Bubble's Vegan Slimming World ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok so I went out last night and drank a loooooot of vodka :rolleyes:
But to try and balance it out I only ate speed and free foods - no suns or healthy a's or b's
Trying to not have any syncs today but I think the dark chocolate is calling ;)

Don't worry I had an evening of a lot of vodka as well! I'm sure you'll be fine though if you ate well all day.

I only remembered later on on sunday that i also had a foot long sandwich from subway and a large chips.... :eek:

I've not had any syns since to try and counter act it - but i'm worried about weigh in :confused:

Last edited:
Well unless there is something drasticly wrong with my home scales it looks like i've stayed the same/lost one pound :(

I've not had any syns since the chips on saturday night.... i guess one cheat can ruin a whole week of being good.

Will let you know how i get on

I was half tempted to take my shoes and hoodie off for weigh in, but theres no point, i'd only be cheating myself. o_O

Oh I always take my shoes off and my cardigan. But then I have from the start, so then it has always been the same if that makes sense?

Yeah I've been having hardly any syns this week too! I find it easier in the week though.

I am aiming for 1.5lbs again to get me to my half stone. If I can average 1.5lbs a week I will have lost 16lbs by Xmas which will make me happy! Anything extra will be a bonus.

OK so this week is going ok-ish.

I had a fireworks night thing on Saturday night round a friends. I took free food (spicy Cous cous with speedy veg, homemade hoummus made with free butterbeans - no oil, carrot and cucumber sticks)
There was another vegan and a veggie there so he made linda mccartney sausages (not the free ones but the 0.5 syn ones)

Any way i ended up like this:
10 single vokdas (i did measure them) - 250ml = 30 syns
7 x Linda McCartney sausages = 3.5 syns
TOTAL = 33.5 syns on saturday (i'm allowed 25 a day)

The saturday before was way worse so fingers crossed for a loss on wednesday!
I'm planning to have less than 10 syns mon-wed :)

Last edited:
Well done for measuring your vodka - I definitely didn't haha! By Wednesday you will definitely have seen a loss, I hate having mine on Mondays. Just know I will have lost something today as I stuck religiously to plan (other than the vodkas) and had low syn days the rest of the time. Also did loads of exercise this week.

Good luck for Wednesday

Hi bubbles, well done on the weight loss, amazing numbers. Reading this as I'm looking for vegan inspiration. What did you have in your Subway....there is only so much lettuce I can eat.

Back