breda's ww diary to good health

Hi Jo. Yes it was really bold and I know its a very slippery slope but you are right line is now drawn and focussed for next tuesday when I aim to be down :D and back on my journey ......................

Ellen .Its not really my goal to become a leader again . This is all about ME and my health. I have two kids with very different special needs and I need to be healthy and long lived !!!!!!!!!.

I loved being a leader at the time. I only ever did one or two classes a week but its a lot of work behind the scenes believe it or not. The satisfaction from seeing people reach their goals is amazing and I am a people person but as I say Its not my aim at the moment.

Delighted you are enjoying your class and never worry if your weight loss is slow . I never loose big amounts but its the consistant people that religiously come to class (and stay if possible) and loose their 1-2 lbs a week are the people who normally get to goal . That is a fact.
Will look forward to following your progress . See your journey as a new way of life not something to do for i.e 6 weeks and that will help

Hi Mazie,

Strength of will !! I dont know. I have my slip-ups as well as everyone else (see yesterdays diary for details !!Ahem ). I think its down to consistancy and having small goals. I really want to see my first stone down now. That has refocussed me today . I have to go to a retirement mass later in my daughters school and there is refreshments after !! . Thats not in my menu for today so watch this space to see how I do. Will be honest ....

Iwillbe strong, I will be strong, cup of tea only.......... lunch when I get home.

You will be Breda!!!! didn't realise you already had been a leader sorry ,that was sposed to be a compliment on your lovely encouraging positive personality that keeps us all going:talk017::character00238:

Good luck! Eat before u go :) xx

Ahh Thanks Mazie .Thats really nice of you to say. If I help anyone along the way thats great. I havnt been walking the walk for the last 3 years but i suppose you dont forget what you have been taught.Writing to others motivates me too. keeps me focussed...

Hi . The retirement function went on a bit .was supposed to be finished at 1.30 pm and finished at 2.45pm . I was starving so I had a gougon and a chicken wing.:cry:. Will put on 4PP to menu . Could have been a lot worse I suppose.. Bit fed up I didnt resist but at least I didnt overdo it. :mad::mad:

Defo could have been worse! Xx

Hey to resist all that yummy food and only have a bit of chicken is fab, don't do yourself down ;) x

Thanks Girls . I feel better about my day now. There was a lady in frount of me in the queue for food and she had her plate piled high (like she hadnt eaten for a week!!) and of course she was a stick insect !!!!!!!!!! . How cruel is that :mad:

Well Done for resisting! My OH always does that with his plate he's a stick insect :( ugh!

Ruth
X

theres no justice in that at all! good on you for resisting though Breda :D 4 PPs at a function is NOTHING! xxx

Aw Breda don't beat yourself up over yesterday's pie and cream or today's goujon etc. You're doing well and with a few days to Tuesday you can certainly pick up again - I know you will too :)

Damn the stick insects - does anyone else hope they get fat one day and kno the pain? Lol x

Hi Girls .made the great break for freedom today and drove my car to Limerick (first time after op). Was so good to get out. Son needed to get new phone so sorted him out ,did my house shopping ,had lunch and came home. Home in plenty time for daughters arrival home from school at 3pm. I actually fell asleep for an hour on the armchair after. !!!. Have been good with food today i think.

Breakfast
40g branflakes................4pp
1/2 pt low-fat milk..........4pp

Lunch
2* slices brown bread.........5pp(thick)
1 scoop dry tuna................2pp
Tomato, coleslaw ..............6pp(probably full fat-2 tablespoons):mad:

Snacks
1* WW yogurt ...................1pp
1* iced gems.....................3pp

Dinner
150g new potatoes.............3pp
60g chicken breast.............2pp
roast veg

30/29 so far !!!!!!!!

Great that you are able to drive again Breda, looking forward to to hearing the results of your WI on Tuesday!

I'm glad you managed to escape, it certainly sounds as though you had a busy day! Food looked very good too :)

Hi Guys , Have had a crazy last few days. We have had our local agricultural show here yesterday and today and I usually help out selling tickets for Daughters school there its been all go . Really hot today so have been tempted by icecream vans. :mad::mad:. Have tried to keep off the junk like chips etc . Have to admit have not pointed . Cant wait to get back on tuesday and get back into routine. Missing the one week has thrown me. Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine whereever you are :D:D. On the good side I did walk around the showgrounds today for almost 3 hours. wrecked now.

Well done hun for all that walking :) bk to it tues :D x

Back