Calorie Counting and Wii Fit Diary

rumbletummy

Silver Member
Today's weight 11st 4.5lbs

Target weight 9st 6lbs

I'm hoping to get to target with a plan of...

Breakfast (300) Lunch (300) Dinner (400)

Half and hour on Wii Fit 5 times a week... at the moment I do Marching Band (8 mins) Boxing (8 mins) Jogging (4 mins) Step (10 mins)

Also...

No eating after 7pm (except on a Friday when I work til 7.30)

Trying not to eat Junk (except TOTM!)

Only weigh in once a week (this will be hard!!)

Thanks for reading... I weigh in on a Wednesday morning xx

Last edited:
Good luck :)

Wow! Thanks for all the welcoming messages xx

Yesterday was really good as first days go. I tend to eat the same kind of things everyday so I won't be doing a food diary as such but I will be keeping a track of how many calories I've had and how much exercise I've done.

So usually I'll have

Breakfast: 2 slices toast with LF spread, coffee and fruit
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich, coffee and fruit
Dinner: 100 cals protein, 100 cals carbs, 100 cals veg, coffee, fruit.
(so for instance 2 chicken nuggets, 100g oven chips, veg or salad)

Yesterday I had 1000 calories and did my 30 mins of Wii Fit as well as walking to and from my son's school (10 mins each way so 40 mins total). I was totally exhausted so went to bed just before 9 but I was up at 2 with hunger pains (always suffer the first few days of a diet) so I had a drink of squash and that did the trick!

Thanks for reading, today is going well so far xx

Hiya! Glad your off to a good start :) are you keeping off the scales? I find that really hard too lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,

glad your getting into the swing of things. I personally think you should be having a few more calories, but I guess your body will tell you what you need.

Well done on the exercise. :D

Hiya! Glad your off to a good start :) are you keeping off the scales? I find that really hard too lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya! I was so tempted to get on them today... after 1 day!! But I am trying my best not to! I find if I weigh in and find I've lost a few pounds then I think "oh well I'll eat more cause that's a good loss this week..." then when my proper weigh in day comes I've lost nothing cause I started over eating!! lol! xx

Hiya,

glad your getting into the swing of things. I personally think you should be having a few more calories, but I guess your body will tell you what you need.

Well done on the exercise. :D

Hiya! yep I know you're right. If I'm honest I'm so desperate to lose this weight now that I want to do it fast!! I've never been into fashion but for some reason I've really got into it and I really want to be a 10 not a 12-14 so I'm going at it lol! xx

good luck! ill be reading your diary, feel free to look st mine (tho its not that amazing) lol how have u worked out how many calories to have? 1000 seems quite low to me, but that might just be me, sorry if i sound nosy :eek: xxx

good luck! ill be reading your diary, feel free to look st mine (tho its not that amazing) lol how have u worked out how many calories to have? 1000 seems quite low to me, but that might just be me, sorry if i sound nosy :eek: xxx

Hiya! My next day off is Monday so I'm going to spend a bit of time then catching up on diaries and getting some tips hopefully!! When I was a teen I used to have 1000 calories and lost quite well, I may up my calories after the first few weeks, I've put on 10lbs in the last few months so just want to get rid of those as fast as possible and then I'll feel a bit more happier about things xx

Yesterday was really busy so I wasn't able to think about food all that much! I had breakfast, dropped my son off a school and then went into another class where I help out. At lunch time I went to get some shopping from Sainsburys, grabbed a quick sandwich and coffee, and then back into school for the afternoon. When I got home I read a few magazines I had bought at lunch time and then did my half hour on Wii Fit.

It was 5 o'clock when I decided it was time to start tea, then at 5.30 when tea was almost done I saw OH's Mum pulling up outside the house. Then it dawned on me that we'd arranged to go and see OH's Grandad in hospital and I'd totally forgotten!! So I plated up tea ready for warming up later and off we went.

I was sat in the hospital thinking I was in the right place as I was feeling really light headed from not having my tea. We got home at 7.40 and had tea and then I had a relax in front of the soaps.

I had about 1100 cals yesterday as I had an extra satsuma and mini milk lolly and I was happy that I got my exercise in. Still not weighed myself so very pleased with myself for that xx

You should be pleased hun. 1100 calories is still quite low I think, but well done for sticking at it. And fitting in exercise, on such a busy day. Well done you :D

Thanks for more wonderfully helpful comments girls, it really makes my day to get nice feedback xx

Welcome to ccing. I understand your urge to shift as much poundage as possible as quickly as possible, but careful of shooting yourself in the foot and messing around too much with your metabolism. Make sure you give your body more fuel on the days you exercise or you will be losing muscle as well as fat and that's not a good thing. Good luck with your journey. x

Another good day today. I am just about to go to bed (as I will be up at 6 in the morning for a very long 10 and a half hour shift at work) so I am safe to say how today has gone.

Another busy one, dropped my son off at school and then went to pay a bill and get a few bits from the shops. Mananged to come home with just 2 bottles of Pepsi Max (£1 a bottle from Iceland and 2 for £2 at Lidl at the mo). This is my little treat for when I'm dieting! I also got some apples, mini milks and some milk so did quite well I think and avoided any temptation!

When I got home I did my 30 minutes on Wii Fit and then cooked dinner (had 2 chicken nuggets, 3 thick chips, 90 cals of veg.. cauli, sprouts, carrots... and some gravy) How weird was that combo?? But lovely all the same yum yum!!

Then it was time to go to work. Had a vending machine hot choccie whilst I was there which isn't too bad as it's a bit watery, and got home at 7.30 and had a quick sandwich as I wasn't really that hungry.

So today I had 1100 calories again and did my 30 mins of Wii Fit and 20 mins of walking so I'm pleased!

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow xx

Welcome to ccing. I understand your urge to shift as much poundage as possible as quickly as possible, but careful of shooting yourself in the foot and messing around too much with your metabolism. Make sure you give your body more fuel on the days you exercise or you will be losing muscle as well as fat and that's not a good thing. Good luck with your journey. x

Thanks Lindsey, very wise advice!! I just feel like I need to shift this weight and I want it gone yesterday lol! Don't worry I won't push myself too hard and I bet I'll be here next week (when it'll be PMT time) moaning that I've ate too much he he!! xx

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and yay for starting the diary! Sounds like you know how your body works but definitely listen to it, I was worried for you when you said you woke up in the middle of the night with hunger pains, hope they have gone off now?

You girls make me laugh with your staying off the scales don't get me wrong I am proud of you all for staying off them but I can't for the life of me think what makes you want to get on them in the first place... I am so s**t scared of getting on the scales because I am always expecting the worst even though I know I have been sticking to the calories LOL

Anyway good luck with your journey.

I just wanted to stop by and say hi and yay for starting the diary! Sounds like you know how your body works but definitely listen to it, I was worried for you when you said you woke up in the middle of the night with hunger pains, hope they have gone off now?

You girls make me laugh with your staying off the scales don't get me wrong I am proud of you all for staying off them but I can't for the life of me think what makes you want to get on them in the first place... I am so s**t scared of getting on the scales because I am always expecting the worst even though I know I have been sticking to the calories LOL

I hear you about the scales Samalama. Hate the bloody things :cry:

Hi Honey, thanks for stopping by! Don't be worried I haven't woken up since... think I've gone past that stage now he he!!

When I've been naughty I avoid the scales like the plague, but when I've been good I just have to weigh myself every day!! At the moment I come downstairs and have a big drink then I'm not tempted to weigh myself as I know I'll be heavier due to the drink!! It's good though because I'm still thinking "urgh! I'm 11st 4.5lbs" so I'm still trying really hard... but if Id've weighed in at say 11st 2lbs I'd be thinking "oh well...I've lost a few pounds so have a chocolate bar!" xx

Back