ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

Thanks girls, 1.5 off for me, I'm made up! Next week hopefully I'll lose at least half and thatll be half a stone gone :):) x

Thankyou :) yesterday's food:

Brekkie - ww bake well slice (woke up late for work, not the best I know 2pp)
Lunch - walkers baked crisps (3pp) Philly light (1pp) warburton sandwich thin (3pp), homemade soup (pointed at 1 instead of zero as I had a portion and a half)
Dinner - omelette with ww cheese (7pp) broccoli and cauliflower (0pp)

Through the day: half pint skimmed milk (3pp) hot chocolate (1pp) choc orange roll (2pp) another bw slice (2pp)

Going to town Christmas shopping today so walking there, maybe back depending on how knackered I am lol

Sorry for not really being around the last few days! Yesterday was my day out with my friend, I'm writing it off and that's that :( I don't think il lose this week because of it but I'm not going to let myself slide, back to ww today! I'm so hungover it's awful I won't be doing it again for a long time!

lol poor u huni! the worst thing about a night out is the morning after :( make ur self a ww fry up all 'fried' and grilled that will do the trick! and SW chips for dinner :)
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
lol i wud prob have kiev n chips!
i really fancy a chicken pie! or a chicken tikka pie!!!!

I wonder is asda do chicken pies like the steak ones that Sarah bought a couple of weeks ago? x

i dnt no!! i really fancy chciken pie mash veg n gravy!!!
i have seen a quorn chicken n leek pie in asda before but thats coz i was lookin for some quorn thing the other days and saw it!!
were sarahs fresh or frozen
xx

SammieAnn87 said:
i dnt no!! i really fancy chciken pie mash veg n gravy!!!
i have seen a quorn chicken n leek pie in asda before but thats coz i was lookin for some quorn thing the other days and saw it!!
were sarahs fresh or frozen
xx

They were frozen.... I'll be nipping in tonight before WI so l'll have a look...

I have a peppercorn kiev the other night for 8pp, it's was beautiful! x

Mmm you girls are making me hungry lol! I'm just going to brave a cup of tea for the minute, good luck for wi tonight both of you! :) I really don't think il be drinking excessive amounts any more, it's only because I wasn't allowed to pay for anything that I drank so much lol came home and had pizza :/ and I'm on this week too...I feel the scales won't be kind at all to me! If I sts il be more than happy :)

thiswillbeit said:
Mmm you girls are making me hungry lol! I'm just going to brave a cup of tea for the minute, good luck for wi tonight both of you! :) I really don't think il be drinking excessive amounts any more, it's only because I wasn't allowed to pay for anything that I drank so much lol came home and had pizza :/ and I'm on this week too...I feel the scales won't be kind at all to me! If I sts il be more than happy :)

That sounds like my work doo's!!! We never have to pay for anything and we always end up drinking daft amounts! I wish I could learn and understand the word 'moderation'!!

Hope you feel better soon xx

everything is always better when free!!!

i always say i dnt wanna drink as much but i never ever learn for some reason!!!
i jus wanna have comfort food when im on!

drink lots of water today
xxx

they do do chicken pies but dunno the points x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Back