Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shivers1, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shivers1

shivers1 This year is my year....

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Oh my goodness! Im frozen!:26:

I know its cold outside (minus 5 here today!) but im frozen to the bone!!! I have heard that you feel the cold ever more whilst you are on LT.

Is this true?????:confused:

If so, pleaaaasssee tell me that it only lasts for a short time!!!?????:eek: I dont normally feel the cold. (I have a lot of cushioning!) but today i am!

Im back to work tomorrow and im gonna look heavier then i did before the Xmas with all the layers im gonna have to put on! LOL!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi i'm on LL but yes the cold is a side affect unfortunatly for all the diets here.

What you need is a portable heater like the one i have near me now. My hands are frozen as i type this lol.

4. shivers1

shivers1 This year is my year....

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I thought you were gonna say that! I suppose im gonna have to invest in some thermal underwear for work!!! (Very attractive!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.