Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Hi ya all!!

Gee it is great to know that i am loved and missed by some very special peeps on here! XXXXXXXXX

I have only lost 100gm so down to 73.1, which I am okay with as a very busy week with not alot of exercise. Food wise I have sucumbed to about 4 biscuits over the weeks, a handfull of choc almonds and sultanas (seriously only a few), and 1.5 glasses of wine. On a good note, i have been drinking 2 ltrs of water each day.

My 11's have finished today so things are to be slightly easier at work and i should be able to push through alot a my paper work and get that side of things organised. Reports ...... however, are pending and I am hoping that can knock them over on Friday at work or the weekend (nights).

Jo mum arrives on Tuesday and I have a yr 10 formal dinner to attend and then drive to the airport. I have requested veggie meal with no bread or pasta!? We shall see how that goes?...

Really want to do some more on the garden on Saturday but the weather is not looking good. Then on Sunday clean inside the house top to bottom before Tuesday.

So overall really busy, I have been a little deviate with the food. But I am back to a PP day tomorrow!

Thanks again everyone and I will try and get around to diaries :)

XXX

Alex, where are you? Come on girl missing you lots an hoping you are back on track!

Phew glad you're not really awol. Where is Mum coming from?

Yes relieved to see you havent gone missing ;) yes best of luck with the meal i wonder what veggie option can be no carb lol?

hi bren. i'm here, have been good for a whole week and my scales say no change :-( just about to hit the gym in an attempt to get even half off for sw 2moro

Alex, good girl! Stick with it, like i said I only lost a measly 100gm. But am am sticking with is and going to move past this plateau!

xx

bren it's awful when we are to busy but u seem to enjoy ur work !!!!!!!!!! and im glad u are ok lovey !!!

morning/evening Bren. how has your day been?

Hi Bren, Thought Id check in on you too :)
Hope alls going well, Nah just leave the house Mammie will do it for you while you work :) :) I love mammies!! I always seem to leave my fridge for mine, I HATE cleaning fridges for some reason.
Hope all's good and well when she comes on tuesday!
Im trying to get mine down for Xmas but the Drs are stuffing her up and she might have her operation just before then and Im not sure when kidney patience can fly after having one removed?? I really really want her here for xmas (and always!!) but we will see, I guess it will happen when it's s'posed to aye.

Have a great weekend Bren :) Dont clean to hard!
xxxxxxxxxx

Vikki u are funny, bless xx.!

Well emergency last night thought I had DVT. Turns out I have a clot in a non primary vein. Just waiting on results now and whether I am going straight to the hospital?!? Nervous to say the least.

Will try and post more later. Big hello to everyone! Xx

Ps most of my posts are short as I'm on my iPhone. Long ones are when I'm at home xx

Blimey, Bren. Hope everything's OK. Take care of you and get your feet up!

Well it's a clot in a vein behind my left knee. Not adjoining the major veins luckily, which means no surgery. On medication to thin the blood for 5 days and then back to have another scan to see if it's clearing. In the mean time no strenuous exercise, feet up, walk around keep circulation up, surgical stockings etc!!...

Oh and my cronic hayfever has turned for the worse and I now have allergic conjunctivitis in my eyes.

Oh dear poor you - REST UP, your health always comes first, and anything else second!

Sending lots for positive vibes your way! Do we have any Reiki practitioners in here (not me!)

Thanks peeps xx

Eye drops in?? Check.

Stockings on and meds?? Check. Ok off to bed.

Back