Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Okay...

Haven't gone over board on the weekend just a meal out, 2 glasses of wine, some milk in the coffee, 2 muesli and yoghurt breakfast's out at a cafe and a few.... chips. All over the space of 2 days.

However I did manage to go to the gym twice and have just been again tonight. Today was good but still not 100%. Never mind it's "measure in day' on Friday and I must drink 12 ltrs by then.

Does anyone have a goal to achieve before their WI or MI?

Bren
X

energy!! i want energy!! i might be being weighed tomorrow instead of a week tomorrow, so i don't really have any goals set up for that. i wanted to lose a stone by a week tomorrow though, ha.

abz xx

Your ticker is going to look awesome when you update it!

I'm up and already guzzling the water!

Bren
X

My plan for today is;

175g of Yoghurt
90g of H/Dew Melon, decaf black coffee
100g of tuna + 120g vege
1 apple, black coffee
Camomile tea and 2 crackers
115g Tofu + 90g of vege
90g of H/Dew Melon , green tea, 2 crackers

4 ltrs of water

I've left my tuna at home......:wave_cry:

Morning or afternoon ladies depending on which side of the world your on!

feeling fab this morning... very focused & looking forward to a day on continuing on track!

Well done Bren for getting back on track after your weekend.

Linzi.x

LINZ
You spoke too early, i left my lunch at home and had only salad and no protein. Then went for coffee and had a biscuit and this morning 3 slices of fruit bread...... On the up I'm nearing the 4 ltr mark with the water as noted in my fresh goals, at the end of my signature.

So now back onto it tomorrow. Going to the gym regularly is also increasing my hunger. Not sure how to tackle that one as today I also felt dizzy.

EATING PLAN TAKE 2!

75g of Yoghurt
90g of H/Dew Melon, decaf black coffee
100g of tuna + 120g vege
1 apple, black coffee
Camomile tea and 2 crackers
115g Tofu + 90g of vege
90g of H/Dew Melon , green tea, 2 crackers

4 ltrs of water

Still positive about Friday MI (measure in) as I'm not feeling fat and bloated like I did this time last week.

How have you guys been today????

Bren
X

Well it's time for a reflection.

Over the space of 2 or so weeks I have managed to deviate.. less I think than normal however I have had in there,a bloated 3 day long weekend the weekend before last. After this weekend I do not feel as bloated as I did last week and the week before after the big weekends, so taking this as a good sign.

I have 5 weeks until my birthday and I'm going to stop putting myself through the self punishment (upstairs). It's going to be one day at a time. I can do this, have done this and am going to get somewhere close; if not on my goal by my birthday.

I am going to try for sticking to my plan as best as possible and handle the hurdles better in my mind when they arise. I'm enjoying the gym at the moment; this is attributing to my extra hunger so my plan is to have blueberries, 1/2 a protein bar, a small tin of tuna or a pineapple when this arises.

Just after 3 sessions at the gym in 5 days, my body is feeling tighter and I have a positive attitude again. I was finding that just relying on the food, as I am suppose to on this diet, doesnt prepare me for the refeed and maintenance stages because I have lost the motivation for the exercise. So now that I have that motivation i need to find a positive solution to satisfying that extra hunger.

Hope all reading this understand....

So now is my new journey and I will continue to share it with you all.

Love
Me
X

That's the aim and I will try again to post more regularly tomorrow....

Congrats on your weigh in!!

Bren
X

Signing off guys and going to bed!

XX

WELL...

Today I am going okay and think it's time to reflect on what I am achieving and not what I havent managed to do.

I've been doing sit ups almost daily and trying to double up for the days I missed.

I've managed 4 consecutive days straight of 4 or more litres of water.

I've been 4 out of the past 6 days to the gym.

And thought i'd throw in here that i've been using this body scrub and following up with a anti cellulite gel after the shower morning/night, sometimes both and my bum and legs are looking very noticeably smoother!!

Tomorrow is my day off and I manage to eat well when I'm not stressing, working and generally having a cruisey day! MI is on Friday so feel free to kick me up the behind and not spoil things if you see me posting tomorrow.

Love you all and ...............THANKS

BREN
x

hey there bren. how did today go for you? good luck for tomorrow's measure in :D

abz xx

Thanks ABZ

Today I ate an atkins bar at my staff meeting and an extra apple, 40g of cheese.... however, I drank 4.5 ltrs of water and did a gym session!

I'm starting to feel fit again and only hope that the tape it kind in the morning. However I will be happy if I stay the same. I monitor my waist and other measurements, add them all up and take them away from last week to see the overall body cm's loss.

Not sure if I'm feeling positive or not???

Really just hoping for the same as it took me some time to recover from the weekend. I need to avoid the wine this weekend.

What about you, exercising yet??

Bren
X

no but thinking of giving it a shot. i'm feeling so impatient. i want to be thin NOW and i guess that means exercise. not sure if i'm ready for it though. it's only day 8 and although i now have enough energy to get me through the day i'm shattered when i get home at night. i work 10 hour days so it's kinda nasty. i could do something on my days off though... have been looking into gyms but i can't afford them. don't want to swim yet... i'll think on it.

abz xx

abz i suggest walking hun! if there's a nice park near you use it and abuse it. 30 minutes each day and you'll start getting results. i do a 30 minute walk and then before i go to bed an exercise routine that lasts around 15 minutes and involves sit ups, cycling in the air, lots of stretching and a few waist exercises so i can target that area. xxx

Yay

Yay I've lost 2cm's from my body this week. I'm pleased as I had a very late start from recovering after the weekend.

I lost 1cm of those from my waist.!!!!

9 to go. I will be happy to get rid of 5 before my birthday and tackle the remainder after then.

Bren
X

Back