Busybusy's Route to 9.7

Hi Busy , I echo gigglepants sentiments, you need to chill for a while every day.

Morning busy - you like living up to your name :eek: :)

Here. To stalk you :D

Morning Hun hope you all have a good one x

Have a headache after late night doing assignments, and busy morning cleaning (must must stop getting distracted by the cleaning). Off to uni now.

Today's menu.....it's basic due to lack of time:

B.2 runny eggs
L.coronation chicken n salad with few balk olives
D.chick green bean curry.

I think I'll be sts this week due being able to eater slightly bigger portions than last....first week of exante I found I could only manage tinsy winsy portions.

Hi Busy hope the headache has cleared, take some time to yourself this weekend.

Good afternoon busy, hope your day was kind to you. Have a lovely evening :hug99: xx

Thanks all,

Sorry I'm being a bit selfish at the moment. Barely any time to visit your diaries properly. Will do as soon I sort myself outvwith the workload.

Hi Busy, don't worry about the rest of us, just keep yourself focused on what you have to do, we will still be here when you have time. Hope your day went ok.

Thanks sammi, it was ok. Binged just now, my friend came over and ordered Taway. Won't bore with details but my resolves got the better of me. Drawing a line under it and hopefully will be bk on the wagon in morning. Do not feel very proud of myself right now.

Hi a takeaway isn't a binge, it is a nite with friends. Don't beat yourself up. Life is for living. Going to bed now.

Morning Busy, remember sometimes a little indulgence is good. Kind of like calorie cycling in a weird way so you may find it doesn't do any damage. Just don't weigh yourself daily. :)

Morning Busy, remember sometimes a little indulgence is good. Kind of like calorie cycling in a weird way so you may find it doesn't do any damage. Just don't weigh yourself daily. :)

Thanks Val, feeling a bit more positive now. Off to shops for some clean and green. Hope you have a lovely day fellow coffee lover x

Morning busy, hope you have a great weekend, plenty of water and lots of green.

Hey busy gorgous lady, hope you're having a relaxing day with your family and still enjoying catkins!! Loves sent :hug99: xx

Don't beat yourself up, you need to chill out once in a while, just don't make it every day and you will be ok xxxxx

Back