breda's ww diary to good health

that's fantastic Breda well done - 2lbs is a great start back on the right road :)

*high five* for the 2lbs...and we're off ...again :)

Three positives for today

1. went to class ,lost 2lb , great talk after

2. did tracker 100%

3. Actually concidering getting out my dusty bike tomorrow and going for a cycle .

hows the cage going?

Hi Breda-
just wondering how the building of the fortress is going
I need a super charged electric fence to keep him at bay-he's truly evil isn't he
I just know he's chuckling :8855:
I fell off that wagon about 6 weeks ago and he keeps pushing me off again
do love your idea of recording 3 positive things for the day

Michillinwoman said:
Three positives for today

1. went to class ,lost 2lb , great talk after

2. did tracker 100%

3. Actually concidering getting out my dusty bike tomorrow and going for a cycle .

Fab positives :) really must keep doing mine 2!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done for ur fab loss :) woop!! Xx

Hi Girls. had a reasonably good day today . Son got his Junior Certificate (Like GCSE in England)Results today and did brilliantly ,much better than we had expected really. Was really thrilled for him as he is dyslexic and has to work hard, so we celebrated a little.!!! . Used about 14 weeklies so didnt do too bad.

Positives for today

1. Stayed pointing even though I thought the day had gone to pot but guess what it had'nt .(normally I would have given up)

2. Walked my dog for about 25 mins today

3. Watched some motivational programs tonight on TV ,

Have been good today (so far) . Went visiting with my friend here and had a box of those mini fondant fancies plonked in front of me. I took one and pointed it as 3pp (they are tiny!!) and resisted them pleading at me to take more . Usually I would have had 2 or 3 . :eek:. Am I getting sense ???????????. Will do my three positives later.

Well dome for pp-ing and pulling bk :) x

oh well done breda on your great day! I know you can do it:) Oh I started doing the 3 positive things too, it puts you in a good mood, doesnt it!:p

Ha , Good one Mazie :D:D... I hope he is sulking . It feels good to beat the sugar monster for once . (The little bugger!!!!!!!)

Jo , Youre home !!!!,fantastic , so lovely to see yu back online . will post on your diary next.

Carly and dietgirl ,thanks for the well done's . It felt good actually ,like a little victory ,like I can control myself ,have a little and then stop.

Forgot to put up my 3 positives.

1 . I was able to have a little cake and then stop :eek:

2. I pointed all day

3. While my gang were scoffing chocolate bars from Aldi tonight ,I quite happily had my mini merangues, tinned fruit and WW yogurt all for 2pp and it was gorgeous .

2pp desert which was actually really tasty and kept the sugar monster at bay - seriously impressed

good to see you feeling more positive and in control again - its like have the old Breda back and that's always a good thing - way to go :)

The showers have been really heavy here today and its quiet cold. Yes its good to be back on track . Today has kinda been a strange day as my car was in the garage and hubby was at work so just me and kids here all day, looking out at the rain .!! only excitement is our cats chased a mouse in the front door and I dont know where it is now !!!!!!!!!! .

Food has been O.K but its been an effort to distract myself from picking out of sheer boredom. That kettle seems to be calling me all day :eek:.

oh no - mouse in the house!!! I'm sorry I would have had to move out by now if I didn't know where it was - I'm awful with stuff like that hahahahaha

Then again i suppose there are APs to be earnt from chasing it round the place trying to get it back out lol

Bizarelly I've started knitting for those days when I need distracting from picking. It was something our leader suggested a little while back - I'm not very good at it so I find it very distracting and my mind is preoccupied trying not to drop stitches so I can't think about food at the time - plus it keeps my hands busy so they aren't tempted to be picking at bits. Oh and at the end of it you get a new top - I am making mine in the next size down on the basis that by the time I ever get it actually finished I'll hopefully be able to fit in it hahahahaha

Well done on keeping going - just keep thinking about how good those scales are going to feel on Tuesday and don't let the sugar monster take that away from you ;)

Well done for resisting!!! Hope the mouse has gone! Lol

Hope ur having a nice weekend xx

No news on mouse Im afraid. Hubby has set a trap under brids wardrobe butnothing yet . I think he may have been stunned by the cats first and ran under something and collapsed.!!!! If trap doesnt work I think we will have to start moving beds etc.

I used to jump on chairs and squeel like a little girl before if I saw a mouse Miff but having two cats that love bringing me presents I think I have got a bit better . I still wouldnt like to see them running around close to me but Im a bit better. :D

Breda my cat plays with them out in the back garden as she won't bring them to me because she knows I'll take it off her - and even without them in the house I still stand on chairs squeeling hahahahaha

Hope you are having a good day and good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

Back