Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Hi hun

I am here to follow ur progress :) xx

DoingItForMe said:
Well done on the 3lb loss - that's brilliant! It's always good to see a loss after a few sticky weeks :) Your shopping trip sounds highly successful too. A good time all round.

Thank you...it certainly was good to see that loss x

Michillinwoman said:
Hi CC, we did the same in this house slept until 12 !!(except poor hubbie who had to go to wrk) . You deserve that though after the stressfull week you had.

How lovely to go off shopping and be able to get nice clothes and know the sizes will fit !!!!!!!!! . That must be soooo nice. well done.

Glad to hear your dad is feeling better . sounds like he will be soon "Jumpin round the garden" !!!!!!!!!

Hi Brenda, long lie again today....this is the life!! Usually can't lie in my bed at all! Shopping trip really was great! Dad is continuing to do well and I've no doubt when it stops raining he'll be out in his garden, its his pride and joy! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi hun

I am here to follow ur progress :) xx

Thanks Carly always nice to have a new visitor! X

Hi all

It's Sunday already, can't believe how quickly the weekend goes! Just aswell I'm off tomorrow! Hoping to get the grass cut today. The forecast says it's to be dry from 12 onwards, fingers crossed!!

Hoping to get to the cinema too today to see the hangover 2 should be a laugh! Not much else planned really. I'm out shopping tomorrow with OHs mum and sister so looking forward to that!

OH managed to finish the kitchen yesterday...I love it, we've just painted the main big wall but it's amazing what difference a touch of colour can make! Will add a pic! Hope everyone has a good Sunday x

Attachments

• image-899855906.jpg
    image-899855906.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 24
Kitchen looks fab!!! Enjoy the cinema and let me know if it's worth a look :) c

enjoy the flicks! i did enjoy the first hangover :D your kitchen colour is lovely. my sofa is that exact shade... love it!

Kitchen looks fab!!! Enjoy the cinema and let me know if it's worth a look :) c

It's definately worth a watch Carly, really funny, I loved the first one and wasn't disappointed x

enjoy the flicks! i did enjoy the first hangover :D your kitchen colour is lovely. my sofa is that exact shade... love it!

It was almost as good as the first one Karen (just not quite but still v.funny!) I am loving the shade of the paint, wasn't sure at first but now that its done I'm really pleased. Your couch must be absolutely gorgeous!! Great taste ha! x

Well I've had a good day today. Cinema was good, film was really fun so had a good old chuckle at that. I also popped into boots today to buy some nail biting stuff. I am a TERRIBLE nail biter, always have been. I've got five weeks till holidays and I'm determined I'm going to paint my nails. So as of today I am no longer going to bite my nails!! (well that's the plan anyway!

Food for today:
(B/L) 2 ww toast 1
2 eggs 3
ham and flora extra lite 1

(D) 200g cooked rice 4
tortilla wrap 1.5
chicken and 1/2 sachet 2.5
half fat cheese 1.5
fat free yoghurt and salsa 1

Points so far 15.5pts

Yess!!! enough for a little snack before a nice warm bath! x

pssst...ive been told 1 egg is 1.5 and 2 eggs are 2.5.....im happy with that lol ;)

Another nail biter here :wave_cry:. I am trying to stop at the moment too. Have a wedding in June and want to have them at least paintable. I am just trying to file them down to get some shape and strength in them because if they go too long I will def bite them. I also bite the skin around them . such a bad habit . sometimes I dont even realise I am doing it.

Dinx said:
pssst...ive been told 1 egg is 1.5 and 2 eggs are 2.5.....im happy with that lol ;)

Oh I'll take that, thanks!! Every extra little halfpoint helps! :) x

Charlotte-Eve said:
Hi CC, just checking in as I found your diary at last!
Kitchen colour is fab :) x

Hi charlotte! Yeh i love the colour too! Breaks up the blandness of an entirely beige house!! X

Kernow Jo said:
Its good to read you have had a good day hun. The kitchen wall colour is lush, I love it. The film sounds a good laugh. Its always nice to get those chuckle muscles moving.

I hope you enjoy your shop with oh mum and sis. I am a nail biter too but about three months ago I stopped because like you I wanted to be able to paint them. I still find it hard not to bite them and find I play with them all the time. Its a hard habit to break but do - able. I gave up smoking three years ago so I am convinced I can stop biting my nails long term. I find my nails are very brittle now, break very easily. Maybe they will grow stronger with time.

Anyway good luck hun, it will be nice to be able to paint them for your hols. Jo x

Hi jo I've stopped a couple of times too and like you my nails always end up very soft and break easily! I also reckon it's because I'm always touching them, cleaning them etc!! Hopefully they'll have a little length for hols! X

Michillinwoman said:
Another nail biter here :wave_cry:. I am trying to stop at the moment too. Have a wedding in June and want to have them at least paintable. I am just trying to file them down to get some shape and strength in them because if they go too long I will def bite them. I also bite the skin around them . such a bad habit . sometimes I dont even realise I am doing it.

Isn't it strange Brenda how so many of us are nail biters!! Maybe a little link between biting nails and eating too much ha ha!! I'm the exact same as you, bite the skin round about and also like to bite the top layer of if I can....I know totally gross!!!! Well I've figured if I can sort out and manage my weight surely I can stop biting my nails!! Good luck with your nails for your wedding! X

Sounds like another yummy day!! X

What day do u WI? X

:D x

Back