*Brittany's diary of an overweight twentysomething*

Well done for loosing that 1lb Hun!! Our body wants to store fat over winter (hibernation period), so to actually loose is fantastic!!!

You rock!!!
xx

Last edited:
Ahhh thank you :)

I feel like hibernating from now until after christmas though lol xx

Well in the office that no one talks to me, i've been invited to the Christmas Party at lunchtime, which is quite nice.
To be honest i'm going to have a nice Christmas dinner and i'm going to enjoy it and not worry about syns etc.
Between now and Christmas i'm going to stick to plan but one meal isn't going to kill me and if i don't chill out about all this 'putting on weight over Christmas' nonsense, then i'm not going to have fun this next week and i refuse for that to be so.

xxxx

Thats exactly what I did Hun...I had the meal in the evening though, got back on plan and still managed to loose 4lbs!!! And if I can do it, then no one can!!
You may also find that at the Christmas meal people will actually speak to you...just enjoy yourself Hun.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Ask a mod to move ya diary into the section at top huni then will never get lost :)
x

Yay that was quick! x

Can't go to WI tonight as i'm going out with a friend, to be honest i'm a bit glad, i've not stuck to it this week so i'm using this extra week to redeem myself :)

Back