breda's ww diary to good health

Glad they kicked in and ur pants are looser :) woop! Cx

Hope ur ok xx

Hope ur ok Breda xx

Hi everyone, sorry for not being online for a while . Been a bit crazy here . Well main news is tablets are working and only minor spotting since. Have to take them for 15 days and go back to doctor then.

Weight is still static . I am beginning to think that its all hormonal but at least I suppose its not going up !!! . I am still not eating sugars (except fruit) and otherwise eating healthily . I want to continue to eat like this now as I dont crave and then binge when I am not having the high sugar stuff . Its amazing for me ,I have no interest in them .

That's brilliant ;) well done u! Glad u don't crave it now!!! Xx

Glad the tablets are working & hopefully the docs can make sure it doesn't come back again. I've replied about the thyroid stuff on my thread so won't repeat it here but basically yep I don't think it would hurt for you to get tested again to see if that's the cause as it can throw so much of your system out of sync :)

Hope ur well cx

Hi Girls , Havnt had a great week . I am still bleeding (though not as much) after 10 days on tabs!!!! . Didnt go to WI on tuesday .:whoopass:. Had major breakout on "sweet side" and felt really low all week . Was at consultant on wednesday and she took my bloods again for thyroid and Menopause . Will be interesting to see results. Have stoped eating sugar again since yesterday and feel much better today. People are telling me I am very pale which must be due to blood loss . Think I have put up weight but am afraid to step on the scales !!!! . Not going to worry too much now until I get some answers and know whats going on!!!!:(

Breda the sweet stuff could well be explained if your thyroid is even slightly "off" so don't beat yourself up on that one. I know when mine goes haywire I can't concentrate on sticking to better meals & get hideous cravings that are literally not possible to resist - when I'm balanced I don't have any desire for sugar at all but when I'm not it's like being an addict looking for my next fix. Plus the bleeding indicates there is something hormonal going on which could well explain that too.

Hope you get some answers too xx

Hugs!!!! Hope u feel better soon x

Hope you are starting to feel better honey. Did you get your results back yet to throw any light on it all?

Hugs xxx

Hope ur ok Breda xx

Hope ur ok petal! We miss u xx

Back