnt told which equalled me prepared. Hubby just said get ready lets go...I was like where....to babysit.....MEN

So i basically had a few pieces of pork.

When i got in from babysitting equalled me stuffing myself with a few crips, a few biscuits, full fat coke.

So basically another day off plan

:sigh:

DAY 59 today
Today was an early start for me and LO meeting friends and heading to baby play group. A place to meet another mothers, practice language and good kids environment.

Somehow i just wasn't in the mood for weetabix for oats

Breakfast: Fruit & Fibre with Activia Yogurt run out off my WW Yogurt

Then we head to play group all goes well, ring hubby to see if his free for a quick hello as he works nearby, He happens to be in the pub round the corner from where I am. I join him for
lunch and have a cheeseburger and chips.

I then for some crazy reason treat myself to a twiix

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. IVE LOST MY MOJO:::::(:(

So will just call it another day off plan and get back on the road tomorrow.

So much for trying to aim for my 1st stone....Haaaaaa...mad at mysefl.

Plan is Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun MUST do my 22mins on the spin bike hopefully that will save me to STS and have no gain....:(:sigh::(

:( don't beat yourself hun it happens to us all just try not to let it spoil your week & get back on plan tomorrow :) xx

Hope you get your mojo back, it is hard sometimes and you have to remember you are looking after and breastfeeding a little one as well as lack of sleep, it all makes it more difficult. I had a bad weekend and I am still trying to counteract the effects to know avail so sometimes just have to be nice to ourselves, draw a line and move on. Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

Thank you Tamkat and jojojojo

I defo want to get back on track tomorrow still have 4 day to weigh in....i am still hopeful.

Your right about having a lot on...since i worked monday night, babysat tuesday night, been out all day today with night feeds has all had a knock off effect.

Dont know about you guys I love the goodies i have munched on twix, burgers etc....but it didn't hit the spot the way i would have imagined.

I just felt like a fatty....if the way I've been munching is what I did before I am surprised i wasn't heavier. I wasn't even eating cos i was hungry at times just because I could.

An early night today and wake up nice and fresh and back to control tomorrow

It's lovely to think we can be on plan all the time, unfortunately that's not the case. It's crazy when you think it's such a good feeling being on plan, you'd think we would never wander off.

But sometimes it just happens, because it just does.

Aim for tomorrow on plan with as much speed foods as possible. Lots of speed foods speed your losses so may help you with your STS

XXX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

its funny because when I was pregnant I was having weekends off plan & most of the time I wasn't really enjoying what I was eating just scoffing for the sake of it! Cant explain how much better it feels to wake up knowing you had a good day the day before.I think you are still in with a good chance of a loss this week :) x

Thank you Tamkat and jojojojo I defo want to get back on track tomorrow still have 4 day to weigh in....i am still hopeful. Your right about having a lot on...since i worked monday night, babysat tuesday night, been out all day today with night feeds has all had a knock off effect. Dont know about you guys I love the goodies i have munched on twix, burgers etc....but it didn't hit the spot the way i would have imagined. I just felt like a fatty....if the way I've been munching is what I did before I am surprised i wasn't heavier. I wasn't even eating cos i was hungry at times just because I could. An early night today and wake up nice and fresh and back to control tomorrow
Hi hope you have started the day well, I had a 2lb Gain but was looking like 5 earlier in the week. Not sure if I should cut the healthy extras down to 1 extra or not. She is not 6 months yet but having 2 small meals a day and feeding on me loads still. Don't want to interfere with her nutrients but wondering if that is contributing to the gain as over the whole week wasn't over the Syns despite my weekend - don't know what to do?? Hope you had a good night with the little one x

Hi hope you have started the day well, I had a 2lb Gain but was looking like 5 earlier in the week. Not sure if I should cut the healthy extras down to 1 extra or not. She is not 6 months yet but having 2 small meals a day and feeding on me loads still. Don't want to interfere with her nutrients but wondering if that is contributing to the gain as over the whole week wasn't over the Syns despite my weekend - don't know what to do?? Hope you had a good night with the little one x

Sorry about the gain at least not as big as you had maybe thought.

If the number of feeds she is having hasnt gone done I dont see why reduction of HEs. However maybe you could still reduce but still have HEs abd syn them...i.e 100g of cottage cheese is only half a syn, that was your still having dairy but at a low syn.

Night was good with LO, are you nights any better?

DAY 60

Early start to ladies meeting

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), Activa Yogurt(5SYNS), 1 Banana

After Ladies meeting onto to my friends for lunch

Lunch: Salad, Dressing (3SYNS)

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Green Beans and Peas, Chips: potato, sweet potato, Olive oil (2 SYNS)

1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 10 SYNS

Not been a good day with my HEs and food generally.

No bike done.

I am home all day tomorrow so gonna be better and have biking session too.

I am still feeling like I could attack chocolate , I don't know why just do...maybe its the weather...lol....any way resisting temptation

Looks like a good day food wise. I gave up and shared a kit Kat with my son and had a bit of chocolate - helped the craving.

DAY 61

Started off well then it just went terribly wrong.

I am just going to call this week a fall off the wagon. Off plan for the weekend. Gonna use the weekend to get my mind in the right place.

I will still weigh in on Monday clearly it will be a gain which i will hate but probably what I need to get me back in the right mind frame. I really just dont know whats going on. I normally get like this just before my period. which i havent had since LO...

My day has consited of biscuits , to many slices of bread, peanut butter, jam, nutella, chocolate....boy i've been an absolute pig.:cry::(

Next week hubby is doing a juice detox so he wont have any temptations in the fridge and I will just be cooking for myself. I

Wishing everyone 100% on plan and a very good weekend

Enjoy the weekend, sound like your attitude is the best in the situation. I have had a few periods since having LO and your hormones will be changing and could easily effect you, remember how well your doing looking after lo with everything else. I have an 18 syn chocolate desert waiting for me tonight (as it is a two pack will be having another on Sunday as well -'feel like I need a treat with OH in Barbados but could have chosen a non food related one!!)
Have a lovely weekend x

WEIGH IN

So last week was total disaster resulting in a deserved +3.9lbs gain.

I didn't want a gain but i just couldn't control myself last week.

Its a new week and I am back:). Got it out of the system now to get back in the right mind frame.

WEEK 10: Monday so far

Breakfast:
35g Oats(HEB), 250ml Milk(HEA), Banana, WW Yogurt

30mins on the spinning bike:), while I watched recorded Indian Summers.

Lunch:
60g Penne Pasta, Passata, 42g Emmental(1.5 x HEA), Ham Slice, Beef slices

Snack: Pineapple, Kellogs Choc Chewy Delight(HEB)

Dinner:
Roast Chicken + Skin (8SYNS)
Steamed Cabbage
Steamed Buternut & Sweetpotato
Nandos Sauce(4SYNS)

Snack:
Pear & Apple

TOTAL: 2.5 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 12 SYNS

I am feeling good and back in the zone:) IMG_2162.JPG

Last edited:
WK 10: TUES so far

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB),250ml SS Milk(HEA), grated Pear, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

I tried to get some cyclying but LO wont go down for a nap all morning, so i gave up and had a shower. Instead I am going to try do an many squats as possible.
So far 50 squats completed.

Lunch: leftover sweetpotato & butternut, 2 x fried Egg(2SYNS), 28g Emmental(HEA), Beef & Ham slice

Snack: Banana, Orange

Squeezed in 10 more squats....Malita has a cold and has been on the clingy side today.

Dinner: Pan Fried Chicken Breast, 1tsp Olive Oil (2SYNS)
70g Couscous (the recommended portion amount is 60g so a tad over)
Mixed Veg , half tsp garlic butter (2SYNS)

Snacks:
Kellogs Chewy Delight(HEB), 100ml SS Milk(HEA) still to have

TOTAL: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 6 x SYNS

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426597625.935215.jpgIMG_2168.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
WEEK 10: WEDS

Breakfast: 35g Oats(HEB), 250ml SS Milk(HEA), grated Pear, Raspberries

LO is on strike and will just not go down for naps easily anymore. However managed to squeeze a 15min bike session

Lunch: 60g Fuslli Pasta, Passata, Courgettes, 28g Emmental Cheese(HEA), Ham Slices

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Egg & Veg Stir Fry Rice, 1 tsp olive oil(2SYNS)
Salmon, honey (2SYNS)

SNACK: WW Yogurt, Kellogs Chewy Delight(HEB)

TOTAL: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 4 x SYNS

I am definitely back in the zone. Next week Monday I have a friend from the UK coming to visit so just getting the house(spare room) in order. Then on the Thursday we are driving over to the UK for the Easter holiday.

I had hoped to have lost 2 stones:p guess that wont be happening, however I am just glad I've managed to lose some of the weight. While on holiday I will do my best to make the right choices and be on plan as best as possible.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426705618.287213.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426705643.748548.jpg

Last edited:
I have been doing the 30 day abs and 30 day squats challenges they have been really useful in doing some exercises around the lo, is that what you are following? I haven't even been able to fit my steps in recently never mind an exercise dvd etc x

I have been doing the 30 day abs and 30 day squats challenges they have been really useful in doing some exercises around the lo, is that what you are following? I haven't even been able to fit my steps in recently never mind an exercise dvd etc x

Not following any set program. Hubby bought a spinning hike for me so just aiming to do a min of 3 workouts on it a week and other days I thought squats were a good choice.

But I'll will check out the 30 day abs and squats too see how I can work it in especially for holiday when I don't have my bike.

I doubt I could fit in a dvd workout LO can be very unpredictable. I do have a friend who would do the T25 and swears by it.

So Looks Up the 30day Squats and Abs I'll start the them properly tomorrow together with trying to do 3bike sessions a week too .

Thanks

Last edited:
Back