Busy busy BACK

Firstly thanks for all your support guys. Todays menu;
B.fried eggs
L.stir fried okra and chicken with a sm salad and brie
D.chicken salad and loads if chilli sauce (you know can't live without spice).

Been a lovely today.

Well done busy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant day well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Days going good but super fast! Too much to do, hope all is well with everyone x.

Menu
B.fried eggs n mushrooms
L.okra n chick
D.will update later

Quick update days gone well, menu (which was delicious today) follows;

B.fried eggs mushrooms (Dont eat pork so it's eggs everyday!)
L.didn't do wasn't hungry
D.curried mince with coriander with fried spring greens with chilli flakes

There are other options besides eggs for breakfast if you ever get bored ;) looking good though!

There are other options besides eggs for breakfast if you ever get bored ;) looking good though!

I know, I'm so boring.....been reading up on your diaries on lcm hope to stock up soon to add variety.

Oh yes I'm up for trying it. Shout away :D

Ok don't wash as they get slimy (not nice at all), wipe each one with a damp tea towel (tedious but worth it), chop discard heads and tails, chop into 1cm rings. Then stir fry in hot hot oil, you can add any meat or spices to your own liking. This is my version; add pinch mustard and cumin seeds wait for them to go pop, add chicken small long shreds, salt, ginger/garlic crushed, chilli flakes and curry powder stir fry 2/3mins. Add the okra stir fry on very high heat (quick n dirty) until slime goes away and they are cooked. Add fresh coriander to garnish. X

Hi there all pleased to say scales are descending nicely, I'm teetering on 10-10.1 can't wait to get into 9 bracket. Was feeling very smelly today was rushing around got a bit of a sweat up and boy did I smell. Felt so self conscious I hope others didn't notice too much. I guess it's just part of being in ketosis.

B.fried eggs mushrooms
L.lamb mince curry with fried cabbage (yesterdays left over)
d.oriental style wings and courgette

Hope everyone had a good day x.

I also had curry to day and put it on cooked shredded cabbage and leek , I was really surprised but I didn't miss the rice. Everyone else at the table had a laugh (in a nice way) but will deffo have it again. I had chicken but may try the mince.

Totally agree Double-L, curry and cabbage go well. Experimental cooking, breaking norms that's what atkins is all about- and usually with delicious results. The lamb and cabbage was very tasty x.

Morning all,

Menu

B.none not hungry but had a large coffee instead
L.chick wings (left overs again, it's convenient)
D.not sure what I have in, fancied fish for days, will update later.

Hope your all keeping warm x.

Back