ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

ohhh thats good x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

A bit of a naughty day yesterday, went over my dailies and have no weeklies left so not good.however I'm back on it with full force today. Going to a charity ball for our friend tonight, he and his girlfriend were in a car crash last year, he wasn't expected to make it and was in a coma and she never woke up from the initial impact. Quite a few of my old dresses do up but are too tight to wear so I'm not sure what to wear but il find something!

By some absolute miracle iv lost another 1.5! Iv had such an awful week and I binged last night because I was convinced that this week was a write off, I think it might catch up with me next week though so I'm determined to be an angel this week! 2 more pounds and I'll be at my pre preg heaviest weight, I'm so pleased iv lost over half a stone :):) sorry for being so crap this week! I'm at work and will catch up with posts when iv finished work x

Thanks Hun xx

Right! Behaving.

Breakfast - bran flakes (3pp)
Lunch - omelette with ww cheese (6pp)
Dinner - tuna Mayo salad wrap (5pp)

Through the day - half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp) discos (4pp) penguin (3pp) ww hot choc (1pp) and a rusk (1pp) not happy with the snacking but I only went 1 over my dailies so I'm happy with it :)

Hellooo! I'm sorry I haven't been on much this week, it's been so busy! Wi this morning and lost a pound, means iv got rid of 5% of my body weight :D hope everyone is well!xx

thiswillbeit said:
Hellooo! I'm sorry I haven't been on much this week, it's been so busy! Wi this morning and lost a pound, means iv got rid of 5% of my body weight :D hope everyone is well!xx

Congrats honey, well done x

Thanks Hun, iv been trying to catch up on everyones diaries, the sf seems sooo good glad it's working for you :)

I'm sure it will be :) unfortunately carbs hate me so I'm better off away from them, much to my heartbreak so best to stick to pp where they're high points x

thiswillbeit said:
I'm sure it will be :) unfortunately carbs hate me so I'm better off away from them, much to my heartbreak so best to stick to pp where they're high points x

I know what you mean. I used to have better loses on SW when I did red days. I'm just making a Sunday dinner and although I could have had potatoes I've decided to have extra veg instead x

Mmmmmm I really fancied a roast today, every Sunday at work it's a roast and it always smells amazing! But I resisted and iv just had a nice egg salad for dinner :) I will reintroduce carbs a bit more once iv lost more weight because I can maintain fine whatever I eat, it's just a matter of getting the preggo weight off

Arrrrgh! I'm heart broken, I went to costa today and had a black forest hot choc and a mince tart. I was fully aware that it would be high, but I got home and pointed it...26 bloody points!!! M whole daily allowance! The hot choc was 16pp! On the plus side, I started c25k today (in the gym), and loved it! Also went for a walk so notched up 5ap to counteract my evil lunch lol. Bran flakes fpr brekkie and just had some jelly, may have something extremely low pp in a bit x

Back