Calirose's diary!! Gunna be slim for the first time in my life!!

So I caved..and made some cupcakes..but low syn ones, and I've got 2 which is like 8syns, so not bad, and I'm way under my weekly syns even with these cakes and I've only got 1 day left so I caved! Totally worth it though! What's the point of having syns if you aren't gunna use em?!
That sucks mandle! I could not bake for other people and not eat!! :| x

Did my 2nd couch to 5k! :D Proud of myself for actually doing it! Just gotta continue when I go back to uni!! :)

Oh I'll be eating some of it when I'm cooking for others - got to make sure it taste OK, obviously, by tasting each bake and batch, twice :rolleyes: Like I said next time I have some work like that on, I'll just write it off and move on, as there will be no way to 'measure' what I'm eating except for trying a bit of the final product. NOW I WANT CAKE :(

Amazed that you could stop at two - well done :) and good work on the couch to 5k too, I've got it on my phone but just don't have the time to do it with my work pattern at the min ! sounds great though. I have never ever run or jogged before - would it really work?

Thanks Laura!
Yeah Mandle I think the couch to 5k thing does will work, I've never jogged/ran before either, especially cus I have bad knees, but you start at literally 1 minute running, then 1.5mins break, so its not too bad! Then its just a case of working up slowly! Do it with someone else if you can though! :D x

So today has been an odd food day for me! I havent fancy a savory dinner so ended up making SW rice pudding for dinner aha!
So i've had:
2 weetabix - hexb
350ml milk
toasted cheese sandwich with my hexb bread and hexa cheese
yogurt - 1/2 syn
a small cakey type thing- 6 syns
SW rice pudding - 6 syns

Still under my daily/weekly syns so far, but might get snackey later...who knows! just sick of savory stuff atm! x

Well done! I agree, it is quite easy to get sick of certain foods or flavours when you're dieting x

Oh definitely Before dieting I used to eat cereal for dinner or cake or something quite a lot ahah, cus I just don't enjoy savory food that much!! Sucks! Why can fruit taste like cake?! x

So I may have eaten the rest of the rice pudding...so I am over my daily syns..but still 4.5 under for the week, so overall I can cope with that! :) It's been a good week! x

So I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs!!! YAY!!!!! Soooo happy :D 11st4 now (Well according to my scales, could be different to everyone elses cus they are a bit dodgy but still yay)!!!!!!! I wanna be in the tens sooooooo bad!! Hopefully in a few more weeks I will be! :D x

Thank you!! :D SOooo happy! I hope I can lose some next week as well So I get closer to the 10s! Being in the tens is like a dream lol!! x

Soo today hasn't been great for syns...5 1/2 over...but will eat less tomorrow to make up for it! Also I'm going to a aquafit class tomorrow!
I have eaten:
4 weetabix (in two different sittings,but used them as my hex bs)
350ml milk hexa
chocolate cakey bar thing - 6 syns
cheese omlette -cheese hex a
ww yogurt and another yogurt for 1/2 syn
Baked potato with a little beef burger thing that was 5 syns
then the downfall a creme egg -9 syns!!

Ooops! Nevermind! Will work it off. Also I went for a brisk walk (to the shop to get the creme egg but nvm that) so thats a bit of exercise! :)

So today I went to try and do aqua fitness, walked all the way there which is like 15-20 mins, but 10 mins of that is up hill! Then the bloody lady had cancelled so they said i could have a free swim so i swam for about 40 mins, then I had to go pick up my computer. After doing that I couldn't get my bus, so ended up walking up 2 more hills, again about 15 mins up hill, to get back to my house. Knackered! But hopefully it will help me lose some weight! :p x

Wow! Sucks that the class was cancelled, but just think - all that walking and swimming has put you that bit closer to your goals! There's always a silver lining :)

Sorry I've been a bit MIA I have just gone back in to my school placement, at a behavioural school and im just sooo tired afterwards aha. Diet is still going well. Don't get chance to eat much at school except lunch, but im still having my issue with not wanting dinner...yesterdays dinner was a coconut (poor bf had to cut the thing open for me and get all the fruit out), apple and some weetabix aha!
Today so far I've had:
weetabix -hex b
350ml milk - hex a
pasta
apple, strawberries and blueberries
yogurt - 1/2 syn

Gunna probs have some chocolate and not sure what else! :p Hope you are all doing alright! x

Hello,
I have definitely sucked at keeping up with my diary this week, but I have been the most tired anyone has ever been ever ahaha!! It's been ridiculous. Meaning I haven't done any exercise except my swim on monday and a bit of walking to shops etc! I'm hoping to have lost weight as I have been sticking to the diet, I have gone over my syns on a couple days, not by tons, but it means I only have 7 syns left for tomorrow, my last day of the week, which I may go over, but I'm not too bothered as long as its only by a few, as they are only like 20 calories. I will be a bit annoyed if I don't lose anything as I have tried so hard, I even turned down cake, my favourite thing in the world!!!
So today I have had:
milk - hex a
3 weetabix - 3syns (i kept getting so hungry in the classsroom that I ended up having more breakfast this week )
pasta with tomatoes, a yogurt -1/2 syns, bourbon biscuit which is a shocking 3 1/2 syns, which I didn't know when I ate it, thought it would be like two!
I had another biscuity thing and chocolate at home cus after this week I needed it, which ended up being 12 1/2 syns
Then I had a cheese toastie with my left over hex a and b
It's been sooooooooo hard to stick to the diet this week, but I have pretty much done it!!!
Hope everyone else has had a good week! x

Well done! I hate those kinds of weeks where you're dog tired and it would be so much easier to order takeaway or sit down with a huge bag of crisps haha! I need to get back to updating my own diary woops! Been alright, but I had a huge blowout last night with alcohol and a big fat burger :( x

Ahh that sucks! I was bad too...I had a lot of cake yesterday :/ oops. But back on it today...had weigh in day and on my scales I think i may have lost like half a pound or something, cant really tell as mechanical but nothing noticeable really. Although on my electrical scales i have gone down 2lbs which is odd :/ hey ho, will just stick with mechanical and see what happens. Back on the diet for a new week, after the weekends badness! The bf is also starting on it too, cus he weighed himself and realised he's a bit heavier than he thought, he is still slim, but he just doesn't want to get too heavy and start looking fat! Which is good cus it means he wants to do lots of exercise with me!! Going back to uni this week so will have to resist the temptations of the cafeteria!! :D Hope you are all having a good weekend :) x

Back