Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

wow. well done guys :D now no cheating over the weekend!! do you chaps have plans? the other half of the hen night i'm going to is having his stag night tomorrow night, which of course means a night of drinking and revelry at my mate's house. i am going but not drinking. so there!! water and coffee for me. not that fussed actually. not big on drinking that much. also i discovered a bottle of nice wine i bought and never drank in the kitchen the other day. i'm going to save it for when i get to goal :)

abz xx

Yay I've lost 2cm's from my body this week. I'm pleased as I had a very late start from recovering after the weekend.

I lost 1cm of those from my waist.!!!!

9 to go. I will be happy to get rid of 5 before my birthday and tackle the remainder after then.

Bren
X

Well doen Bren!! :clap:

Well no wine for me this weekend is the plan however, girls night in tonight and I am cooking tuna bake (no pasta, but a very small amount of pumpkin) and salad. I will be eating only a few extra's not allowed on my food list but will eat mainly salad.

I plan to finish the day up with about 3.5 or 4 ltrs of water. I forgot to drink today!

Also girlfriend stay over and I will probably have breakfast out, eggs, mushroom and toast. Hopefully 2 gym sessions also over the weekend.

Wish me luck!

Thanks Cah Ching

Yeah good luck Bren, just think of it as one day, you only have to do it for one day, then say the same thing tomorrow, hope it works! :) Jo x

Well just had dinner and dropped my friend home as she was feeling exhausted! I over ate but the meal was healthy, it did have pesto though... I also had some slice and a biscuit DOH!

Staying online for a while until the full feeling pass's, drinking lots of water.

Never mind this means no breakfast out tomorrow... this is good I can stick to my plan.

Your right Jo to remind me; one day at a time!

Bren
X

i know this has nothing to do with your diet bren, but i always find the time difference weird, hehe. can't believe that i've just had my lunch and i'm stuck at work for another 3 hours and you've just come in from your dinner and it's what, almost 11pm? Meanwhile most of L.A. Are probably still asleep or just waking up to start the day!

oooooooooh x

Darl it's totally 12.05am.

I'm up waiting for my late dinner to digest! Also with some foods in the meal that I havent eaten in a while I think they have bloated me also!

Look at it this way your weekend will be longer than mine!

How's your day going?

XX

Not that good in terms of my weigh in..I weighed myself a couple of days ago and came out at 14st 6lb, a loss of 3lbs, and got really excited. This morning I came out at 14st 8lbs, which i was gutted at, can't believe I somehow put 2 pounds on in 2 days. arrrrrgh. Anyway foodwise so far think i've done quite well :) I was bloated last night as well, it's a HORRIBLE feeling! I really feel for you... Hope you get to sleep ok:) xxx

I'm going now.

Dont use the scales until your offical weigh in. If you feel you are doing well you probably are and that's the right frame of mind to be in! You'll loose weight and your mind will be in a happy place.

Good night and chat tomorrow!

XXXXX

Hey girls,

I did the weekend without any alcohol!!!!!!

hi guys. tonight was infinately worse!! ha. i have posted about it all over the place now, hee. but my house was full of people plus two amazing cakes, four kinds of luxury biscuits to go with the coffee, gorgeous dark chocolate and then two pizzas, one an 18 inch and the other my favourite. aaaargh. ha. but i didn't cave and damn if i was going to it would have been then. and this was all so they didn't have to take me to a restaurant. next time i want them to take me!!

abz xx

Abz, Well done chickee!

I did avoid the alcohol but did eat off my plan but nothing over indulgent; milk in my coffee, muesli in my yoghurt, extra fruit, a few biscuits and 1 slice of pizza (this became my entire dinner!)

Lots of water today and school holidays start as of next week, so I have 2 weeks of hard core gym ahead of me.

Chat to you thoughout the day and this evening.

Bren
X

everyone seems to have eaten pizza tonight lol! did i miss out on some kind of international pizza day? boo! congrats abz and bren, you both bloomin well deserve it! speak to you tomorrow, im going to bed now xxxxxx

Hi all,

Well it's early afternoon, I've had a muesli biscuit today, a very small amount of milk in my coffee,2 dates and avocado in my salad. (All the bad things eaten today)

Good eating;

yoghurt
kiwi fruit
mandarin
egg salad
200 sit ups this morning

I'm up to about 2.5 ltrs of water and I plan to go to the gym this evening. Hoping my good streak continues today and more importantly into the week. Bring on Friday measure in!

I would like to loose 1 or more centimetre's around my waist on Friday.

What is everybody's focus for this week? Me...

3 or 4 ltrs of water everyday
&
no biscuits, if I have to buckle I will reach for a banana, blue berries or half of a protein bar.

Wish me luck.

Bren
XX

good luck bren!! i have my weigh in on tuesday evening. i would really like to have lost enough to have lost a stone in the last couple of weeks but i know i won't have. especially with totm this week so i may have to wait another week for that :)

but yeah. loaaads of water today. i was so crap yesterday. just forgot. it's so much harder at home than at work, ha. so glug glug glug for me today to undo yesterdays lack.

abz xx

Back