ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

Thanks becky, iv started the gym this week so hopefully it'll reflect on the scales, i know sammie I was horrified I though the drink would be 10pp at the most! Just done a gym sesh, c25k week 1 routine, 25 mins on cross trainer and 20 mins on bike, so 6ap by the calculator however, I burned 500 calories so should it be 5 ap instead?x

Yesterdays food: no brekkie :/ lunch - chicken curry (made at work, only had the actual curry no rice or anything, iv guessed and pointed it at 12pp but iv got weeklies so it's not too much of a worry
Dinner - homemade ww burgers and veg (12pp)

Through the day - banana, jelly and a hot chocolate (1pp) and half pint of milk (4pp)

:)

Weigh in in the morning :/

BeckyT said:
Good luck honey!!!!! x

Thanks Hun :) haven't got high hopes!x

3lbs!!!!! :):):) x

thankyou :) I weighed myself 4 times just to make sure lol, im celebrating with a glass of rose after a horrible weekend at work lol x

Celebrate away! I didn't do very well with my wine last night, only managed a glass and a bit. I have two nights out this week so hopefully I will do better then! x

I'm still here I haven't given up sorry for the flakiness, 1.5lb off this week, half a lb til iv lost a stone and 2 until I'm officially in the 10s!!

Back