BROKE MY DIET YESTERDAY

temmytango

:cry::cry::cry:i am so worried and i wont even get near my scale, i broke my diet yesterday cos my husband had surgery and he was in the theartre for 6 hour, by the time he came out. i had eaten mcdonalds!!! afterwards when he came out, i was crying cos he wasnt waking up. eventually around 10pm on my way home, i had another one. i am back on this morn, maybe if i had been on the forum i would have been able to stop but i just wasnt thinking about the forum, i was way too upset. i just hope i will lose at least 3 pound by my next weigh in. so sad i let myself down

Thank u leluna. Its such a relief someone eventually is helping me on. I wl have to be strong. Can you believe I was in a and e till 2am today. He had complications. Av nt slept and am soon on my way to d hospital again but wl take my shakes with me and hand sanitiser because I dnt want to undo all my hard work. Thanks again for keeping me in mind

Sounds very stressful. Don't dwell on it too much tho just look to the future. Try to carry a few shakes in your hand bag incase of times of emergency. Hope your hubby is ok.

we all have hick ups from time to time.. you got strait back on it so you did the wright thing .i hope your husband is doing well x

Thank you girls for your support. Got back on d wagon yesterday. Unfortunately we didn't sleep thru the nite. Hubby was in pain and I just got frustrated I started crying. He is sleeping now and its funny he has asked me not to touch the computer today and sleep or just lie in bed. If only he knew where I was tapping my strenth from(minimins) he would keep quiet. Am yet to have my first shake but wl do in a few minutes. Lel, I hope u ar gud.takia girls and thank you for your support

thanks tori, its so hard and i have not gone back into ketosis, can you believe that. so much for being a weakling:mad:

Thank you girls for your support. Got back on d wagon yesterday.

I wish your husband a speed recovery. Good to hear that you got back on the track, that's the spirit. :D

You've done so well upto now hun, don't worry to much. At least you're back on trck now :) Love to you & your hubby:D

Hi Temmytango hey we are all human and after what you have been through l think you have done marvellous and have got back on track now WELL DONE!!! hope your hubby is getting better.

well done for jumping straight back on

Hope your hubby is all better soon

Back