*Brittany's diary of an overweight twentysomething*

Hey well done you!! That's great news. You must be chuffed to bits. Congratulations.

Ah thanks for the kind words everyone.

It does feel good yeah, it does make me believe i'm perfectly capable of doing this, i just can't give up this time!!! xxx

Rarrrr Friday today.

I don't want to be sitting in the office, i want to go buy christmas decorations and look at pretty sparkly things and get me geared up for christmas *sigh*

well done honey on your weight loss xx really proud of you !!! front page for you in no time !!!
have a great weekend xxxx

We put the tree up and i am cooking something bit special tonight ..seems its my turn !!
hope yours been great too and looking forward to a good week !!
hugs xxx

Well, i put one tree up on Saturday and will put the other one up this weekend i think.
xx

Well done on the weight loss Huni!!!
Ive had a weekend away, so only just catching up again!!! Lol

Lol thanks hun.

I think i'm getting ill, got the whole 'sore throat in the morning' and coughing more than usual, i just hope if i am getting ill, i have it done and out of the way before Christmas - can't be having illness then!!

On the upside, i think i'm becoming a gym bunny... i'm aiming to go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week and wekt 3 times last week. Thing is though, after i go and do my workout, i feel quite good after i leave! Energised and motivated - which is a good thing i imagine haha..
It's a curves gym so it's a half hour circuit and it's great to know i can do it, and see the results. Lets just hope it'll show on the scales on Wednesday as i've heard something about weight loss slowing down as you start exercising... hmm.. who knows? xxx

well done with the gym x hope your feeling better soon too i seem to have awful bug this morning , sickness etc ...was hoping to go for a swim later ,it really does make you feel good and Alive !!
keep up the good work honey and hope its a great weight loss this week for you
hugs gilly xxx

Back