breda's ww diary to good health

Ooh congrats on getting into the size 18 Breda, isn't it a great feeling to fit into a smaller size? Where are you going on holiday? I am having a week in Spain in September so I am hoping to get into a smaller size before then as well.

Yay to the size 18s! Hope ur foot gets better soon xx

Hi,ellen and Carly.We are heading to France ellen . we were there last year and really enjoyed it. We drive over and rent a house. suits us with B being on our own.. Weather is miserable here today . everyone says its cold but I am sweating like a pig !!!!!! . Its my age :D.might go out for lunch just to get us all out of the house. will post food later.

Enjoy the hols :) sounds lovely!

Hope ur foot is feeling better! Enjoy ur lunch out :) x

Hi girls ,went to Mcdonalds for lunch. Had a meander around the shopping centre . did us all good to get out. so food today

Breakfast
30g porridge...................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk..............3pp

Lunch
McChicken sandwich..........10pp
medium fries......................9pp

Snacks
2*WW yogurt.......................2pp
4*cadburys choc.fingers........3pp
1*loop the loop.....................2pp
Melon and orange

32/29 so far

3 weeklies used

Last edited:
Congratulations Breda on the smaller size - feels fabulous doesn't it. As Jo said, that feeling lasts longer than the enjoyment of the heavy PP foods :) France sounds lovely and it'll be lovely that B enjoys herself too. Rest the foot and fingers crossed it'll be feeling better in no time.

M x

Sounds like a nice day :) x

Hi Breda,

Congrats on the smaller size :D When do you go to France? xxx

Off in two weeks Karen ....Cant wait . Determined to eat healthy by day and enjoy my evening meal with a few glasses of vino thrown in !!!!!!

that must have felt fantastic when you had to switch the clothes you were trying on for the next size down - it always gives me a boost when that happens. Really helps you stay on track too. Well done :)

Well so far today my food has been mostly carbs (for some reason!!!). just as well i have about 20 weeklies left and tomorrow is weigh in :(

Breakfast
30g porridge..................3pp
1/2 pt milk....................3pp

mid-morning
2 slices white toast.........5pp
2*flora light...................1pp

Out for coffee with Friend
Cappaccino......................3pp
small scone .....................5pp
low-low sachet and Jam.....2pp

Dinner
WW ocean pie...................5pp
(hubby working late again . decided to have this myself)

snacks
1WW yogurt......................1pp

28/29 so far

My stomach has been really bloated today ,was thinking it might have been difene I was taking for my back . If I take those for too long they always effect my stomach

Last edited:
i hope weigh-in is a good one. I hope the meds havent bloated you on the scales. i like your thinking regarding holiday :D

Good luck for WI! Good plan for France! Sounds fab! Xx

Best of luck for WI Breda! Fingers crossed for you.

Hi Girls, thanks for all the good wishes for this morning . Still feel bloated !!! Not worrying too much about todays WI ,it will sort itself out eventually.

Had "grumblings" (as married people can) with hubbie last night over his late hours @ work (because I never know whether to eat or wait for him) then felt guilty after. He works really hard and jobs are scarce here. I know it would be worse if he wouldnt work or hadnt a job. I am at home full-time so I suppose I should be happy with that. BUT Its a long day with two teenagers both with their own needs . It was 10pm when he got home. I eventually had a WW meal around 9pm. I have said before I will eat with the kids around 5-6 but its nice to have a meal together when he comes home . Its adult company for me not Maaam all the time . I think I want my cake and eat it really . Am I being unreasonable . Just venting here girls .... He has always been like this and is really so loyal to his job (and its our bread and butter ) but I sometimes feel I am raising these kids on my own .
Moan , moan .......... I think he see this as my side of the bargain .

Will update about WI when I get home from class .

good luck with the WI

Have you thought about eating earlier with the kids so that you don't end up hungry but then sitting down with a cup of tea with your husband when he gets home while he's eating his dinner - its what my mum used to do when we were younger and my dad was working in London so would get home too late for us to wait. Or do a fruit salad for desert and save that until he gets back or something along those lines - that way you still get the sitting down together and talking part without you getting frustrated waiting for him :)

Hi Miff , I have tried to do this before but always end up back waiting for him. Some nights he might actually be home around 7pm which isnt too bad and some days I wouldnt be hungry by 5 0' clock. Im just moaning really Im sure all stay at home mothers have the same problem at times !!!!

On the good side I STS today . I knew my stomach was off form for the last few days so happy with that . I've had two good weeks anyway so hopefully itll show next week before I go on hols.

I go mental at my husband on a regular basis and dont care if Im reasonable for it or not lol. Could you agree on 2 specific nights a week that are set and he has to be home by 7.30 on those nights so that you can eat together? I think thats reasonable (though I'd push for 3 or 4 :D).

well done for staying the same... tis a relief when you think you might gain and you have had some great losses. xxxx

Back