Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Happy new year all!!
Well I have been horrifically bad over the last two weeks, and i'm completely ashamed of the weight I think I've put on :cry: Having my WI tomorrow and starting afresh from then. I reckon I have EASILY put on the 8lbs that I lost before xmas :sigh:
Never mind though! I'm getting straight back on it as of tomorrow.

We were looking at holidays for the summer time, hoping to go to mexico so that's given me all the motivation I need!! Also joining the gym a new gym at the weekend, it looks fab so looking forward to that too!
I'll report in tomorrow with details of my horrific weight gain!

Here are my short term targets for next week:
1. Drink tonnes of water.
2. Exercise every day, at the very least a walk round the block.

Hiya hunny..
Nice to see you back...dont worry too much bout yer wi though..you know you can lose the squatters...good luck chuck x

Hiya hunny..
Nice to see you back...dont worry too much bout yer wi though..you know you can lose the squatters...good luck chuck x

Thanks Fuzz, here's hoping!!

Well WI wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, 4lbs on! I know it's quite bad but to be fair I thought it would be a lot worse!!

So day 1 of 100% is going well so here's to getting rid of those nasty pounds and a lot more of them too!!

Today's food so far...
(B) no time (bad me!)
(L) 2 ww bread 1
ham 0.5
velvet crunch crisps 1
4 wee chewy sweets 2
(snacks) ww bacon bites 1

Total so far 5.5pts

Now what to have for dinner??? mmm

quick update with dinner points..

100g risotto rice 5
chicken breast 2.5
laughing cow triangle 0.5
tspn parmesan 0.5
total 8.5pt

Total used so far today... 14pts

Sunday again and I seem to sound like a broken record but overdid it a WEE bit last night so trying to claw back some points today.

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
flora extra light 0.5
(D) 2 tortilla pizzas:
2 wraps 3
tomato puree
chopped onion
60g low low cheese 5
(snacks) velvet crunch 1

Total today so far... 10.5

Today's food so far...

(B) 2 ww bread 1
ham & flora extra light 1
(L) 2 ww bread 1
half fat pate 2
velvet crunch 1
(D) 200g lean mince 7
passata
fajhita sachet 1.5
30g cheese 2.5
sour cream 1
(snacks) golden crunch biscuit 1.5

Total... 19.5pts

So I've been pretty good with the water intake this week but so far I haven't kickstarted my exercise yet, tut tut!! Didn't get to the gym at the weekend to join so hoping to get there one night this week and sign up.

Hi, just popping by to say thanks for the comment on my diary. Hope you're having a good week so far! xx

Hi, just popping by to say thanks for the comment on my diary. Hope you're having a good week so far! xx

So far so good!!

A friend who is doing the new pro points ww gave me a fab recipe for brocolli and stilton soup, I've just made a pot for 2moro and it is delicious, yum!!

Still not joined the gym yet :sigh: trying to find a date that suits both me and OH is proving to be difficult, finally got us booked in for Sat only to be told "nope, going to football", we are now booked in for monday night so hopefully nothing will come up before then!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora xtra light 1
(L) 2ww toast 1
1/2 fat pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
1 chocolate 1
(D) 200g cooked rice 4
onions
curry sauce 2.5
(snacks) ww bacon bites 1

total... 15pt

Hiya chuck..hope you get to the gym soon,you are doing great so far well done x

Thanks for the motivation Fuzzy! I've been trying this week just hope it shows on the scales on Friday!!

I know I'm really looking forward to getting to the gym, I quit mine when we moved out here last Dec and never got round to joining a local one. This new one we are going to looks fab so quite excited about it. If I'm honest, I think I'm looking forward to the sauna and jacuzzi most tho, ha!!

any chance of the soup recipe? i've tried broccoli stilton before and it didnt turn out well.. think it was my cooking skills!

hope you're having a good week :D x

Hi Rach,
Yeh so far so good this week, will find out if its been worth it at wi on fri!
Here is the soup recipe;

Ingredients:
2 teaspoons low fat marg
1 large onion, chopped
270g brocolli (or cauliflower)
2 cubes veg stock, dissolved in 900ml boiling water
120g cheese, soft, medium fat
60g stilton
2 teaspoons chives, fresh
1 pinch salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

1. Melt the marg in a large saucepan and saute the onions for about 3 mins until soft.
2. Add brocolli and stock and bring to boil, cover and cook for 15mins on a low heat or until brocolli is tender.
3. Transfer to liquidiser and blend for 15 seconds. Add the blue cheese and soft cheese and blend for a few more seconds until smooth. Return to saucepan and season to taste.

I didn't use any chives or salt or pepper and its delicious! Enjoy!!

Oh meant to say, this recipe serves 4 and according to the recipe is 4 pro points per serving, soo worth it!!

That recipe sounds yummy - thanks for posting it! I've got a recipe for cauliflower cheese soup which was nice but I've been looking for one for a brocolli stilton soup! :) xx

That recipe sounds yummy - thanks for posting it! I've got a recipe for cauliflower cheese soup which was nice but I've been looking for one for a brocolli stilton soup! :) xx

It's delicious even if I do say so myself ha! I've got a recipe for cauliflower cheese soup too but its not as good as this one! You should definately give it a go!!

Well another good day today still managing to keep on track even though my OH has literally polished off an entire morrison's hot sticky pudding, sooo jealous! Was seriously tempted until I looked at the points...10pts for 100g and the thing is 400g :eek: :eek: So no thank you, a golden crunch biscuit for me it is ha!!

Tried out another new ww recipe tonight for tea and it was lovely. Chicken stuffed with stilton wrapped in bacon in a white wine sauce. Really nice! Had it with little diced potatoes oven cooked in frylight and sprinkled with paprika, yum yum! That recipe is a keeper!!

Today's food so far...
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora xtra light 1
(L) 2 ww toast 1
half fat pate 2
ww bacon bites 1
(D) brocilli and stilton soup 2
bacon and stilton chkn 4.5
potatoes 3

points so far... 15.5pts

Hiya hunny,,
Hmm loving your food lately..i often stuff chix breast keeps it more moist when cooking...well done on resisting the STP good girl...think i would have had to have a bit!!but im naughty :D..have a nice evening chuck x

That meal sounds really yummy! I love potatoes sprinkled with paprika. Well done for resisting the pudding! Hope you're having a good day! xx

Back