Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Hiya chuck..has the dvd arrived yet??
i ordered it from ebay the other night,so looking forward to it coming..enjoy yer evening x

Hiya Fuzz

The DVD arrived!!! The bad news is that firstly, went straight to the gym after work and am now knackered, and secondly I'm not feeling v.well today :(
Have a bit of a sore throat that I've been trying to shake of the last few weeks but last two days its been pretty sore! So I'm heading up to bed v.soon! I'm hoping if I go to bed early I can get up early to start the DVD, figure if I do it first thing, it'll just be fat I'm burning off!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora lite 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
velvet crunch 1
grapes 0.5
(D) 2 ww toast 1
ham 1
boiled egg 3.5
mullerlite 1.5
(snack) ww caramel wafer 1.5
velvet cruch 1

total for today 15pts

Probably haven't eaten enough or added any exercise points but hay ho! WI tomorrow, not feeling a great loss this week :confused: been v.good aswell!!

I would make sure you eat something before you do it. espeically if you are a bit under the weather. it is very hard! and has made me feel dizzy even when i have eaten and drunk lots. dont overdo it and take care of yourself :)

Good luck for tomoz chuck and i hope you feel better very soon..x

Hiya Fuzz, feeling a bit better today thanks although sore from the gym, no pain no gain as they say!

I would make sure you eat something before you do it. espeically if you are a bit under the weather. it is very hard! and has made me feel dizzy even when i have eaten and drunk lots. dont overdo it and take care of yourself :)

I really wish I'd come on mins and read your post before I did the shred because you're right I'm feeling a bit dizzy now!! Will defo have plenty to drink next time and something in stomach!!

Well I'm really chuffed with my WI today, lost another 2lbs, woo hoo!! also day one of the shred under my belt too! I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! I used to do body pump and body attack and it reminded me of a mixture of both these classes. It'll definately take some motivation to do it everyday for 30 days but I do like a challenge!

Off out for dinner tonight so will need to stay clear of the wine and make sensible choices (well thats the plan!) Hope everyones had a great friday :D

well done for doing it! i did day 2 today :)

well done for doing it! i did day 2 today :)

Thanks Katie, although its not as bad as I thought it still is hard going, I think it only being 20 minutes helps! How did day 2 go? I was at the gym last night and am a bit sore so I could definately feel it. I would imagine the more you do it the sorer you get? Good on you for doing day 2!! x

day 2 was fine, ive done it a few times but not everyday but am going for it this time, even managed to do 30 mins rosemary conley after! how i did that i will never know, im feeling it now tho!

OMG u sound like the bionic woman!!! I hope ur not too sore 2moro! Good luck with sticking to it for 30 days, I think that's going to be really hard but will try my best x

you can do it!!!

Hiya CC
Well done on the 2lb loss-fabtastic
Im glad you are feeling abit better today...well done on the shred workout cant wait for mine to arrive :rolleyes:...have a lovely w/end xx

you can do it!!!

Thanks Katie, well day 2 done; so far so good!

Hiya CC
Well done on the 2lb loss-fabtastic
Im glad you are feeling abit better today...well done on the shred workout cant wait for mine to arrive :rolleyes:...have a lovely w/end xx

Thanks Fuzz, I was pretty chuffed with WI this week! Hopefully this week the pounds will be shredded away!!

Well had a lovely meal last night out with my mum, aunt and cousins, was lovely catching up! Don't think I was horrendous point wise. Had funny named beans in soy, ginger and chilli to start (v. yum!) and chicken burger, which wasn't great but have reined in points today. I also passed on the wine and stuck to vodka diet cokes all night.

I'm loving my shred DVD, did it again today and found it easier than yesterday although my calves are aching, think its those dammed jumping jacks!!

Had a busy but nice wee day, took my gran out for lunch today, then popped over to my grandpas to sort out his video player...too many remotes he said!! poor soul!

Gym tomorrow followed by day 3 of the shred....bring it on!!!!

Well done on day 2 chuck..i did day 1 as you know..found everything ok but those star jumps play havoc with my bladder control!!LOL :eek:

Sounds like you had a fabulous time with the family chuck..bye for now x

Well done on day 2 chuck..i did day 1 as you know..found everything ok but those star jumps play havoc with my bladder control!!LOL :eek:

Hilarious Fuzzy!! A not so good side effect!!

Meant to post my food for today;
(B) none
(L) bowl of lentil soup (from dobbies)
not sure about points?? 5(?)
(D) chicken 2
2 tortilla wraps 3
40g half fat cheese 2.5
50g rice 1
(snacks) velvet crunch 1
belgian choc slice 1

total so far... 15.5pts

Good day today, day 3 of the shred done today and calves and abs still aching!! Wondering if its going to ease off or going to gradually get worse for 30 days!!

At OH's parents house for dinner. No idea how to point it; it was an aspargus bake. It had a layer of asparagus, then layer of chicken, then layer of low fat mayo with curry powder mixed, then cheese then breadcrumbs. Friggin delicious!!

Alarm is getting set early tomorrow for day 4 of the shred before work, then gym after work. Get me eh?! Hoping to exercise myself into skinniness!!

Food today:
(Brunch) 2 ww toast 1
2 boiled eggs 3
flora extra lite 0.5
wafer thin ham 0.5
(snacks) velvet crunch 1
2 ww cookies 2

Total.... 8+dinner

V. Quick post not feeling too well today:( day 4 of shred done, hour and half at gym done, stayed within points done!! Of to bed hoping I feel better 2moro!

Well done chuck..think i would guess the points at bout 10 for the bake....LOL im not keen on asparagus,we grow it every year and just waste it!!i know terrible its usually expensive....

Hope you feel better tomoz ((((hugs)))) xx

Hope you're feeling better! Well done on all the exercise, you're doing great! xx

Feeling a little better today, still coughing like mad and feels tight in my chest, just hoping I don't end up with the chest infection. My poor wee class are falling apart too this week! Took a coughing fit during class today.. you know that way when you can't speak, feel like you are going to be sick and end up sweating all because of a cough...it was not good!!! Can't get to sleep at night either which is driving me bloomin crazy! Fingers crossed tonight is a little better!

Day 5 of the shred done and it's definately much easier than day 1, still really enjoying it!

Todays food...
(B) 2 ww toast and flora lite 1.5
(L) melba toast 1
half fat pate 2
velvet crunch 1
muller light 1.5
(D) spaghetti 6
1/2 packet carbonara sauce 1.5
skimmed milk 1.5
(snacks) ww cookies 1.5
1 choc (dairy box) 1.5

Total... 19pts

Morning chuck..
well done on getting to Day 5 already im off to do Day 3 in a mo its been better for me to do it every other day i havent had too much extra aching..LOL cos i have aching every day anyhow!!.:(

Hope that today is a gud un for ya and have you tried an extra pillow to help you sleep..when my DS has a bad cough i prop him up more and it seems to help...

(((((((more healing hugs)))))))) bye for now xx

Back