Bring it on.....

Todays gone OK so far (I shouldn't speak to soon though).

Tomorrow is the real test. I had totally forgotten about it, but, I am having a meeting, which some bright spark has booked in the most amazing cake shop ever - we will have unlimited supplies of the most gorgeous looking cup cakes and sweet treats at our disposal for about 3 hours. I had originally planned this as a day off but that was before the shenanigans of the past couple of weeks........

Yeah,
We should ban the cold whilst on exante, or all try and fit into Toot's suitcase and soak some rays in Dubai....do you think anyone would notice?

You'll be lucky - am only taking hand luggage :p

Todays gone OK so far (I shouldn't speak to soon though).

Tomorrow is the real test. I had totally forgotten about it, but, I am having a meeting, which some bright spark has booked in the most amazing cake shop ever - we will have unlimited supplies of the most gorgeous looking cup cakes and sweet treats at our disposal for about 3 hours. I had originally planned this as a day off but that was before the shenanigans of the past couple of weeks........

You can do this - the cakes will still be there as an occasional treat once you get to goal

xxxx

Cheers luv,

I will have to view the cakes as 'eye candy' and perhaps I will treat myself to a visit there in January on my birthday!!

Oh man...why only hand luggage!

I'm only there 3 days so no point in taking a big case - only leads to having to wash a full suitcase full of stuff when I get back (lazy bag that I am)

xxx

Oh man but you could have taken me!!!

I do really need to quit posting on here and get some zzzzzs
it's after 2am!!!
The good news is I have done some work though!!

Nighty night
xx

Ok, so I am back out of harms way....phew!

I am happy to report this weeks weigh in as -6lbs horray am back on track, although I do realise that a lot of that will be the old water weight, but hey-ho!!

well done hun thats excellent ive got 3 days to be 100% now til my weigh in, i will do it.

Yes you will - bring on the honks!!

Killer headache!!! :(

Hope you're feeling better

xx

Thanks,
Not too bad today....plodding along.....when i need to be running.....story of my life really!!

Dietwise i'm doing ok - been a good girl ;-)

well done hun keep it up.

Water-water-water.....I really must drink more!
I am probably drinking about half the amount I used to. I find it much harder to glug it down in the cold.
I am probably slowing down my loses as well as giving myself a persistant headache.
I know I must be doing something wrong as I'm not running to the loo every 2 seconds.

My resolution for tom - drink at least 2.5litres of water.

Oh well,
it's almost 2:30, I think I better hit the sack as I'm not gonna get any more productive work done tonight and I have to be up at 6:30 and boy do I need my 4 hours of beauty sleep!!!

Nighty night
xxxx

Morning all.

Well looks like I am getting back into the cycle of the stubborn scales again. I had a peek this morning (again) and as I have to weigh in a day early tomorrow, unless I have some kind of miracle today it is gonna be another stays the same this week.

I am determined to up the water today so we will see if that makes any difference at all.

Hope everyone has a good day
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to my world Cookie. Just dont let it get to you the way it did to me. I lost the plot for about a week or so coz of rubbish losses and really struggled to get back into it.

I really do know the feeling.....i had about 3 weeks of sts or 1lb losses and then had a total blow out so it has taken me the last week to just get back to where I was a month ago :(. But we are on track know so thats the main thing even if it is very....very slow!

Back