BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shivers1, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shivers1

shivers1 This year is my year....

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Oh my goodness! Im frozen!:26:

I know its cold outside (minus 5 here today!) but im frozen to the bone!!! I have heard that you feel the cold ever more whilst you are on LT.

Is this true?????:confused:

If so, pleaaaasssee tell me that it only lasts for a short time!!!?????:eek: I dont normally feel the cold. (I have a lot of cushioning!) but today i am!

Im back to work tomorrow and im gonna look heavier then i did before the Xmas with all the layers im gonna have to put on! LOL!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi i'm on LL but yes the cold is a side affect unfortunatly for all the diets here.

What you need is a portable heater like the one i have near me now. My hands are frozen as i type this lol.

4. shivers1

shivers1 This year is my year....

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I thought you were gonna say that! I suppose im gonna have to invest in some thermal underwear for work!!! (Very attractive!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.