CAMBRIDGE DIET- New to this site & the Diet!

Glad your feeling better now. You just got to stay strong. If people eating food around you makes it hard go into a different room maybe? You need lots of support around you so hopefully they won't eat tempting things too much infront of you. And yeah get a book or two to read. I eat when I'm bored which is awful especially when at home alone, it's not good. Roll on day four tomorrow! And yeah I start the Monday 25th I can't wait to start it. Will be strange not to eat a normal meal but I've bought two tops one size smaller than me and they are hung on my bedroom door so every morning I see what I want to get into first and ill keep buying smaller ones :) Im from East Anglia :) x x

day five tomoz :) yeah iv been taking myself out of food situations if i dont feel i can hack it. iv just brought my river island dress in a 12 eeeek only off ebay but will be my determination dress for my sisters wedding in october. brand new with tags 2.70 bargin lol so gonna hang that up and i no how much il wanna wear it on her weddig day. n yh thats a great idea with the tops im so excited for u to start :) xx

Blimey yes it will be day 5 your so close to completing a week!! And ooh bet it's a gorgeous dress and that is a right bargain! You WILL get into in by October that dress can be your 'thinspiration' lol! Is your sister slimmer than you? Mine is, she has been all our life's and she can eat anything and doesn't put any weight on lucky cow lol! I wish I was starting my diet now I have a meal out in Sunday 24 th that I've been planning for ages so that will be my last proper meal and ill start the next day. I can't wait to hear how much you've lost it's very exciting! What's the worst tasting things I should avoid getting? x x

lol its gone sloooow :( erm yeh shes thinner she is 11.5 but wats to b ten stone so shes doing it with me only for a month then she is goin bk to gym she just wants to loose a stone and is doing it so i have moral support wich is lovely. im the youngest of four this sister is thin but my other sister is very big shes 27 years old when she was 19 she was a size 6 so iv seen it creep up on her we r both similar with.our weight shes taller tho so carrys it better thy r both gorgeous n then theres me :( but hey ho il get there lol. ohhhhh enjy ur.meal pig out ish lol i did night befor i had a right mini feast lol. erm everyone is dif in what they like but the choc orange shake to me tasted like when u crush a paracetomal in a drink...my sis agreed. banana strawberry n choc r yummy tho. porridge is salty but u get used to it its now my fave me jus get a hand blender n mix reli well or thy r all horrible lol soups iv only tried chicken n mushroom i personaly love it. tastes like u no those pasta in sauce things u get? or bit like chickn n mushroom potnoodle flavour. tried veg tonight and i reli didnt like it. was full of flavour n lil bits of veg wich was nice instead of just liquid only reason i didnt like is cos was a little spicey but i cant evn eat a korma curry lol so that might just be me. its just trial and error but if u buy gour choc flavour for example n reli dont like the first one u try u can take rest of weeks worth bk n swap them :) xx

my thinsperation lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130317_221757.png
    ForumRunner_20130317_221757.png
    484 KB · Views: 165
i took pic of it on laptop usin my fobe so looks a bit rubish lol x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130317_221857.png
    ForumRunner_20130317_221857.png
    410.3 KB · Views: 140
thank u i hope so iv always wanted a river island dreas but they never fit so this is defo gonna b hangin on my door in my room so it gives me that push everyday. i had my brothers wedding last may i had new dress every slimming pants belts alsorts on underneath and still i llok at his wedding album and want to scribble me out of the pics i dont want that again. xx

Ah that's good you have your sister doing it to, I have a friend at work who wants to lose about a stone who's only doing it for a bit starting the same day but I have much more to lose lol! And yeah I guess the first week is all trial and error about trying all the different flavours. Salty porridge? Yucky lol! But I guess it's the only sort of solid food we are gunna get. I think week two we are allowed bars? I'm just gunna ask to do exactly what my advisor did as she lost 3 stone in 12 weeks to ill copy her exactly I think lol. And very pretty dress!! You WILL be wearing that for the wedding :) Keep at it your approaching a week! Weigh in sooooon! Are you gunna take a picture of yourself at the end of every week to compare? I think I'm gunna just to keep looking at them when things get hard. x x

Found this .. If that actually is what a pound of fat looks like then that's motivation for me to lose as much as I can! Yuck lol!! x x It's a huge amount!

omg thats 1 piund i thought it was someone holding a chick until i clicked on it lol thats reli gud to know. yeah im gonna take one everyweek so can c the changes n print em off. yh it is salty but u get used to it its not as bad if u reli reli mix it up. i love it now. u just have to mix for ages put ur water in first then very slowly ad pirridge while ur stirring i struggle to finish mine now fills me up alot :) woman at work wil help as evn tho she has to loose less u wil be emotional wreks at the same time lol. thanks about dress i no how vad il want to wear it so hipefuly will pysh me when im down x

good reli wanted carbs tho my daughter annabelle had pasta for tea n i talked my self into eating her left overs then just as i was about to eat my daughter went no mom dont so i didnt cudnt belive i nealry caved. i havent told my daughter about bein fat n bein thin as she is 4 iv just said mommy is eatin theae shakes so i can b smaller and have lots of energy to run around with u so she gets that and she has actualy been my beat suport she is even copying me and drinking more water :) x

Hey lovelies, just thought I'd say congrats for doing so well so far!!! I started my first day on CD today, so far so good! I'm Emily, 24 and getting married in August. I weighed in last night at 13st11lbs (most I've been in a longgg time!!) but I'm hoping to lose about 4 stone between now and the wedding. I lost 3 stone last year on SW but put a stone back on. Fingers crossed I can do it this time! Weddings are awesome motivation though.

Cheesymomma, aw at your daughter! It's good she's being supportive! I love pasta. I've not tried the porridge yet but today I had a banana ready made shake (didn't like!), the chocolate ready made one (not as bad as banana) and the chicken and mushroom soup, which I actually really liked. I guess it is all trial and error though! :)

Hope you're all doing well! x

Well done Rachel for not giving in! Is it weigh in tomorrow?? I'm meeting my advisor tomorrow I'm quite excited!!!!! Cannot wait to get started I've decided I'm going to start this Thursday instead of Monday! So last day of food tomorrow! 1st week nearly done!!!

& Hello Emily! WELLDONE on day 1! I love pasta too it's my biggest downfall. And I'm trying to slim down for my wedding too got til next year but want to maintain it ;)

Just been invited to a wedding 1st June this year.... Need to lose weight to fit into a pretty dress everyone going look like supermodels and are planning on skin tight dresses! Ahhhhh!
Well hopefully ill feel like a supermodel too!

x x

Hi all I'm just finishing day 2... Done cd last year and lost a stone and a half in 2mths some has crept back on so I'm back to lose the next 2 stone... Minimins is a great support network . Keeps you motivated. Off to bed to take away temptation and my head is hurting

Hi all I'm just finishing day 2... Done cd last year and lost a stone and a half in 2mths some has crept back on so I'm back to lose the next 2 stone... Minimins is a great support network . Keeps you motivated. Off to bed to take away temptation and my head is hurting

Hi! Welldone for doing it again :) And yeah I'm finding lots of helpful tips etc on here ;) It's so nice to know your not alone in it. x x

Well done Rachel for not giving in! Is it weigh in tomorrow?? I'm meeting my advisor tomorrow I'm quite excited!!!!! Cannot wait to get started I've decided I'm going to start this Thursday instead of Monday! So last day of food tomorrow! 1st week nearly done!!!

& Hello Emily! WELLDONE on day 1! I love pasta too it's my biggest downfall. And I'm trying to slim down for my wedding too got til next year but want to maintain it ;)

Just been invited to a wedding 1st June this year.... Need to lose weight to fit into a pretty dress everyone going look like supermodels and are planning on skin tight dresses! Ahhhhh!
Well hopefully ill feel like a supermodel too!

x x

heya girls.
thank u rachel no big weigh in is thurs mornin at half 9 :) and ohh ur starting early now how exciting :) iv brought a had blender its easier than.mixer i was using and.made evrything tase much nicer. u will be wearing a slinky dress for these weddings n look gorg :)
welcome emily gud luck xx

Back