Step 1 Sole Source By July I must be at Target!

Shake roll call:

Chocolate shake :stickdance:
Strawberry shake :)
Chicken and mushroom soup :rolleyes:
Maple pecan porridge :rolleyes:

Sounds familiar I had a gym membership but only went twice so cancelled it after a year bought a top pf the range elliptical trainer and have used it exactly once in eight months . Darn

Sounds familiar I had a gym membership but only went twice so cancelled it after a year bought a top pf the range elliptical trainer and have used it exactly once in eight months . Darn
I've renewed it! :drunk:

I've renewed it! :drunk:

Yes!!! Another 2kg off today. Woot woot!still a long way to go but I'm denting the 90's now and moving very close to the 80's. Seems this May target will be met as long as I continue on this trajectory. Also racking up a few miles on the treadmill must also have helped somewhat. Go me!!!

Went out to a wedding today with the hubster and the dressing up was fun for a change. I used to dread dressing up coz of having to tuck in that and belt up this just to fit in to something that once went on smoothly. Let's just say not much tucking and belting was needed hahahaha. Could be better though so let's keep shaking!!!

How not to look antisocial at social gatherings while on sole source step of a VLCD:

Chew gum, lots of gum so your mouth ain't still and even if there's a plate in front of you with ignored food at least you're keeping up appearances. Also helps push ketosis breath away so slay 2 birds with a stone

Order water. Still, sparkling - whatever - just make sure it's water and you're drinking it all up. You can even sneak in some water flavoring to snazz things up

Consider taking a bar along in case you just need to snack on something

And if you must eat at the event then consider going up to step 2 - strictly please.

Keep slaying!!!

Today is Sunday and I'm still basking in the euphoria of my 2kg plus drop of yesterday :)
I tried the ketostix an it turned deep pinkish so I'm a happy camper at the moment. Let's sit back and watch the fat rollll:cool:

Any tips of dealing with skin? The muscle underneath feels taught enough but the skin....hmmmmm...... and from what I hear here it gets worse the more you drop. Me's hoping its a short term thing that gets better with age? Or is this wishful thinking....:confused:

Smelling sausages and eggs from the kitchen...but surprisingly I'm not hungry. I made a batch of granola for the kids yesterday (rather Nut-ola as there were only different nuts and raisins with no grains but who's monitoring;)) that I feared will be calling my name, but strangely enough I seem to be immune! And Sundays were always the dreaded days so something must be happening right hahahaha.

I stocked up on unsweetened Yogurt, honey, and lots of oats, eggs and chicken for the house, they may not be on a diet but we're all in this healthy eating lifestyle together so no more cookies crisps and chips for a long long time.

Mafia Mommy Alert :cool:

NB: The Nut-ola is almost finished by my hungry soldiers!!!

Debating whether to blend up a hot vanilla shake or a hot chocolate shake with my coffee? *ponder* *ponder* *ponder* ;)

The vanilla won out. But won't be winning again for a while I'm afraid. I'm an old fashioned chocolate gal. I think I better keep repeating that to myself the next time I wanna try shenanigans with my CWP meals.

I'm experimenting a lot with sparkling water and stevia, also found chilled green tea mixes quite well; also mint leaves and iced cubes. Sure makes water drinking a bit more interesting. :rolleyes:. The water flavors also make added variety. Sucks to coke zero and the like, this is the real deal :cool:

Hey good on you on yer 2kg loss. Wow thats inspiring enough and motivates me to make this week a real loser week.

Any tips of dealing with skin? The muscle underneath feels taught enough but the skin....hmmmmm...... and from what I hear here it gets worse the more you drop. Me's hoping its a short term thing that gets better with age? Or is this wishful thinking....:confused:
I do body brushing and use loads of moisturiser and massage it well in...both the body brushing and massage help circulation and bring nutrients to feed the skin and the moisturiser makes massage easier and keeps your skin hydrated and in good condition. Doing something is better than doing nothing and it makes you feel good.

It takes a month for every stone lost for the skin to shrink and tone up...when you think that when you gain a pound of fat your body makes seven miles of new blood vessels...so when you lose a pound of fat it has ti take the body some time to breakdown and reabsorb those blood vessels.

Today is Sunday and I'm still basking in the euphoria of my 2kg plus drop of yesterday :)
I tried the ketostix an it turned deep pinkish so I'm a happy camper at the moment. Let's sit back and watch the fat rollll:cool:

Great weight loss! Well done!:0clapper:

Not really so inspired to write stuff these days. Deadlines, busy days, time of the month, not just feeling it. Ok, rant over. Be back soon, hopefully.........................................Ok, bye (Anna in frozen...:rolleyes:)

It seems the weight is taking its sweet time to go ever so s-l-o-w-l-y:(. The scale is not moving at the incline I expect, it's just barely shifting the needle. The upside is that at least it's not moving up (ThankthaLawd!) but it's not denting the 90's at alllll!!! Why!!!!!!:rant:

Wore an old skirt today that I fondly named 'torturer's revenge' at how it almost rips going up and makes me do the penguin when I walk :rolleyes:. It just slipped right up (from the bottom; I mean...I usually dive head first into it :D) and it zipped with room to spare!:eek:....soon need a new name for me ol'skirt; 'obey the wind?' 'city sweeper'?:p

Love the skirt, but looks like it's gonna sit at the back pile of the cupboard in a while so let's get to rocking it while it still fits :cool: #NonScaleVictoriesRock;)

Hmmmm, I've never been a fan of yoghurt but lots of people swear by greek yoghurt. I wonder if this is something you can have on step 2? I really wouldn't mind having a go with the plain unsweetened variety just to cheer things up on this diet that's suddenly getting old on sole source.....o_O

So here we are yet again. May is getting ready to give way to June but I'm yet to see major breakthroughs on the scale :(. Yes, clothes fit better now and people say I look slimmer but why isn't this reflecting on the scale? BMI 29 should please give way to BMI 28 at least! I just want to get to BMI 25 at all costs. Yes I'm not updating the ticker coz I'm not too excited about teeny weeny movements along the scale :p

Let's plod on to the next week and hopefully I will find myself closer to 90 than 100...:rolleyes:

Non-scale victory: I walked almost 10 laps round the field this morning without feeling tired!!! My stamina and energy levels now are awesome!!!:wee:

:)Still on it. :) Energy levels today are phenomenal! I feel I could take on a ton of tasks today :D. woke up early restless and started cleaning up and tidying everywhere, lol. I feel it's the work of ketones fuelling my day to day activities - the funky breath I'm having is proof of this :rolleyes:

So let's hope that scale cooperates this week. I so want to update that ticker!!!

Non-scale victory Hip circumference has reduced 1 more inch!!! Hurrah!!!:wee:

Back