Bring it on.....

Wedding was lovely but alas no realistic way of avoiding the carbs so unfortunately it's another re-start for me. I have another manic week ahead of me but it shouldn't have to involve any food issues so as of now I am 100%.
Here goes......

Yay - you sound so positive - good on ya!!

xxx

GOOD LUCK HUN

I am yet again trying to avoid the 4-mile long to do lost by posting on here so I really shouldsign off and either get something done or have a kip so I can het down to work when I have put the little nipper to bed.....I know I'm still gonna be on here in half an hours time...grrrrrrrrrr

Thanks - for some reason my thank you buttons have dissapeared -?-

It is really nice being on here at the same time as other people - I normally catch up on everyones diaries at about 2:30am!!

I'm normally catching the zeds by then

xx

I wish!!
I have zero energy and could quite easily make like a bear and hibernate!!

xxx

On that note

:4633:

xx

hey cookie, good to see you still on board:D

Tough times for most atm, but we can all do this!!!

hope your okay?

mucho love Berryredx

Helloooooo.......

I hope all is going well on planet exante. Life in the cookie jar has been insane over the past couple of weeks as my work, personal and social lives seem to have all spectacularly exploded in various respects. In dealing with the fallout I have had zero time of my own and no chance to be on here.

Healthwise I have had to be off the diet for a week and a bit but am all set to start again tom and really want to keep it 100% for the next 3weeks at least. I have put on about 5lbs so gonna have to push myself that bit harder.

Am still pretty short on time so it's gonna take me a few days to catch up on everyones diarys and progress - I hope it's been much bettter than mine!

Lots of love
cookie xxxx

Well its 100% for me today....boy did it feel good to honk!!!

XXXXXXX

well done hun you can do it.

Thanks guys (well gals actually)

Am doing ok so far today....yumtastic vanilla latte this morn and a bar for lunch. I always end up feeling peckish after my bar tho.
Am trying to up the water, although I find this much tougher in the cold weather.

I do have a stinking headache today though ;(.....roll on ketosis - it can't get here soon enough really!!

Howz everyone else going?

Ok folks so I have a plan......I'm hoping it will help me focus.

I have decided that i really want to lose the next 14lbs of the blubber by my B-day towards the end of Jan and then I'm gonna switch over to Atkins to blast the remaining blubber whilst hopefully building a more stable/sensible/realistic relationship with food.

So I have 7 weeks and a minimum of 14lbs to loose so no matter what I have to loose 2lbs a week....................BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Back