breda's ww diary to good health

Hooray, 2lb off is brilliant. Re the binging... I'm trying to change my mindset to a) try not to binge; but, if I do then b) move on the next day and not hold onto the guilt (which can trigger another binge for me). THere will always be times when we eat something we wish we hadn't but it's about changing the guilt into a more positive emotion. Now... onto the next 4lb :p

Breda you're a Star!

Delighted you achieved your 2nd Silver7 and the fact that you are on the cusp of another Century, 300's Begone Forever!

Hubby should have kept that Swiss Roll for to-night, sure he might have another treat in mind that won't be fattening! ;-) x

Well done on the loss Breda, it must feel great to have that first stone off. Personally I wouldn't call a bag of crisps, a two finger kitkat and one slice of cake a 'binge'. You just ate a bit more that you planned. I think a 'binge' is when you eat constantly for days on end. It is 9.25pm now and I only have one daily point left and I won't be going to bed until twelve at the earliest so I am fearing overeating myself right now. My latest low point treat is a baked or grilled banana with cinnamon, covered with a vanilla or toffee ww yogurt - only 1 pp.

Thanks ellen .It does feel good to hit that stone. I suppose what i ate last night wasnt so bad but a binge to me lasts about 2-3 hours where you are constantly stuffing food down your throat in rapid succession until you nearly get sick. (could have involved 3-4 full size chocolate bars,biscuits , desserts ,crisps,cakes, bread ,chips , etc)

When I start to eat "bad" stuff one after another like I did last night I think I just panic that its going to explode in to an all out binge like that . I didnt let that happen I suppose so thats good anyway.

I love the sound of your bananna treat ,must try that. :D

Well done petal :) we all have random wobbly binge days! But u are 1 stone smaller and U R IN CONTROL!!! :) xx

Thanks Carly and ellen. Just got our broadband fixed here (out all day) so can update my diary.

It was a beautiful day here so got off lardy arse and walked the dog for about 40 mins in the heat . Now have lovely red face and neck!!! but i really enjoyed it and the poor dog konked out from exhaustion as soon as we got in the door . She doesnt know what hit her...

Anyway food for today
Breakfast
30g porridge.....................3
1/2 pt skim milk................3

Lunch
Wrap............................5pp
Chicken........................3pp
Tomatoe,cucumber peppers
1*tbsp relish.................1pp

Dinner
Ocean pie with extra veg...5pp

Snacks
WW yogurt...................1pp
1 solero.......................3pp
Melon, orange

24/19 thus far

Well done for the walk!! :) x

Thanks girls ,I just needed to get started I think . Aim to go again later .Have to take cat to vet ... getting fits !!! will talk later

Thanks Jo .Just been for walk . Was tempted to do the 3 miles today (6000 steps) but was glad I didnt by the time I got home . Foot was beginning to ache . Will have to take it gently i think. Enjoyed being out though . Dog loving it too.!!!!

My cat has to have a chest x-ray next wednesday .she is not sure but he may have a diaphram hernia . It meens his organs could be pushing up in to his chest and affecting his lungs when he gets excited or runs too much . She said it could be due to a fall or a tip of a car .??. Would explain why he has been sleeping round the clock !!.

We have no luck with cats . the last one ran away :cry::cry:

Ah Breda, I hope your cat is ok ((())). Well done on the walk - you are best not to overdo things, if you enjoy yourself you'll be far more likely to continue, well, that's my opinion anyway :p

May I ask which Ocean pie you have or do you make it yourself? I had a Young's one recently and was really disappointed, I'm not sure there was actually any fish in it. I love ocean pie so would love to find a good, low PP one.

M x

Hey Micheala , It was the WW one actually thats usually in the freezer. I actually like the flavour in it . It is small but I put it on a plate with some extra brocalli (and maybe 2 small new potatoes ) and it fills me up. There isnt a whole pile of fish in it but its Dinnery and hot and quick !!! Nobody else in the house eats fish or white sauce but I like them so i do it for myself occasionally.

Todays food (hungry day )
Breakfast
30g porridge................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk...........3pp

Mid-morning snack !!!!!
1 medium boiled egg.......2pp
2* slices Mccambridge brown...4pp
2* tsp flora light...........1pp

Lunch(ate out)
2* slices br bread............4pp
Tuna with mayo (Guess)...6pp
1 tbsp coleslaw ..................3pp
Tomatoe lettuce

Dinner
100g rice................4pp
Chicken..................4pp
Curry sauce (Uncle bens)...2pp

Snacks
3* ptk walkers baked..........6pp

42 /29

13 weeklies used :eek:

Looks lovely Breda!

Hope that the cat is ok! I love WW Ocean Pie!

Ruth
x

Hi peeps, have any of you tried Tesco's own brand Fish Pie? It is the one in the 'regular' range of readymeals, not in the Light Choices range. It has a brown cover. I have had it a few times and must say it is very good for a ready meal. It doesn't look like much (what ready meal does?) but it has a lot of chunks of white fish and a nice creamy sauce and with some free veggies it is a good dinner or lunch. As far as I can remember it worked out at 11 pps but I need to check that again.

Ooooou sounds nice ,must try that one ellen. I dont use ready meals that often but as no one else in my house will eat fish ,its an easy option for myself. That or a nice salmon fillet covered in lemon juice and wrapped in tinfoil in the oven for about 20 mins ...Yum Yum..

All this talk of fish pie is making me feel hungry (only just eaten my dinner too!). I'll have to look out for the WW and Tesco ones. There's something very comforting in fish with white sauce and mash, right up my street :p

Forgot to put up food for today!!!!

Breakfast
30g porridge...........3pp
1/2 pt skim milk......3pp

Lunch
Wrap.....................4pp
1 tbsp relish...........1pp
Chicken .................4pp
Peppers,tomatoe ,cucumber ,red onion

Snack
1/2 honeydew melon and 1 WW yogurt
=...........................1pp
Apple,orange ,few mandarins.

Dinner
Not really hungry ,hubbie home late from work wanted take away, just had bread and bananna.

2* McCambridge br.bread...........4pp
2* tsp flora light.......................1pp
Bananna

21/29 so far

Last edited:
Hey hun! Well done for the walking! Hope ur cat is ok xc

Ww ocean pie is to die for, it doesnt seem like its a diet food its so chesy n creamy, lovely :)

Hi girls. Havnt been able to log on to the site all day ,think its something to do with my internet . rainy day here too so went to do some holiday clothes shopping . Bought some size 18 cropped pants !!!!!!(last ones i bought were 20,yippie)that cheered me up !!!!.
Didnt get out for walk today , my foot was really sore so I said I better give it a day off. food has been good .didnt even have cofee while we were out .!!!

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs......................4pp
2* slices McCambridge.........4pp
2* tsp flora light..................1pp

Lunch
2* slices bread...................5pp
2*.tsp flora........................1pp
bananna

Dinner
2 wraps (small)..................6pp
chicken.............................4pp
peppers,onion