Yoghurt. 1.5
(D) 6 quorn nuggets. 3
Homemade chips. 4
Sauce. 1
(snacks) velvet crunch. 1
Ww Jaffa miniroll. 1.5
Ww caramel wafer. 1.5

Total... 19.5pts

The mini apps are superb eh! The Android one is spot on!

The mini apps are superb eh! The Android one is spot on!

The iphone app is brilliant, if a little addictive ha! I'm going to sound really thick here but what is an android?? is it like the equivalent for the blackberry? Heard android mentioned a few times...bugging me that I don't know what it is!!

I've been a bit quiet this week, been running around loads and a bit stressed out to be honest, but am making time tonight to catch up on diaries.

I've got my WI 2moro and I'm not sure how its going to go! Last week I only lost 0.5lbs - put it down to upping my visits to the gym and a week of the 30 day shred. This week, I'm still on the shred and still been at the gym, but am hoping I may have lost a pound or two to make up for last week. We'll just need to wait and see!

Foodwise I've been 100% this week and 3 or 4 different people in work have commented that they can see the difference in me, so thats really motivating me and keeping me spurred on!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Food today:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora lite 1
(L) melba toast 1
pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) brocolli and stilton soup 2
ww toast 1
ham 0.5
flora lite 1
2 boiled eggs 3
(snacks) ww jaffa mini roll 1.5
ww caramel wafer 1.5
ww caramel cake bar 1.5

Total food... 19.5pts

PS.....what is with the crazy weather at the mo???!!! I fear my house may blow away!! :eek:

its bad here to, i think its going to be like that for the night

same here!! I its supposed to last all through the night too, not good!! We've also got some thunder and lightening in the mix!! Just when I thought spring was on the way. Hope it dies down soon your way!

The iphone app is brilliant, if a little addictive ha! I'm going to sound really thick here but what is an android?? is it like the equivalent for the blackberry? Heard android mentioned a few times...bugging me that I don't know what it is!!

Android is a mobile phone operating system that a lot of makes of phones use. Blackberry and Iphones have their own system, but a lot more of the other makes are now running on android. Like I have an LG with android but can get Sony, Nokia etc

PS.....what is with the crazy weather at the mo???!!! I fear my house may blow away!! :eek:

Slates came off my flat's building tonight :eek:

Android is a mobile phone operating system that a lot of makes of phones use. Blackberry and Iphones have their own system, but a lot more of the other makes are now running on android. Like I have an LG with android but can get Sony, Nokia etc

Thanks for that, something new I've learned today!! :D

Indeed puggso, I can now even use the phrase "...running on android" get me eh?!

Just spent last couple of minutes typing this and it just disappeared!!! Arrgghh! I hate it when that happens!! So here I go again....

Good news is lost 3lbs at WI today, woo hoo!!!! Really chuffed and makes up for the 0.5lb last week. I'm also reassured by the fact that I've still done my shred DVD everyday and been at the gym every other. I was a little worried that I would only lose inches rather than lbs, however it seems I did both this week :D:D

Early start for me tomorrow, booked into a spin class at 9.15 at the gym tomorrow, god wish me luck!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Today's food..

(B) took it to work and FORGOT to make it!!!! (first time in my life I've forgotten to eat!!)
(L) 2 ww toast 1
pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) chinese:
half of beef chow mein 4
fried rice 4
half chicken tsechuan (sp?) 2
curry sauce 1.5
(snacks) ww caramel cake bar 1.5

Total for today... 18.5 pts

Kernow Jo said:
Have a good weekend... oops nearly forgot, hope the spin class goes well :) Jo x

Thanks Jo!! Spin was brutal, 30 day shred seems easy in comparison! However now that I've done I've decided I really like it!! It's dark in the class with disco lights and really loud music, so it definately gets u going!!! Only problem is a v.sore bottom..ouch!! I'm sure it'll get easier!!

Goin to catch up with friends tonight so will need to try and reserve some points as not sure what we are eating...will be takeaway of some sort! Apart from that lazy day today, chance to catch up with housework and washing...oh what fun!!

it gets loads easier hun - hardest part is going back to second class as you always ache after first one! after that it doesnt tend to hurt though :) xxx

Well done on the WI results - 3lbs gone! Hope you had a good weekend! xx

Congrats on the 3lb! Great loss :D

it gets loads easier hun - hardest part is going back to second class as you always ache after first one! after that it doesnt tend to hurt though :) xxx

I'll take your work for it Rachel, going to get to another class during the week and hope the pain isn't as bad, feeling back to norm today and can sit down without making strange noises!!! x

Well done on the WI results - 3lbs gone! Hope you had a good weekend! xx

Thank you!! Was really chuffed with it! Good to see you back! x

Congrats on the 3lb! Great loss :D

Thanks puggs!! Not feeling such a good loss will be likely this week though!! :sigh:

Well I've had a good weekend, and have stayed in points both sat and sun, however I have to admit I had chinese for dinner fri and sat night :eek: !!! In fairness the sat was last minute thing, was catching up with the girls and we decided on chinese, and I did manage to stick with the chow mein!!

So the other thing i have to fess up to is not doing the shred, fri, sat and sun :eek::eek: I know I'm not pleased with myself at all!!! I did do spin on sat which makes up for it a little and am going to get straight back on it tonight!!!

Today's food...
(B) ww toast 0.5
pate 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) ww jaffa roll 1.5
orange quality street 1
moo biscuit 1
(D) eat smart gammon steak 2.5
potato 3
sweet potato 2
egg 1.5

Total so far... 18.5pts

I'm sensing a wee ww belgian slice and cup of tea, yum!! :)

Yes I do feel better having admitted my slacking this weekend!! Waiting for my cup of tea to settle then I'll get the old DVD on before going to bed! I might even get up early and go to the gym in the morning to make up for my lazy weekend!! :D

Hiya chuck dont be too hard on yourself you deserved to have a more relaxed w/end...

Look how many shred workouts youve already done youve put me to shame!!

have a fab day tomoz xx

Back