*Brittany's diary of an overweight twentysomething*

Awww well done on the loss this week!!!!

Right, so it's Friday 8:15am.
Can someone speed up the time please? Lol.
I'm getting my hair done at 3:30pm and don't want to sit in an office all day today lol...

*Sigh* xxx

Morning all on this dark Monday.
I had such a lazy weekend. Didn't do anything lol.

Just checking in really. Lol. xx

If i'm honest i've been feeling a bit down about myself lately... just thinking i've lost just over a stone now but i still don't feel any different. If anything i feel i'm getting fatter.
*Sigh*
xxx

I am feeling fat today too! I have lost nearly 2 stone but I feel really heavy today, whereas usually I wake up and feel lighter everyday. Maybe its a hormone thing? You are doing fantastic though Brit, so keep plugging away and before you know it you will be a sexy minx!

come on baby girl you are doing brilliant ! dont forget your slot on the front og SW magazine !!keep smiling honey
hugs gilly xxx

Come on ladies...this is that pre-christmas feeling that everyone gets....it will soon be over I promise!!! Lol
Brittany, you are doing really well and your experiences and advice are fantastic...dont loose hope now.
Sarah, you are fabulous too Hun!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks guys...

I was laying in bed the other night and i started feeling parts of my body (oo-er..) and wondered how and when i'd gotten so big. It really got me down, so much so i turned to my bf and said "Why do you find me attractive?" He told me to stop being silly lol.
But i'm just not feeling it, i think it's cause i did all this last year, lost 3 stone, then put it all back on again, so i feel i'm never going to get to target. *Sigh*
I'll be ok, just having a bit of down time i think, i'll feel better after i've been to the gym tonight, that makes me feel better, and i've got a night in to myself tonight which i haven't had in weeks so i thiknk it'll be candles, insence, pampering and facebook. Haha...

I'll be ok, thanks for the support guys, i coudln't do this without you xxxxx

hey your doing so well you've done it b4 you can most definitely do it again! But this time your bound to keep it off!
How are you getting on @ curves, are you enjoying it?
that will really help you out and like you said it makes you feel better.
i've lost nearly 3 stone but i dont see it! other people do. Do you notice your clothes starting to feel a little looser on you?
xxxxxxxxxx

Slightly yeah but my conscious just tells me it's cause i've had the jeans for ages and they are stretching lol.

Curves is really good, apparently i burn on average about 500-550 calories a session and my heart rate raises to 156 bpm which is in the tagret fat burning zone for my age and weight.
I'm just fed up of waiting lol. xx

how often are you going to gym?
i do miss it, the people especially they're very friendly aren't they...
you're doing great hun!
xxx

I try and go 3-4 times a week..
didn't go thurs or friday due to the weather and laziness lol.
But am definately going tonight xxx

And this week i lost...
1lb! Lol.

I know most people would be like "Oh it's only 1lb" BUT i am quite pleased for several reasons:

- It's my * week. (4 weeks ago i maintained so my body doesn't lose weight easily this week anywho)
- I haven't been to the gym this week (when i went last week 4 times and lost 4.5lb's)
- I'm taking it easy over Christmas. (Not giving up but chilling out about it all and sorting it out after boxing day)
- Everyone in my group either maintained or put on so i got slimmer of the week - for the 3rd week in a row haha!!
- And finally, it's 1lb of fat that's GONE. I am winning this battle. xxxxx

Well done babe. I am also chuffed when I lose a lb. If you weighed out a lb of butter for a recipe it would seem loads!

Funny thing is, 1 lb is always more if you put it on lol.

Because people despair and go- "I put on 1lb!!"
Whereas if you lose it it turns into "I've only lost 1lb." Lol.. xx

Yea exactly! Many times I have said that to peeps who are dissapointed to have only lost a lb. Any weightloss is good enough for me!

Back