breda's ww diary to good health

not a bad day at all today - I suddenly have an attack of the hunger monster this evening but I'm ignoring it in the hope it eventually goes away and in the meantime having a cuppa to try and make that happen quicker :)

The salmon sounds lovely - haven't bought salmon for a while as I went off it for a bit but I might get some again next week and see how I get on with it again :)

I am not a big fish eater and the rest of them in this house wouldnt eat fish at all so very rarely I'll have a cutlet for myself. If I am eating out as well sometimes ill have fish just for something different. I am happy with today now. I am full to the gills and only used 27 pts. !!!!!!!!!!

Menu for today
Breakfast
30g porridge................3pp
1/2 pt LF milk..............4pp

Snack!!
2* slices wholemeal bread .......5pp
2* tsp flora light.....................1pp
2* tsp.Apricot Jam...................2pp

Lunch
2* slices wholemeal bread........5pp
2* tsp flora light.....................1pp
60g chicken............................2pp
Salad

Dinner
2* lean back rashers.................2pp
1* poached egg....................... 2pp
100g beans..............................3pp

30/29 so far

Ate way too much bread today .My friend arrived this morning with a fresh (warm) cake of brown bread (she was being good as I was on WW !!) I couldnt resist . It smelt soooooooo good. I had to cut back for dinner but still had some good protein .Will have fruit later or a yogurt.

how was weigh in? I wouldn't worry about the bread today - you now have a week to pull it back before the next meeting.

Well done on getting back on track though - I'm fully motivated for this coming week again now and feeling a little bit more clear headed to be able to get myself back where I should be thankfully :)

hi Breda

Hope everything is going well and you have managed to get back on track this week. I'm back to tracking more carefully again this week but my points are struggling to come back up to what they should be - I might have to buy a few "snacks" so I don't look so angelic to my leader!! lol

Hope ur doing well darling :) sorry for being AWOL xx

(((Breda))) I hope you've turned your corner Breda. I've had a week of that sugar monster and I've indulged it - ate copious amounts of choc biscuits in for Alex. As a result I've felt tired, lethargic, headaches etc - reminded me of how terrible I felt when I started WW - but how good I felt after a couple of weeks. Guess it was the sugar and rubbish leaving my body. Stay strong hun, we can do this together xx

:break_diet:get strengthening that cage for the sugar monster,he is such a thoughtless devil
I am just as bad at keeping him at bay:talk017::grouphugg:

Missing u Breda xx

I'm hoping that she's not been on here because there's a problem with her internet rather than there being a problem for Breda.

Hopefully she'll be back soon

Aaaah thanks girls . You are so nice to have missed me. .. Yes Im afraid I have had a bad week(s) but went back to class today and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done because I really (like a bold child) didnt want to go !!!!!.I didnt want to face my leader or the scales.I was also sick at the thought of having to start again!!! I am so glad I did though . After being on the steroids and Holidays of course I have put on 10 lbs :cry:.

But new start today and decided to reset my ticker . I weighed in today in jeans and heavy runners because thats what I will be wearing over the winter . (over the summer I was weighing in sandals and short light summer pants. (could account for a pound or two says she clutching at straws).

My food today has been fine so far . Bowl of cerial for breakfast and 2* slices brown bread and chicken and coleslaw for lunch . Will write up menu later . not sure about dinner yet.

Am catching up with all your diarys but I hope everyone is doing well and are looking towards Xmas goals. I have one of my best friends getting married next year in May so thats my long term aim.

Feels good to have my head straight again. Always feel so much better without the crap ..

well done for coming back and for facing the scales - draw a line under the gain and move forward from here and you'll be fine ((hugs))

oh and jeans and heavy runners could easily account for 3 or 4 lbs of that - I never weigh with shoes on at all because of the weight they can add and I must admit I'm looking outside at the grotty weather and deciding at what stage I take the hit of weighing in my jeans. I'm going to be leggings again tonight because I'm expecting a STS at best and I know if I put my jeans on it'll be a gain so if you wore those AND runners then yep it'll definitely be some of it.

Thanks Miff , makes me feel a little better. :D:D:D. I decided to take the full hit today and not have it dicouraging me later on. It really is such a slippery slope for me if I go back on the chocolate . It gives me such an appetite for more. Its like Jekell and Hyde !!! . I can be so good and so bad !!! . I suppose I have to face the fact that I am a sugar addict and Like an alcoholic I will have to go to my classes for the rest of my life. I will have to take one day at a time . :sigh:

when are your next set of blood tests being done to see how you're doing on your thyroid meds? I ask because bizarelly I become a chocolate monster when my levels are off and I'm hypo and I get crazy cravings - especially cheese! - but I can resist the temptation for sugary or chocolatey stuff when my levels are better so it is possible that might be a factor?

Well done for being so brave :) and yay to fresh start! Sure u will get a nice big loss this wk :) x

No I dont think I can blame that Miff my last blood result I got in August was

TSH = 1.24
Free T4 =16.0

The TSH has come down from 3.0 but the free T4 is around the same I think.

I am my own worst enemy i think . I am also mega menopausal at the moment ..hot flushes , goldfish memory , cant sleep , periods all over the place. !!! the joys of being a 47 year old woman

I can relate to the all-or-nothing mentality regarding food..would you find the Beck Diet Solution book good breda? I've been using it myself and I've found good:)

Well done on getting back to class! I know how daunting that is but you've done it, and will be back on track in no time I'm sure! x

Hi Dietgirl . Willing to try anything once . Will I get it on amazon ?

Back