Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

Bumblebum said:
Mine was ok but cheese so mild I couldn't taste it...what a waste of calories lol! Mights as just as well of had a pickle sandwich!!:D

That's an outrage!!! Lol the WW mature cheddar is quite nice? It's just the texture that's not as creamy as I like but it's got a good flavour? I buy the slices to enforce portion control haha and babybell cheddar in the purple wax is pretty yummy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What cheese did you use? I made cheese on toast last week using babybell lights... lets just say that cheese doesn't melt!! It just sort of stays there but turns into gloop. Looked vile but I ate it anyway :D

Happyhealthy - your cheese on toast sounded lush....not!!:D

Going to have to be good for the rest of the day - one of our drivers brought in some traditional brazilian food for us to try....all deep fried and full of cheese!!!:eek: Picked at a few bits, scared of the calorie content!!

Pay day today (yay!!) so off to Iceland and Tesco to stock up on some nice healthy goodies!

Bumble
x

I wish it was my pay day... meant to be going out tomorrow night... night clubs still accept a flash of a boob as payment for alcohol right? x

They aint as big as they used to be... perhaps I'll only ask for single vodka's instead of doubles...

I wish it was my pay day... meant to be going out tomorrow night... night clubs still accept a flash of a boob as payment for alcohol right? x

They defo do (not that I've tried it)- as long as it's not witherspoons! You'd be carted out the door to the jail if you tried that one in there! xx

Bah humbug - STS this week :sigh:. I know I've gone over on calories a couple of times though, and I did have chinese a couple of days ago so not letting me get me down!

Zipped out for a 30 minute swim just before tea - just enough to earn me some calories for half a Naan bread to go with my microwave biryani :D

Bumble
xx

The sodium gain on a chinese is a killer!!! I never have one near to weigh in now, it totally screws me over on the scales!!! x

The sodium gain on a chinese is a killer!!! I never have one near to weigh in now, it totally screws me over on the scales!!! x

Lifes a ***** sometimes. Mind you, LOVE weighing myself after a night out on the town...dehydration from alcohol makes me lose about 3lbs!!!!:D

Forgot to put todays menu!

B: Ritz and low fat cream cheese
L: Cream of tomato soup, sun dried tomato bread, tiny bit of rocky road
D: Chicken Biryani and naan bread

Drinks: 1.5 litres squash, few coffees

Exercise: 30 mins swimming

Bumble
x

I know I am a bit behind with everyone's diaries, so sorry to comment on something days ago, but it really really made me laugh about your security photo!
My hubbie now thinks I'm a right wally giggling away to my phone.
Your doing very well with the gym. I also measure exercise in cals, whilst I am burning, I mentally think: that's a glass of wine, a slice of pizza, choccy bar......never healthy food though????

Well its been a totally fab day here! Weather was beautiful so we got munchkins big paddling pool out and let him play all day. At one point even I was in it! (and no, the water didn't all jump out!:D). We all had a really good time AND I resisted the 3pm bells which were telling me to go and buy a bottle of wine!! So am still under calories for the day which is ace.

Menu today:

B: Belvita and coffee
L: Corned beef sandwiches, ryvita minis, angel slice
D: BBQ chicken, new pots, cheese and salad
Snacks: 2 finger kitkat

Decided to set myself at 1600 cals a day (which should equate to 1lb a week loss). And if I lose any extra through exercise thats a bonus. Was finding 1300-1400 too low at the moment (cos I'm a greedy cow and I've been missing chocolate!!!!:D)

Bumble
x

You had more will power than me yesterday!! Well done.
The paddling pool would have been great in that heat :)

Shazzabir - I read your diary last night - it sounds like you had a fab day so I wouldn't beat yourself up over it!! :)

Legomom - oh yes...cheese too!! Wierd cos when I lost loads of weight before, 1200 seemed no problem. I'm finding it really hard at the moment though. Figure I can reduce it gradually so its not such a shock to the system!!!:D

Bumble
x

Back