breda's ww diary to good health

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good day today. I am back on track TG and praying for a STS tomorrow.

Food for today
Breakfast
30g porridge.........................3pp
1/2 pt skim milk....................3pp

Lunch
2* slices bread....................5pp
2* tsp flora light..................1pp
Bananna
WW Yogurt..........................1pp

Dinner
Pasta(150g).........................5pp
Dolmio Bol Sauce.................2pp
steak mince(100g)................4pp

snacks

24/29.............so far

Well done for getting back on track - and so well too. Those not-so-good days are hard and one slip can lead to a full-on slide... I've felt myself slipping and made a big effort to stay focused today. One day at a time. If tomorrow is bad then that can be just ONE day - one bad day doesn't have to mean you throw the towel in and give up. You are doing really well and I think having a few days away is just what you need. Fingers tightly crossed your husband's employers rethink their request. xx

Well done for getting bk to it! Good luck for WI xx

Where in France are you going on hols Breda? I have always wanted to visit France, hope to go next year. Hope your hub doesn't have to break the holiday short.

Thanks girls for all the nice thoughts. Hubbie told them yesterday anyway that we all need the break so we will see what happens .. Ellen ,we are heading down the atlantic coast to a little island(big bridge across to it) called ile d'oleron, near la rochelle. It is a beautiful part of France and we loved it last year. need a car to travel around though. We rented our house last year from a lovely english couple further inland and they also manage this one. CANT WAIT NOW:D:D

Hi All, Couldnt believe it today but I was down 1lb !!!!!. Am really pleased with that pound because it takes me out of the 200lb bracket . I now weigh 199lbs:D:D. Concidering i had such an up and down week I am delighted. Two weeks holidays now though :eek:... plenty beach walking i think .I dont mind if I come back with a pound or two up but not any more than that..

Food today has been a bit crazy as I still havnt had dinner this evening. I think I covered my exercise for today with an hour pushing a lawn mower and cleaned all my back windows. (one of those energetic days!!!)

Breakfast
40g porridge...................4pp
1/2 pt low fat milk...........4pp

Lunch
2 * slices McCambridge bread.........4pp
2* flora light................................2pp
Bananna
WW yogurt..................................1pp

Snacks
apple, mandarins,

Dinner
Think I will have a salad
60g chicken...........................2pp
mixed salad
beetroot
2* tbsp LF coleslaw................1pp

18/29 so far

I cant seem to update my ticker at the moment .the site refuses to open for me ???????

Last edited:
well done that's fantastic

I wouldn't worry about the holiday too much - just make sensible choices as far as you can and try and get some walking in if you can and you should be ok - and if not then relax and enjoy it anyway because you know you'll get back on track when you get home so any possible blip is only temporary :)

Thanks Girls, Its so hard to get the blooming pounds off (with thyroid ) . Id hate to have to get a half stone on again when I come back at a lb a week !!!! . (you know what I mean Miff about a slow loss !!). Cant wait to be off now.

Food for today

Breakfast 30g.....................3pp
1/2 pt Low fat milk.............4pp

Mid-Morning
2* slices bread.(toast)..................5pp
2* tsp flora........................1pp

Lunch
Wrap............................4pp
Chicken........................4pp
1 Tbsp relish.................1pp
peppers,tomatoe,red onion, cucumber

Dinner

To Be Decided............

21/29 so far

Well done for losing Breda :) Enjoy your holiday, I think you're well into the WW way of thinking an dwill make good choices but still be able to enjoy yourself. M x

Well done on the loss :) x

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Breda, you deserve it! xxxx

Have a brill hol! Miss u xx

hope you are having a fantastic holiday and getting some quality relaxation time in there.

Oh and 1lb a week isn't slow, especially with thyroid problems - the average is 1-2lb a week for a healthy sustainable weight loss so you are losing the same as most people without problems so its really good :)

Hope you're having a lovely Holiday!

I'm very jealous! Enjoy it :D

Ruth
x

Hi Everyone !!!!!!!!!

Just back after my two weeks and believe me I have not been good!!!! Its impossible in France with their beautiful boulongeries (Pastries and croissants ) and frites with everything!!. I tried to make good choices at meals but the snacking was awfull . It doesnt help when you are with 2 guys that eat everything they want. BUT I cant blame them ,they didnt force me to eat :sigh::sigh:. So I have braved the scales and I think I am up around 4 lbs. (normally weigh in the morning so will try again after breakfast tomorrow).

Had a fantastic time though . I love France (Ile D'Oleron) ,lovely weather ,lovely people, lots of markets , beautiful beaches . We love it . Will def go again next year .

But back to reality and aim to get these pounds shifted again before September . Will catch up with all your diarys soon when I get a minute . Hope you are all going well . :D

glad you had a fantastic holiday - 4lbs over 2 weeks isn't bad considering what you would have been eating while away and that will come back off really quickly once you get back on track. Just imagine how much the gain would have been without WW helping you make better choices! lol

I know miff. It shows how easy it is to get in to old patterns too. But I know my weight will always have to be worked at for me so back to reality today . It was a lovely break but I have to get this 4 stone shifted before next years holidays . Its easier to battle at 10 stone than at 15 stone. !!!!!

Todays food so far

Breakfast (back to old reliable)
30g porridge ..................3pp
i/2 pt LF milk..................4pp

Snack
fruit coctail

Lunch
2* slices bread...............5pp
1* slice Ham..................1pp
Tomatoes
2 tsp flora ight................1pp

snack
2* coffee wafer thingys hubby brought from france guessing .......5pp

Dinner
Chicken chow mein ............8pp

total so far.........................27pp

Thanks Jo . It will happen. I promise!!!
I still have WI to face on tuesday and I would love to say ill leave it until i am down a few pounds but i know thats dangerous so off back on tuesday morning. im glad i had a fairly good day today back tracking so will build on that tomorrow now. onwards and downwards!!!

Back