Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Dying here today of hay fever. Actually glad to get to work into my air conditioned office as it tends to ease it a bit. may take munchkin swimming later too to try and keep it at bay!:D

Well...menu today:

B: Belvita and coffee
L: Corned beef and red onion relish sandwich, banana
D: Chicken, jacket potato, cabbage and gravy
Snacks: Apple, ritz and cream cheese

Drinks: 2 litres of water, coffees, green tea

Bumble
x

Oh and meant to say, revived my MFP account and have decided to try and use that for a while instead of writing it all down in a pad. Have added a few people as friends - hope you don't mind!!:D

Hay fever SUCKS!! I think I must only be affected by one fairly rare pollen luckily :) it's a bit hiss an miss with when it gets me!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hay fever slightly better today thanks to a bit more of an overcast day. Swimming yesterday with munchkin helped too...drowned the bloody pollen!:D

Munchkin off on a school trip today so I have loads of time to spend at the gym :) Means I can build up loads of calories for a nice tea tonight (god knows what yet but am sure it will involve cheese!!:))

Being good and logging stuff on MFP - hard keeeping up with diaries on here AND doing MFP.....might actually get some work done today!!!:D

Bumble
x

Hay fever slightly better today thanks to a bit more of an overcast day. Swimming yesterday with munchkin helped too...drowned the bloody pollen!:D

Munchkin off on a school trip today so I have loads of time to spend at the gym :) Means I can build up loads of calories for a nice tea tonight (god knows what yet but am sure it will involve cheese!!:))

Being good and logging stuff on MFP - hard keeeping up with diaries on here AND doing MFP.....might actually get some work done today!!!:D

Bumble
x

Hard, but worth it!!! What would you do without us!! ;);) :D

Bumble
x

Woo for cheesy dinners! I'm thinking of taking big risk in the kitchen department tonight. It's one of those dishes that would turn anybody off food for life but since I've got quite a strange pallet it might do me nicely. I was in Asda and I seen a 'tuna pasta bake' ready meal. I don't tend to ever buy ready meals because I think I can make them much tastier/healthier myself.
So I'm going to mix sweetcorn, mushroom and tuna in fromage frais with a slight spice, serve it through wholewheat tagliatelle and then bake it in the oven with some cheddar for a extra bit of crisp. How does that sound? My mum says that I'm mad but I think it sounds err.. intresting :D (you can tell I made that recipe myself :D )

Woo for cheesy dinners! I'm thinking of taking big risk in the kitchen department tonight. It's one of those dishes that would turn anybody off food for life but since I've got quite a strange pallet it might do me nicely. I was in Asda and I seen a 'tuna pasta bake' ready meal. I don't tend to ever buy ready meals because I think I can make them much tastier/healthier myself.
So I'm going to mix sweetcorn, mushroom and tuna in fromage frais with a slight spice, serve it through wholewheat tagliatelle and then bake it in the oven with some cheddar for a extra bit of crisp. How does that sound? My mum says that I'm mad but I think it sounds err.. intresting :D (you can tell I made that recipe myself :D )

Take the sweetcorn out and I'm there!!! x

Sounds good to me! Although I'm not a huge fan of tuna warm. Depends on what its with. You'll have to let us know what its like!:D

Bumble
x

Well, been to the gym. 35 minutes on the treadmill and 15 on the bike and my legs are jellified!:eek: Re-fortifying myself with a cup of coffee and a bag of frazzles!:D

Bumble
x

I've never had tuna warm either, so I will let you know :D

35 minutes on the treadmill? *Hello? Hello? Is that the medal makers? Yes I'd like to order a medal please" :D

Tuna bakes are yummy :) id say throw a tin of chopped toms in and your good to go!! never cooked fromage frais tho so watch out it doesn't split lol

Tuna bakes are yummy :) id say throw a tin of chopped toms in and your good to go!! never cooked fromage frais tho so watch out it doesn't split lol

Split? AHhh! Like the yoghurt separating? :jelous: Aw man, I never thought about that!

And yes, a tin of toms would seem to just do the trick! :D xx

Not sure on the idea of tomato's and fromage frais:jelous: . You'll have to let us know how it comes out HH.

Menu here today:

B: Belvita and coffee
L: Corned beef and relish sandwich. Banana.
D: 2x sausages, cabbage, jacket potato, cheese and gravy (yum yum!!!)
Snacks: Frazzles, 2 finger kit-kat

Drinks: lots of squash and a few coffees

Feeling very full up so not sure I'll be wanting anything else today. Leaves me 500 cals though (lots earnt in exercise today). May have to have some nuts or seeds (or chocolate biscuits!!:D)

Bumble
xx

Back