breda's ww diary to good health

Food is looking GREAT today Breda. You've made me feel hungry and it's only 11.07am :eek: Have a great day x

Jo, I think I actually have that DVD somewhere !!!!.I remember doing it at one stage . Must root it out. Yes exercise is going to have to become part of my life again :). Must start walking my doggie now tomorrow. I was told to take short walks of 10-15 mins at first. Son will be finished for the summer too so he would walk with me if I ask him. ( hate walking alone).

Sounds yummy yest and well done for today ;) xx

I agree with Jo - make sure u take care and recover x

Thanks Jo and Carly , dont worry I wont overdo it too quickly . On the aftercare sheet it says you can resume limited exercise as soon as you feel able . That to me at the moment would just be a stroll and I have son at home today so I wont go alone.

Its a pain but I wont be able to go to my WI today. I am not supposed to drive for at least a week and My friend is away today so I have no one to take me. I hate missing a class. I have no idea how this week went really but I hate missing the talk ,it always gives me a boost for the week ahead. Oh well will just have to boost myself wont i !!! . :D

Hope everyone has a good day and remember those Goals !!!!!!!!!!

Breda you are an expert in boosting yourself:) wish I had the same strength of will:eek: how is the sugar monster;)

Hi Mazie, great to hear from you . As usual the sugar monster is lurking in the backround . Nasty thing but I will keep trying to keep him under control . Never give up!!!!!!!! .

As for motivating myself I am a great believer in talking things in to being .The subconcious is a strange thing and I have always found the more you read ,talk ,write about your weight loss ,the more it actually happens (If you know what I mean). Keep chatting here to us all ,it will help ...:D:D

there is undoubtedly a lot of sense in what you say.suffer a lot from panic and stress and vertigo and find myself muttering the same mantra to myself over and over
never ocurred to me that it would work for weight loss but you are so right ,probably would:553:

Hi Brenda

Glad to here your little op went okay on Friday and that you are home and recovering. Continue to take it easy, hope you've had a good day today x

Hi Breda, I have just found your diary and really enjoy reading it! I live in Limerick too! Which WW group do you go to? I go to the group in Corbally. I sent you a friendship request, hope you don't mind. You mentioned rashers in one of your posts and said you give two rashers 4 pps. I have only being giving lean grilled rashers a value of one pro point - am I wrong? Well done on your weight loss so far!
Ellen

Hi Ellen . Its lovely to hear from someone from my neck of the woods. I know that Corbally class well . The sad thing is I used to teach that class at one stage.:eek: :cry:. Anyway here I am back n the wagon again after a few years bad health . I am now going to a class in Kilmallock on Tuesday mornings. (the mornings work better for me with kids in school). I had to miss my class today as I had surgery on Friday last and cant drive .. I hate missing class .. :(

About the rashers .looking in the PP book you are right its one point for a medium rasher. Not sure why I put two unless they were the really thick ones and I was covering my ass ..

How long are you going to the corbally class ?. I would love to have you as a friend . I find this site really helps me tokeep focussed . Feel free to chat anytime.

Hope ur well :) xx

Fine thanks Carly . I hope you are proud of yourself .you did so so well this week. I never loose big numbers like that except week one and after that its usually 1-2lb at the most. (but then me and exercise dont exactly see eye to eye.) I did actually go for my stroll today with son and dog . about 15mis out and 15mins back. Was tired after that much believe it or not. !!! Have to keep the habit going now..

Well done hun! Start small and work u! U star xx

Well done for your walk today Breda, every little step helps eh. I'm really believing this journey we're all on is made up small and steady progress :)

Hi Gang. Today has been a strange day for me. Food has been a bit off track but I decided to tell the truth and shame the devil!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast
30g porridge .............3pp
1/2 pt low fat milk......4pp

Snack (Friend brought me shopping-had a latte and apple tart and cream!!!!) . Estimate ....16pp

Lunch
2* slices brown bread ...4pp
2*tsp flora light.............1pp
60g chicken...................2pp
Tomatoe,
Bag walkers baked..........2pp

Dinner
2* slices back bacon/gammon..200g.8pp
Cabbage
200g boiled potatoe...................4pp

Snacks
4* jammie dodger biscuits?????????? 8pp

52/29 ????????????????What the heck
23 weeklies gone already.

Dont know why I wanted that apple pie and cream . I think I was so happy to be out of the house again (not out since saturday) I felt like celebrating. !!! .(should have just had the coffee I know ) This whole week being in hospital and everything has thrown me off course a bit. Have to get a grip now . WI next tuesday. Time to get on with the serious business of loosing weight for my Xmas bod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Game plan for tomorrow (23/06/11)

Breakfast
30g porridge...............3pp
1/2 pt low-fat milk.......4pp

Snack
Orange

Lunch
2* slices brown bread......4pp
2* tsp flora light.............1pp
1 bananna
1 penguin bar.................3pp

Dinner
100g extra lean beef mince....4pp
150g wholemeal pasta ..........5pp
1/4 jar dolmio......................2pp

Snack
sugar free jelly /fresh fruit salad /yogurt......................1pp
gougon/ chicken wing..........4pp

31/29

Last edited:
As long as u enjoyed it!

Game plan looks good xx

Hi Ellen . Its lovely to hear from someone from my neck of the woods. I know that Corbally class well . The sad thing is I used to teach that class at one stage.:eek: :cry:. Anyway here I am back n the wagon again after a few years bad health . I am now going to a class in Kilmallock on Tuesday mornings. (the mornings work better for me with kids in school). I had to miss my class today as I had surgery on Friday last and cant drive .. I hate missing class .. :(

About the rashers .looking in the PP book you are right its one point for a medium rasher. Not sure why I put two unless they were the really thick ones and I was covering my ass ..

How long are you going to the corbally class ?. I would love to have you as a friend . I find this site really helps me tokeep focussed . Feel free to chat anytime.

Hi Breda, sorry to hear you have been unwell, I really do hope you are on the mend. I wish you were still leading the group in Corbally:D I know you will be a WW leader again! When I get to goal I would absolutely love to be a leader, hmmm.....maybe someday. Today is only my third weigh in as I only started this month, weight is coming off very slowly so far so hope to loose at least 2lbs today. I am going to the group in the town centre today as I can't make the Corbally one. I am off to start my own food diary/blog now so look out for it!

Ellen

Back