Calirose's diary!! Gunna be slim for the first time in my life!!

I bet it has!! It's really exciting when you first start a diet as well! I know its stupid cus I probably wont have lost anything yet, but im excited to have my first weigh in at the end of my first week (sunday morning). I doubt I will lose anything for a couple weeks, but I can't wait for when I do! I would be super happy to lose 2lbs a week! :D x

Ramblings of a mad woman-brilliant!! I too have a tassimo and thought that it would be a no go but have decided it will be my weekend treat... Am excited for tomorrow!! Crack on properly! It's been so frustrating wanting to start but still having commitments which involved food!! Xxx

Thank you! Yeah, definitely go for the Tassimo, just remember to check the calories on the box wrapper so you can syn it :)

I DID IT!!! I did my first couch to five k!! :D It was very strategic because around where I live its really hilly, so we found a way to do it where its not too hilly :D I got a stitch though cus I suck at breathing while Im jogging, so need to work on that. It was really good though, got a bit harder on the hillyer bits but overall it's good! :) x

I've done alright I think! I was about to put my food diary up for the day!
2weetabix - hexb
350ml milk -hexa
Sweet potato soup and weight watchers bread + butter- hexb and 2syns
Mushroom risotto
Curly wurly - 6 syns.
I walked to the shop with my bf which is down then back up two hills so that's my little bit of exercise! :)

Glad that you had a good day!! :) This diet is a lot easier than WW..i hope im losing the weight. Im trying to make sure i have smaller portions as well! :) x

Forgot to say well done for the couch to 5k, best thing to do was exactly what you did - decide you're gonna do it and go straight out and keep to your word!

I'm glad you're feeling like this is easier than WW, but don't restrict your portions at first - if you're hungry, eat! As long as it's good food, it's fine :) Eventually your stomach shrinks a little bit and you'll naturally reduce your portions :) x

Thanks!! :D Yeah ive been having smaller portions, but im still eating until im full, because before id have ridiculous portions and just eat until i wanted to burst! Which obviously was not the best idea aha! Also I find if there is less on the plate you get fuller quicker cus you think you are nearly finished!? Sounds odd but its been working :)
Also just tried a greekstyle muller light coconut yogurt for 1/2 syn and they are sooooooo nice!! Deffo need to buy these in the future to take to uni with me! Is it normal muller lights that are syn free? x

Yeah most muller lights are syn free other than ones with a fruit puree underlayer like the cherry ones or the cheesecake ones :) There should be a list of free ones or ones with syns if you have a google :) x

So today has been a meh day. I went over my daily syns by 2 but again I am under for the week so again not to bothered! I have two days of my week left and ive only used 57.5syns, so deffo gunna be under for the week which is ok by me cus i dont feel i have restricted myself! :)
So my food today has been:
2 weetabix
350ml milk
A small amount of pasta (I was out so took it with me but didnt finish it all)
2 muller light greek yogurts - 1syn
chocolate - 13 syns
chicken - hexb (i can never eat the full 113g though), brocolli, sweet potato, gravy - 1syn, yorkshire pudding -2syns I think as packet said it was 40 calories.

Not too bad I guess, it was just the chocolate that pushed me up a bit! Oops! It was good though :D x

Most yorkshire puds are 2 syns :) Don't worry about the chocolate, like you said you're still under for the week! Well done for another day on plan :) x

Thank you! Yeah im really proud of myself, cus when I had been doing WW recently I literally gave up after like 1 day! I've been in a cakey mood today but the bf has been very firm and I have resisted baking...cus that would be super crazy points...although might look into making some pancakes...cus 28g flour is like 4.5syns or something so could make some in a morning and use most of my syns for the day as a treat for that? Dunno yet! :D
Hope you are doing ok! :D Heading over to read your diary now! x

Oooh baking! I absolutely love baking and that's something I always miss on slimming world but luckily have found things I can bake that fit in with slimming world. The biscuits on my blog (search the ramblings of a mad woman Christmas biscuits and you can just remove the orange and add some vanilla essence to make the vanilla ones) and just normal fairy cakes which are 4.5 syns each :) I make them by using an electric mixer to mix 250g self raising flour, 250g caster sugar, 250g butter and 4 eggs, spreading the mix into fairy cake cases and bake for 20 ish minutes or until golden :)

Baking is soo good isnt it!! Yummy i will have a look! The problem for me isnt baking low syn things, it's just the fact that I will bake them..then eat like 10 :/ I have literally no control...I stick some in the freezer and then defrost like 5 a day! I have compulsive cake eating issues aha! That's why im avoiding cake completely atm! I said to my bf, maybe on my weigh in day, after my weigh in, i could have a low fat cake or something as a reward...just gotta buy a small something so I can control myself! I admire your self control being able to bake a batch of something and not eat them all! x

Ah no, I do have that issue too - especially with the biscuits! They're so easy to munch through the whole lot without noticing! The cakes on the other hand... I probably would eat the whole lot but I live in a family of seven so they are usually scoffed before I get a chance which is quite good! X

Ah your lucky, its ok if you have lots of people to eat what you bake, I only have my bf and well he will eat a lot, he never gets rid of everything before I get my fat little hands on them aha! x

Todays food dairy:
2 weetabix
350ml milk
sweet potato soup and ww bread - 2syns butter ...only ate a little bit of the soup as I really didn't fancy it.
Homemade low syn pancakes - 10 syns for the flour
Pasta, with a little bit of chicken - 3 syns, and my cheese hex-a. Again really don't fancy it so haven't eaten a lot of the pasta...I'm craving sweet stuff today, but no more syns left in my day for it! :( x

That's quite a good day!! I know what you mean about the sugar...I'm just tired so I want a cake!!! We are doing ok chicken :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I miss baking too...have been avoiding it where possible but I sometimes make wedding cakes/cupcakes/truffles and I'm dreading doing that next time it comes round now I'm on SW...think bake day will be a write off !!

Am vegan too so no eggs, means more syns. CAAAAKE

That is harsh!!! I don't have a sweet tooth usually but when I'm tired, all I want it's cake and a hot chocolate xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back