Bring it on.....

Thanks Lass,
Hows it going with you?

Thanks Lass,
Hows it going with you?

It's going ok I guess - I am finding it hard but determined to keep going. I have planned a few days off plan during the holidays - I know it means me being out of ketosis for most of that time - but I hopefully won't put on too much weight. I aim to be at goal by Easter - and then I am NEVER going to be in this position again! Take care x.

We can do this! And as you say we will lick this once and for all and NEVER be back again!!
Enjoy your time off during the hols it'll be good for metabolism to have a bit of shift (I like excuses).
Anyway all the best with it
xxx

Well done on the honk Cookie and you know you can get that 14lbs off in that amount of time with no problems at all.

Thanks luv.

Well another day bites the dust...hooooray!

Anyway, it is freezing this morning, I feel like I have icicles hanging from my fingers and nose. I have just made up a hot mint choc shake to try and warm me up. The trouble I have is i am going to have to ration the vanilla and choc shakes through the next month! I am gutted that I had just placed an order for a bumper pack before the individual items went on sale....grrrrrrr! I so would have ordered a box of choc, vanilla and choc orange bars. I will just have to wait a few weeks I guess.

OK...have to do some work.....have to do some work.......HAVE TO DO SOME WORK........do some work you stupid girl!!!

Thanks. I think I am gonna have to log off in order to avoid temptation!!!

Too right.....I tried to get down to work but it just didn't happen...working from home is a major nono for me....too many distractions....grrrr

on the plus side I am still being good-had half a bar for lunch so still have one and a half packs to play with......hmmm......what shall I have next???

Aaaaaaaaaaaarghh!
I am finding it really really hard this eve. I have always been an emotional eater and I am seriously stressed at the mo. I am finding it very difficult to stop myself from eating something...I came on here to try and stop myself but arrrrrrrgh I'm finding it hard!!!

Ok, I have just had a second bar, as I feel that that is better than losing the plot all together!

I am gonna take a deep breath and go to the kitchen and boil and egg - just in case. Egg has to be better than cookies for a cookie monster!!

Sorry if I am being very boring, but if its gonna stop me its gonna stop me!

You can do this - hang in there :hug99:

xxx

trust me dont do it i started off with some chicken and havnt stopped i feel sick jusy drink lots of water and have a tea or even have another shake. come on cookie

Thanks guys,
I am trying.
Unfortunately, I have to go and cook now but I am gonna be good, I am gonna be good.....I am gonna feel great in January!
I am gonna shift this damn flab once and for all!

Thanks guys,
I am trying.
Unfortunately, I have to go and cook now but I am gonna be good, I am gonna be good.....I am gonna feel great in January!
I am gonna shift this damn flab once and for all!

You go Cookie - you can do this! I am going to have an early night I think because I have been finding the last few days tough.

Thanks for all the support it made all the difference in stopping me from caving in!!

An early night sounds a really good idea and half midnight for me is a very early night!!

Hopefully I will be bright eyed, bushy-tailed and less of a whinger in the morning!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Ginger latte this morn...nice and warming!!!

Glad to hear you got through last night. Ive never been an evening eater but this past week Im constantly looking for something to munch on at night. Definately must be the weather.

Yeah,
We should ban the cold whilst on exante, or all try and fit into Toot's suitcase and soak some rays in Dubai....do you think anyone would notice?

Back