Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Thanks fuzz!! Well last night was not good managed to get about 3 hours sleep last night so I'm just exhausted today! Tried extra pillows but didn't make much difference :( I don't think i can cope with another sleepless night!!

Today's food:
(B) toast. 1.5
Flora. 1.5
(L) Melba toast. 1
Half fat pate. 2.5
Velvet crunch. 1
Yoghurt. 1.5
(D) frying steak. 2.5
Black bean and garlic sauce. 1.5
150g rice. 3
(snacks) ww carrot cake. 1.5
2 dairy box chocs. 1
Velvet crunch. 1
Total... 19.5 pts

Still to do the shred, day 6 will need to be after the footie OH hoggin the tv!

so with the shred do you have to do exercise every day? how much do you do? x

Yeh rach it's everyday for 30 days but it's only for twenty minutes each day, really do able and easy to fit in! U should definitely have a think about it!! X

Well had WI today and only managed to lose 0.5lb :sigh:

I'm not too disheartend to be honest tho for a number of reasons; firstly its TOTM so its expected, also I've done the 30 day shred everyday for the last 8 days and been gyming it and I'm sure the whole muscle thing will have an effect! Lastly for the third night running I've had zero sleep because of this bloody cough...I'm wakening about 2am every morning and thats me until about 6am (it's really not good! I'm like a walking zombie!!) I'm sure not sleeping must affect your metabolism!!

So I'll be just as determined this coming week. I'm definately feeling differences in clothes etc and people have started to comment that I'm looking slimmer so I'll take that!!

Anyway hope everyone's had a good week :D

Well done chuck..hope you feel better very soon..could you get a tonic mixture from the chemist to help you chuck :confused:..i hope you have a lovely w/end...maybe spend it in bed hunny :eek: xx

I've got a cough bottle but doing no good so far! Think I'll invest in some night nurse to at least conk me out, the no sleep is really getting to me! Think I'll go to docs next week if not cleared up, been nearly a week now, sooo annoying!!

Anyhoo thanks Fuzz, hope you have a good weekend too xx

not sleeping definitely affects your weight hun. i've had periods of little sleep and even when sticking rigidly to WW i was struggling to shift anything x

Good day today so far. Got up this morning and did my shred first thing! Was glad to get it over and done with! Headed out the pictures this afternoon with OH, went to see neds. Wasn't my choice but went along with it anyway! Wasn't too bad at all!!

Todays food was...
(Brunch) 2 ww toast 1
wafer thin ham 1
boiled egg 1.5
flora extra lite 0.5
(Dinner) venison burger 3.5
roll 2
low fat mayo 0.5
LOTS home made chips 5

(snacks) walkers lites 1.5
ww carrot cake 1.5
dairy box choc 1

Total... 19pts

Hectic day today, doing my visiting rounds to various family members. Despite the hecticness ive managed to stay within points!

Not done day 10 of shred yet, will give my dinner the chance to settle then get on it!

Food today was...
(B) roll 2
square sausage 3
tom sauce 0.5
(L) half tin tom soup 2
(D) 125g lamb mince 5.5
point free pasta sauce
60g pasta 3
2 bits low fat garlic bread 2
(snack) ww belgian choc slice 1.5

points today... 19.5

Don't you think that in NEDs the film should have ended just after his 'team' saves him after his knife attack.

Everything after that seemed really tacked on and the very ending was amazingly stupid! A real shame as the film was quite powerful up until that point. The last shot just left me dumbfounded!

Don't you think that in NEDs the film should have ended just after his 'team' saves him after his knife attack.

Everything after that seemed really tacked on and the very ending was amazingly stupid! A real shame as the film was quite powerful up until that point. The last shot just left me dumbfounded!

Well I didn't quite understand why he was doing what he did when his "team" saved him, so I'm glad they showed the bit with his dad afterwards. I'm guessing he did it so if he killed his dad he could say it was in self defence??? (although I'm still not sure whether he did kill his dad or not??)

I really was disappointed with the end (although as you've probably already guessed I'm not very good at working out hidden plots!!) I did think it was a little bizarre and poor! On the whole though the film did make me think a lot about "neds" I like a film that makes me think about my view point!!

Must check out tangled next then!

Aye Tangled is immense!

Btw...how you get the nice wee Discovery thing in your title? :)

I think it's because I started it with my iPhone and when u start a new thread you have to choose pro points or discover..it was just by sheer chance I began thread using phone! The first time I started my diary I chose pro points by mistake, didn't realise they were bringing out new system and didn't know what it meant oops!!! Had to start a new one!

Ah...I date back well to before then, probably someone I can ask mind you to put something on it!

Oh well :)

Yeh I'm sure someone could, used to be on this forum a couple of years ago too for about a year and wish I had continued my old diary, didn't think to do! Never mind, can still read over old one :)

Just done level 2 of the shred and oh good god!!! Murder!! Think I actually HATE Jillian michaels now!!! Another 11 days of this torture to go :(

Been to gym today after work for a bit and I'm now sitting trying to muster up some motivation for shred DVD!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
wafer ham flora lite 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
walkers lights 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(D) chicken breast 2.5
blue cheese 1
potato/sweet potato cubes 3
(snacks) ww caramel wafer 1.5
velvet crunch 1
hob nob 1.5

total points.. 17.5pts

Hiya hunny..why not take the night off from shred tonight as youve been to the gym anyway...

have a good day tomoz x

Hiya hunny..why not take the night off from shred tonight as youve been to the gym anyway...

I can't, I'm too much of a control freak :rolleyes:
Once I decide I'm doing something thats it I'm doing it, and so I feel I need to do it EVERYDAY!! Stupid decision huh?! Ah never mind...11 days done, 19 to go, not that bad!!

Hope you've had a good day Fuzz!! x

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham/flora lite. 1
(L) soup. 2
velvet crunch. 1
ww coconut slice. 1.5
(D) pasta with passata & philly 6
Low fat custard. 2.
Ww Belgian slice. 1.5
(snacks) ww caramel wafer. 1.5

Total..... 17.5pts