Bumblebums Last Chance Saloon.....revisited!

OMG!!!!!! You freaks are everywhere. Just catching up on this weekd come dine with me, and lo and behold, a woman made some gravy to go on a chicken breast stuffed with...............cheese!!!!

AAAGGGHHH!!!! I was screaming at the telly.

Squeezyweezy said:
OMG!!!!!! You freaks are everywhere. Just catching up on this weekd come dine with me, and lo and behold, a woman made some gravy to go on a chicken breast stuffed with...............cheese!!!!

AAAGGGHHH!!!! I was screaming at the telly.

Pmsl :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aha! SEE Squeezy....its haute cuisine!! You have to try it now!:D

Work very quiet today. Its someones birthday so am busy resisting the cakes and biscuits she's brought in. Saving calories for pizza later :D Unfortunately not pizza hut but one a la sainsbugs! Will get a vegetable one in a vain attempt at making it healthy!:rolleyes:

Not sure whether to go for another wine free weekend. Would quite like a glass or two but know I cant afford the calories :( And no opportunity to gym it today either. Will decide later whilst I'm shopping.

Bumble
x

With regards to the wine, I think a little bit of what you fancy does you good!! If you know you have been good all week, then whats the harm in a couple of glasses of wine spread out over the weekend. After all we are only human. Have you tried the weight watchers wine?? Its actually quite nice, and less cals than average wine. :)

Well.....the wine LEAPT into my trolley...honestly guv!:D BUT I only intend to have two glasses tonight and the remaining glass tomorrow when the step-children are bound to be driving me to distraction!:D

So, have gone over today (and the pizza comes in at 780 cals!!:eek:) but know if I'd gone to the gym today I would have been under. So I'm not worrying too much. Will gym and swim tomorrow and make up for it.

I used to work things out over a week (ie. earn cals Mon, save for fri sort of thing) but after a discussion on another thread thought I would give it a go of earn same day, eat same day. However, on odd occasions (ahem...today) will allow myself a 48 hour window. See how that works.

Know I'm rambling....very sorry! Just thinking out loud :)

Bumble
x

Sorry, only slightly CC related..but mum has just rung to say Dad will pay for me and her to go to Buckingham Palace on one of the tours which includes seeing Catherines Dress (I'm a bit of a royalist:eek:). Am SO excited! We are going on the 3rd Sept and I'm very concious the last trip we did there I looked HUGE...so am desperate to look better this time! Will work out tiime-lines etc in morning. :D

Bumble
x

Sorry, only slightly CC related..but mum has just rung to say Dad will pay for me and her to go to Buckingham Palace on one of the tours which includes seeing Catherines Dress (I'm a bit of a royalist:eek:). Am SO excited! We are going on the 3rd Sept and I'm very concious the last trip we did there I looked HUGE...so am desperate to look better this time! Will work out tiime-lines etc in morning. :D

Bumble
x

You are so lucky. I am obsessed with Catherine and William.
I have been to Buckingham palace before, but it was a very, very long time ago. To see the dress would be AMAZING!!! Great incentive hun :D

That will be great going to Buck Palace. I have never been, but would love to go! Bet Catherine's dress looks amazing!! :)

You are so lucky. I am obsessed with Catherine and William.
I have been to Buckingham palace before, but it was a very, very long time ago. To see the dress would be AMAZING!!! Great incentive hun :D

Glad I'm not the only one with a bit of an obsession lol!! Am still excited this morning - am really looking forward to going. We went last year and it was brilliant.

Bumble
x

That will be great going to Buck Palace. I have never been, but would love to go! Bet Catherine's dress looks amazing!! :)

If you ever get a chance to go then I'd really recommend it. Obviously you only get to see certain parts of the palace, but its really amazing. And I'm alreading getting myself in gear to barge my way to the front to see the dress lol!

Bumble
x

Bumble
x

Ooooo I love going to the Palace and having a good old nose, it's so gorgeous and then I love walking through the gardens on the way out! Oooo Catherine's dresses how gorge, very jealous right now.

Afternoon all

Been a nice day here. Munchkin has been at his Granny and Grampys so me and OH had a lovely lie in before having a mooch round the local outlet village. Had lunch out but went for nice healthy jacket spud with a tuna and mixed bean salad....and only pouted a bit when OH came wandering over with a KFC!!:eek:

Calories still seem to have run away with me today and I still haven't got to go swimming. Think it may be tomorrow now :(

9 weeks till I go to Buck palace!!!!:D If I can lose 9lbs before then I'll be happy.

Bumble
x

Afternoon all

Been a nice day here. Munchkin has been at his Granny and Grampys so me and OH had a lovely lie in before having a mooch round the local outlet village. Had lunch out but went for nice healthy jacket spud with a tuna and mixed bean salad....and only pouted a bit when OH came wandering over with a KFC!!:eek:

Calories still seem to have run away with me today and I still haven't got to go swimming. Think it may be tomorrow now :(

9 weeks till I go to Buck palace!!!!:D If I can lose 9lbs before then I'll be happy.

Bumble
x

You'll easy do it Bumble. Enjoy your weekend :D

Thanks Squeezy!:)

Managed to nip out earlier and get 30 min swim in. MFP says 510 cals for 30 mins breaststroke!!:eek: I altered it to 400 as seems very high.

Bumble
x

Ooh a royal visit lol I'm thinking bout taking my daughter soon :) there's a £9 rail deal online so thought we could mooch round the palace then hit a matinee show? The tickets are off peak so we could leave b'ham about ten then leave London after 7 :) she needs a break from big J bless her.

Ooh a royal visit lol I'm thinking bout taking my daughter soon :) there's a £9 rail deal online so thought we could mooch round the palace then hit a matinee show? The tickets are off peak so we could leave b'ham about ten then leave London after 7 :) she needs a break from big J bless her.

I have done day trips to London from Derbyshire before and it's a great day out. We usually do Harrods and go to the chocolate bar there. (Hot chocolates to die for.) Then buy something cheap like a comb or some jelly beans, just so I can carry a Harrods bag around with me!!!! Then, like you said a matinee show.
Sounds like the perfect girlie day to me. Proper Mother Daughter time, without interuptions. Oooh, Im jealous!! :)

Back