CAMBRIDGE DIET- New to this site & the Diet!

Hi ladies I'm on day 10 on attempt number 2 lost almost 5st last year but didn't carry on I'm now determined more than ever I lost 11lbs my first week and still 100% feel loads better already good luck to u both x

Well done on your first day!! :)

You sound really positive! Keep up with the good work and Ta for the tips! I can't wait to get started! You CAN do it!! Be strong again tomorrow everyone says day 3 and 4 are the hardest but just keep imagining yourself in some slim Riverisland jeans every time you get tempted. We will be Skinny Minnie's by Xmas! x x

thanks rachel day two all thats on my mind is fooooooooooooood lol just keeping busy xx

ohh well done hun. im on day two now ohhh god this is hard alredy cnt stop thinking of food...i have to do this x

I'm day 5 but I'm struggling today. I want to eat. BUT we have to do this!! We know its hardest in first week so keep up the strength to resist! Will be worth it. I'm going to go through the inspirational pics in a min to help me. I'm dreading weekend with kids etc. here's to hoping tomorrows easier! ?

I'm day 5 but I'm struggling today. I want to eat. BUT we have to do this!! We know its hardest in first week so keep up the strength to resist! Will be worth it. I'm going to go through the inspirational pics in a min to help me. I'm dreading weekend with kids etc. here's to hoping tomorrows easier! ?

well done. :) cnt belive im like this on day two. the ss is filling me but i just want eat somthing real. someone said to me take every meal one by one n every time u beat temptation its a little victory. cooking and giving treats to my four year old has been hard but everytime i want to eat or she eats i have gulp of water it fills me gives me something to do plus im getting extra water so thts gud. i no will be hard but its gonna be worth it xx

hello and welcome. im getting married in 11 weeks :D
i started the cambridge diet exactly six weeks ago and iv lost exactly two stone. i also had five stone to loose altogether.
i want to loose another 3 stone for my wedding day!
and i think i will or just under. so that will be five stone in 17 weeks so it def can be done if you get in "the zone"
and stick to it 10000% good luck hun xx

Well done everyone so far! :)

We can do this!! I can't wait to get started on the 25th. Are you all finding it ok? Just keep picturing the end result... Watch the success stories on you tube they really make me believe in this diet.
x x x

hello and welcome. im getting married in 11 weeks :D
i started the cambridge diet exactly six weeks ago and iv lost exactly two stone. i also had five stone to loose altogether.
i want to loose another 3 stone for my wedding day!
and i think i will or just under. so that will be five stone in 17 weeks so it def can be done if you get in "the zone"
and stick to it 10000% good luck hun xx

Well done that's fab! It's so nice to eat from others that are achieving :) Ill get in the zone. Dreading the first week everyone says its hard but I keep imagining the new slimmer me! x x x

I think when you have children and have to make their meals or Even other halfs meals etc it would be so hard to resist a cheeky bite... But love the idea of drinking water whilst you cook to help resist it. I've started drinking lots of water and have cut out all carbs in preparation for it. x x x

i have five children there 13,11,9,8,1 and to be honest i feel okay cooking for them. iv even ordered in takeaways recently for them and my partner and felt fine.
i always cook home cooked meals and iv managed 6 weeks without cheating. week 1 & 2 was easy for me. i personally found week 4 & 5 hard i was starving.
but i always think about walking down the isle in my dress and seeing all those people who last saw me "big" people are starting to comment now saying iv lost weight it feels amazing, iv got past two of my childrens birthdays without cheating and i had some amazing cakes made for the partys i ignored the buffets, its my 30th birthday next month i will stay on the diet 100000% :D im def in the zone. get in the zone hun you will walk threw it xx

hi ladies
im feeling.good really positive day 2 wow hard watched my daughter eat a cheese sandwich like id never seen one befor clock watched alot at 2pm i thought i will never make it to tea time at5.30 but when i was hungry and went to make my soup it was 8 bonus!! bad day but by the night felt fantastic iv woken up early after an amazing nights sleep im full of energy i just feel so posertive i no it will get worse but i feel ready.. step dad turned up with fish n chips last night just after my soup im a smoker too so took this opertunity to go for one. was outside felt like tourcher but then i thought right u have had soup ur not hungry it just smells good its all in ur head n i walked back in an sat there no prob yay! my daughyer seems to ask for all nice food when usualy shes not fussed on eating lol shes only 4 so doesnt get it lol.
phew sorry for essay but breath wow! mine started yday morn day 2 i thought my sister had steped in dog poo oh.no was my breath cant belive how bad it gets. yday i brushed every ten mins also been.drinking about 4ltrs of water might set up camp in the bathroom.
i called my cdc i said sugar free gum making my tummy ruble she said its not hunger its gas caused by the gum just feels like hunger pains so try not to have it. she said in pound world there is a breath spray we can use n she says its great. 2 in a pac and they r thin bottles that last ages. gud luck girlys xx

Your breath was that bad?? Ill have to look in the pound shop for some of that.. I best warn my other half now haha!
Well done so far though. I can only imagine how hard that must have been to smell yummy fish an chips and not eat any. 9 days to go til I start mine. I cannot wait. 4 litres of water is a brilliant amount I'm a sales assistant so I think my manager would get a bit peed off with me keep needing a wee lol! Gawd knows how ill cope ill have to plan to drink lots in my breaks. Stay strong, keep going! x x

Your breath was that bad?? Ill have to look in the pound shop for some of that.. I best warn my other half now haha!
Well done so far though. I can only imagine how hard that must have been to smell yummy fish an chips and not eat any. 9 days to go til I start mine. I cannot wait. 4 litres of water is a brilliant amount I'm a sales assistant so I think my manager would get a bit peed off with me keep needing a wee lol! Gawd knows how ill cope ill have to plan to drink lots in my breaks. Stay strong, keep going! x x

hiya
yeh thats true just do small frequent amounts. breath spray defo helping i went easter egg shopping today wanted to break down is day 3 currenty at my moms they all had curry i had soup :( mini win tho. u dont feel hungry afta day one jus wanna bite somethin someone anythin lol!!!!!!! tjis has defo bin wprse day so far jus stayin focused i saw my friend weds day befor i started didnt tell her i was starting iv seen her this morn and she said wow have u lost weight in ur face cant belive that afyer two days n my bra seems a lil looser on the back it osnt diggin in so things like this r pushin me on. bet u cant wait til u start il b here evry step :) x

hiya girls.
day 4 iv just put a pair of size 20 jeans on that havnt fit for a year my 22's or a bit loose whooooooooooooop whoooooop so chuffed the 20s r by no means loose bit fit comfy i still have a muffin top :( but just cant belive iv got em on and comfortably... defp boost i needed this morn x

hiya girls.
day 4 iv just put a pair of size 20 jeans on that havnt fit for a year my 22's or a bit loose whooooooooooooop whoooooop so chuffed the 20s r by no means loose bit fit comfy i still have a muffin top :( but just cant belive iv got em on and comfortably... defp boost i needed this morn x

Woohoo small things like that that keep u going isn't it well done

Well done so far Rachel!! That's brilliant news about things fitting nicer And getting in your size 20 jeans! Before you know it they will be loose and you will be in size 18! Wahoooo! Keep going your doing so well. Lots of people say day 3 & 4 are the hardest. YOU CAN DO THIS! Ignore the yummy smells of food and just keep imagining a slimmer you. Don't give in, your first weigh in will be here before you know it! Just imagine the moment your advisor tells you how much you've lost!! That amazing feeling and imagine week after week the weight dropping off you. Keep your size 22 jeans as a reminder and motivation to keep going x x x

Well done so far Rachel!! That's brilliant news about things fitting nicer And getting in your size 20 jeans! Before you know it they will be loose and you will be in size 18! Wahoooo! Keep going your doing so well. Lots of people say day 3 & 4 are the hardest. YOU CAN DO THIS! Ignore the yummy smells of food and just keep imagining a slimmer you. Don't give in, your first weigh in will be here before you know it! Just imagine the moment your advisor tells you how much you've lost!! That amazing feeling and imagine week after week the weight dropping off you. Keep your size 22 jeans as a reminder and motivation to keep going x x x

thanks rachel that is just what i needed to here. today has been fab had porrige for lunch n struggles to finish it as was so full felt amazin all day. then about half 4 i just hit a wall i wasnt hungry jus wanted to eat iv reli felt like breaking down i no that sounds dramatic but i have. i dont know if its cos this flavour of soup was horrible and i felt fustrated and my daughter has been really naughty today i just feel like giving in but im gonna ignor it and push on i have to. i keep tryin to talk me self round to quitin wich is stupid. reli messes with ur head this does but im neary past the first hard week so givin in now would be stupid. i just keep thinking how good i felt putting those jeans on this morn.
thanks so much for what u said it has really helped
couldnt of read that message at a better time
xx

We will help each other through this :) And people say in reviews it does mess with your mind.. It's emotional. Week 2 and onwards will be much better dont let yourself give in it will be a waste of your time and money. Keep going in you tube and searching Cambridge diet success stories. Keep looking at Riverisland on all the pretty dresses you WILL be fitting into in a matter in months. Keep drinking plenty of water! Keep yourself busy get some books and magazines maybe even some puzzles so your keeping your hands busy?
Are you taking any fibre tablets? I've read lots of people get constipated and heard some horror stories lol! I've read Physilis husks (however it's spelt) are mean to be good? x x

im consulant said morrisons own laxarives r good if u have any probs but so far iv been fine. but might get sum fibre tabs. water does help iv been sleeping.much better and have a lot more energy i have a dip in bottom of my tummy too dont know if thts slight weight loss. just put little madam to bed and having a black coffee now so i feel better just had a tuff afternoon but ur right wud b a waste to give in now. thanks for tips might start a new book to take my mind off things. u start 25th dont u? where about r u from? im west mids x

Glad your feeling better now. You just got to stay strong. If people eating food around you makes it hard go into a different room maybe? You need lots of support around you so hopefully they won't eat tempting things too much infront of you. And yeah get a book or two to read. I eat when I'm bored which is awful especially when at home alone, it's not good. Roll on day four tomorrow! And yeah I start the Monday 25th I can't wait to start it. Will be strange not to eat a normal meal but I've bought two tops one size smaller than me and they are hung on my bedroom door so every morning I see what I want to get into first and ill keep buying smaller ones :) Im from East Anglia :) x x

Back