Calirose's diary!! Gunna be slim for the first time in my life!!

Ah all my friends are back off to uni this week, too! Sad times haha... Have fun though, and I'm sure you can do it! Just try and come on here when you can and we'll keep you motivated :) x

Thank you! Yeah I just need to remember to pack all my stuff before going to uni so that I am prepared for my lunches and stuff, so i am not tempted to snack!!! The days at uni this week are shorter than normal though, so hopefully that will help a bit! :) Hope you're doing alright! x

Thanks, yeah I am back on plan 100% at the moment, veggie chilli in the slow cooker for dinner! Yum x

Ohh well done! :D I need to get a slow cooker! They are cheap, but its one of those things I just never think about getting! I just made a cheese and potato 'pie' (just breadcrumbs) thing, and it was really nice! :) x

I'd defo recommend getting one - I know some places are doing them for less than ten pounds at the moment so it's defo worth it :) would be really good for you as a uni student too as you can put it on before lectures and come home to hot, healthy and filling foods :)

Ooh I tried a cheese and potato pie off of here the other day (no breadcrumbs in it though) and that was lovely too :) x

Yeah i think its a good plan it will encourage me to eat beef more, cus atm i've been eating loads of chicken and im sick of it. Had to force myself to eat all mine tonight and i only had like 65g of the 113g i could have. I made tarragon chicken tonight with natural yoghurt instead of cream, was really nice, cept obviously going off chicken a bit. I made some sweet potato mash to go with it, but weirdly I don't like sweet potato in mash form :/ so i didnt really eat much of my dinner tbh. Going for a run with the bf later!
So here is todays food:
2 weetabix - hex b
milk - hex a
cheese and potato pie - hex a cheese, and 1/2 hex b for bread as was only a small slice, 1 syn butter
tarragon chicken - im counting the chicken as the other half of my hex b as i barely had any. 1 syn for flour
melon

Might have something snacky later if I'm hungry as I've only had the 2 sysn for the day. Will see how I feel! :) x

So I just did my couch to 5k run! Think we are starting again, as we had such a long break in between the runs! The bf wants to run every day! Which I would be up for trying to do, but with uni and stuff it will be a challenge. Since I have used soo few syns today I think I will have a chocolate mousse :D x

I went into uni today and people were like you look skinnier!! I was like yay!!!!!!!!!! :D Aaha. Only a little loss but i think its noticeable on my face...i have a lot of face, so weight always goes off/on it first!! :D x

Laura, just a thought - you know you say you've been struggling with the 113g of chicken?? Where did you get that value from? In the new books, a HexB of chicken is 115g raw or 70g cooked!!

Ah, compliments are great! Well done and enjoy it :) x

Oh ok...it says 113g in that green hexb thing you emailed me! Thats cool 70g is a much better portion for me!! :D So yesterday went a bit wrong...i had half a medium dominos pizza (just cheese) and 3 cookies :( Shame on me! I was just in one of those moods! But I went out and did my c25k afterwards so i felt a bit better. However my timeo f the month has come today so this will be interesting!
Todays food:
weetabix x 2 - hexb
milk-hex a
jacket potato and beans
flake - 8.5 syns
tried smash pizza, didn't like it so ended up not eating most but still cheese for my hex a
Creme bruleé thing 5syns

Not a great day but meh, time of the month makes me not care aha!

TOTM explains the blow out last night - don't feel bad about it, you moved on today which is good! Well done for carrying on with the C25K as well :) x

Alright, thanks :) Had a blip this morning (as posted on Doing SW From Home thread haha ;D) but managed to control it and am feeling better about the plan again :) Almost looking forward to WI tomorrow! x

Ah thats good you just moved on from it though! Oooh weigh in! I hope you do well :D Thanks for the email again btw! Good to have the info :D x

No problem - completely forgot I'd given you the old stuff!! Aw thanks, I hope I do well too! Been eating a lot lately - mostly late at night - and although I've done this before and still lost weight, I feel like I am putting it on... Looking forward to the WI mainly so I can show off if I do lose haha!! x

Aaha thats the best bit, being like i lost 3lbs EVERYONE! hehe! Let me know how you do!! :D x

Today has been another bad day....TOTM is really cocking me up :( wanna try and get back on it tomorrow! Just suck at controlling my food during TOTM...I told my bf he's lucky I haven't eaten him yet! :p

As you askedto be kept updated - I lost two pounds! Was expecting more, but have come around and I'm happy now :D

Aw never mind! Everyone struggles with TOTM (like me tonight - pie, cider and chocolate biscuits! As well as crying at losing 'only' two pounds haha!) But it's just a part of life and eventually you'll find a way round to deal with it on Slimming world :) don't beat yourself up about it though! Lots of hugs sent your way Xxx

Woooooo!!! Awesome!! Congratulations! That's great :D Ahaha its not only two pounds, its great! I'm glad everyone else gets the TOTM wants to eat anything and everything situation too! aha x

So my hormones got the better of me this week and I have been eating shockingly bad! Havent been following my slimming world at all...however today was my weigh in day and I havent gained anything...i think cus my week started off ok, with lots of running and stuff its just gotten rubbish as the week has moved on! But today is the start of my new week so im back on track! Also I'm going to do aquafit on wednesday with my friend so that will be good for me, and hopefully when the snow has cleared get back to the running! :D x

Back