Bren's..... Cruise-ade

'tis nice, psychologically, to oust water with PP day immediately prior to weigh in...

Well that's decided then always 2 days of PP prior to WI. Perhaps when I reach stabilization then I can make Tuesday my PP day. Oh and going to aim for 2.5 ltrs tomorrow and 35 min workout.

Little chief had his shots today, so scared of the car and the vet centre. All these people and new smells.

WI day tomorrow. Today has been good food wise;

bircher muesli with oat bran allowance
custard
eggs and smoked salmon
yoghurt 350gm (two serves this afternoon)
coffee x 2
g/tea x 1 (will have more later)
1.5ltrs of water

and i plan for dinner to be salmon and dukan mayo...mmmmmm

Hoping that TOM will not hinder my losses and the number will go down on the scale.??? Actually a STS would please me. I have done 2 and half days of PP (Monday and Tuesday, then part of Sunday). Only time will tell now.

I havent done much exercise this week either.... only 30 mins last night and plan on another 30 tonight.

xx

I've done 30 mins on the bike. Man do I feel bloated (TOM). Not getting a positive feel for WI in the morning. PleAse be a sts...

Hey Good Luck with WI Bren x

What have your weekly losses been like so far on dukan?

I'm considering following your veggie dukan for a bit next week :) x

Bircher muesli my style is;
Your oat bran, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener and yoghurt.
Mix dry ingredients and then add your yoghurt. Enough yoghurt so the bran / yoghurt ratio is 1-3 ( more yoghurt). You make night before and it is ready in the morning.

A 1 lb gain this week. Was expecting it as TOM... Not too stressed as I know it will go next week and hopefully take extra with it! ;)

your museli sounds really yum i may try that one day if i can ditch my muffins for a day !!! your 1lb gain will be off before you know !!!!!!!

Bircher muesli my style is;
Your oat bran, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener and yoghurt.
Mix dry ingredients and then add your yoghurt. Enough yoghurt so the bran / yoghurt ratio is 1-3 ( more yoghurt). You make night before and it is ready in the morning.

sounds interesting Bren :) is it nicer than dukan porridge? x

Ooh I do that sometimes lol, didnt know it had a name, its nice because all the bran is soaked up with the yog, mm will make that tonight for tomorrow

Alottoloose is the porridge hot?

Jet thanks hun xx

Today for those interested in a fish'eating vegetarian... Usually I only have fish about twice a week when not dieting...

Bircher muesli
Custard
Tofu curry
Yoghurt
Coffee
G/tea
Tuna(tin) , vege and dukan mayo
Little custard

Currently doing 30 mins on the bike and I've drunk 1.5 ltrs of water. Going to aim for 30 everyday until WI.

yep it's hot :)

1tsp wheatbran
2 tsp oatbran
semi-skimmed milk (enough to cover)
1 tsp sweetener
cinnamon to taste

about 6 mins in an 850w microwave (stir every 2 :)) x

how did the pup get on.

Vicky he's gorgeous!

Today I had a peek on the scales before dinner..... And I've lost the 1 lb gain this week plus another with it. It's looking positive for Wednesdays WI next week. Fingers and toes crossed.

Today;
Coffee
Bircher
Custard
Scrambled eggs
Yoghurt
Salmon and dukan mayo
A little custard

I've drunk 1.9 ltrs of water. Just doing 20 mins on the bike in front of the TV now and then off to bed.

night hun sleep well xx

Back