Cambridge diet buddy?

I've got 2 kids. A boy that's 7 and a girl that's 2. They haven't even noticed me doing this yet. I started this really after my son asked me was I having another baby cos my tummy was so fat! At least it wasn't a stranger that said it :0

That's exactly why I got the soups and porridge. Think it feels "normal" and thought it would set me up for maintenance too if I get into the habit of having a healthy brekkie and soup.

Aw I did it as suffer joint pain so bad, plus heart disease etc in the family, plus my kids have said mummy has a big fat belly, they say it joking and I laugh it off but truth of it is, breaks my heart! Xxx

Where do you live? Age? Do you work? I'm a nosey gal! Sorry xxx lol x

That's exactly why I got the soups and porridge. Think it feels "normal" and thought it would set me up for maintenance too if I get into the habit of having a healthy brekkie and soup.

I think that's very wise. Sets you up in long run, I'm going to do same next week! Xxx

I haven't got into the soups this time, but last time loved them.. maybe next time ill get some.

I'm itching to try the chilli one. Unsure whether to try porridge as, as a rule I hate it but tastes change I guess. Xxx

Just had another choc mint! I was gutted when it was all gone! Too yummy! Cx

How's everyone's day been? Xxx

Ha Fay! At least we "fat bellies" are doing something about it. They'll be do proud of you when you are a skinny minny.
I'm from Ireland. I'm 32 ( that sounds really old when I write it down!) and I'm a self employed special needs teacher. I teach children who have autism one to one.

Ha Fay! At least we "fat bellies" are doing something about it. They'll be do proud of you when you are a skinny minny.
I'm from Ireland. I'm 32 ( that sounds really old when I write it down!) and I'm a self employed special needs teacher. I teach children who have autism one to one.
Aw wow that's brilliant! I had a photoshoot yesterday with 4 autistic boys , 2 of which have ADHD! Lovely children! Think it's fab occupation and takes someone extremely special to do that. Well done you!

32 jee wiz lol that's old ;-) hehe not really my hubby 35 and I'm 25! I go on the basis I'm old when I go up a cream category in the avon catalog! Lol xxx

Ha. I still "feel" 25 so that makes up got it. The midwife told me that I only looked 18 on my last baby but that was 2 years ago... I'm a haggard old witch now. Lol!

Ha. I still "feel" 25 so that makes up got it. The midwife told me that I only looked 18 on my last baby but that was 2 years ago... I'm a haggard old witch now. Lol!
Bet your so not! Bet your a hot mama behind your computer lol! X

No, I really am an old haggard woman at the moment. hoping this will transform me into a beautiful swan!

Hello I'm ali, I started today and have successfully completed my first day. I weighed in at 12st 1.5 lbs and would love to lose 2.5st, I'm so excited to start my weightloss journey but I'm terrified at the same time! Hope your all well.

Welcome everyone... it does get better and you do get less hungry but only if you stick to it.

Hope everyone is doing ok.. and what's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Howdy all!

:sign0144:

Started day 1 this morning and am looking forward to the new me. I'm a 47 yr old mother of 3 (28, 26 & 16) oh! And 2 months ago, I became a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl!

MrsP, you think 25 is old? No way, girl! I'm not even old at 47! :wee: Really looking forward the the new year and all the weight I plan to lose. This forum is a great motivator!

Good luck to everyone!

Hi there all u kids :wavey: I was 54 last november but honestly feel about 21 :banana dancer: Lol I'm a mental health nurse and I work nite duty I have two grown up kids son 32 daughter 30 and 2 grand kids 4 and 2 years old oh and also my toyboy who is 13 years younger than me :bananalove: I'm really a young kid at heart x would just luv to get rid of my excess weight only problem is I don't have time to exercise wot with one thing an another x really luv this site x x

Back