Cake staring at me from across the office

I am just having a cup of tea and it is a colleague's birthday today so he has left some yummy looking cake out in our office for people to help themselves! It is calling to me!! I must not give in...I won't manage just a slither!

It is my birthday tomorrow too so I have muffins to bring in, but I also got some mini iced finger buns so I can have one as a treat!

My apple looks so unappealing but I shall chomp it savagely to distract myself!! :)

Ack...cakes do that don't they. They have eyes ;)

So you want it? That's normal :) Doesn't mean you should have it though, as you would rather be slim I presume :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

I moved a pile of papers to the front of my desk so I can't see it!
I would rather be thin! I just needed to express the frustration! And I can have a little iced finger tomorrow...think the bakery man in Sainsburys thought I was a right nutter when I asked him to find out how many calories in each of the mini sticky buns so I didn't have to weigh them, deduct packaging and do the maths! 111 - much better than a muffin which would take up a whole meal's worth of cals!

rofl visions of the advert for something (not sure what though!) well done

happy birthday for tomorrow x

Well done for being strong :)

Thank you kindly. In addition to moving the papers I tried the Paul McKenna technique of imagining it all mouldy and crawling with maggots...now I just feel a bit queasy! :) Oh dear, I am glad no one can see what goes on in my head!

hey, wanted to say happy birthday for tomorrow!

big well done. tomorow when i see the snickers bar will think about magots!

Back