CAMBRIDGE DIET- New to this site & the Diet!

Oooh exciting you must let us know how much you've lost! And yeah apparently they sell a hand blender... My only problem is I'm at work 5 days a week so can really use anything electrical to make up shakes for lunch.. Ill buy a shaker I think they sell too. My friend who is already on it says apparently there is a new flavour.. Cookies and cream!!! Yummm! She let me try her choc mint one it was ok I think they would taste best ice cold and over ice.

And yeah I keep looking at dresses on lipsy and Riverisland and thinking Oooh which one woul I be able to fit in by June... Only got April and may to shift some weight for it! x x x

hiya.
i tried cookies n cream the other day omg it was the nicest thing iv ever tried. limited time only with my consultant so stocking up this week.
popd to my friends today they were all eating mcdinals n the motserella sticks or bk ohhhhhh tht was tepting but i didnt crack lol. my sister uses a manual wisk like an egg beater n her shakes taste fine so u shud b ok. ready made shakes r more expensive not as nice n u get less in so i wud buy a shaker if i was u n do them ur self.
i only have til may to shift as much as i can cos im god mother to twins and they r having a big photo shoot after and iv got to wear....white arggggh the forbiden colour for chubbies lol do not want to look like the mitchelin man haha. is it tomoz u start then xx

Thanks ladies! Cookies and cream sounds amazing! I didn't get offered that one at my consultation but I'll ask my C about it on Tuesday. I might find out about those shakers you can get too. I'm taking a hand blender to work atm, not the most practical thing lol. Definitely prefer the powder ones to the ready made ones though.

Congrats on starting the diet early! I did that! I was going to start April 2nd (so I could still have easter lol) but I just felt really sick of food so I started sooner. I'm really glad I did, I'm really excited about seeing results now. This time next month we could be a stone lighter!

I've had a really bad headache all day today but hopefully that'll pass soon. Lol@michelin man! I'm sure you'll look amazing if you can stick to this until then! :) x

HERE WE GOOO.. Hey ladies.

Michelin Man... Lol I laughed!!

Met my consultant today she's lovely. For my height I'm on 4 products a day. Got porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch, soup for tea and a shake for after tea a bit later on but she wants to get me down to 3 products a day.

Got the shaker too and asked about fibre she said drink water and it won't be a problem.

Can't believe I'm starting it tomorrow! Can't wait!!! I have 4 stone to lose exactly.

Rachel let me know how your weigh in goes :)

Bring it onnnnnnn! x x

Thanks ladies! Cookies and cream sounds amazing! I didn't get offered that one at my consultation but I'll ask my C about it on Tuesday. I might find out about those shakers you can get too. I'm taking a hand blender to work atm, not the most practical thing lol. Definitely prefer the powder ones to the ready made ones though.

Congrats on starting the diet early! I did that! I was going to start April 2nd (so I could still have easter lol) but I just felt really sick of food so I started sooner. I'm really glad I did, I'm really excited about seeing results now. This time next month we could be a stone lighter!

I've had a really bad headache all day today but hopefully that'll pass soon. Lol@michelin man! I'm sure you'll look amazing if you can stick to this until then! :) x

There was a coconut flavour too!! I got one of every flavour apart from choc orange as people say it's bad.

X x

Ooh good luck!!! Exciting exciting! I had a choc orange one tonight and thought it was okay, not quite as nice as the chocolate mint one though. :rolleyes: x

thank u chick :) headaches will be down to water its recormended 2 and a half but its more like 4 minimum will make u feel fantastic too iv even had people comment on.my skin down to the water plus the more u drink the more u shrink :) water was a chor at first now i love it xx

HERE WE GOOO.. Hey ladies.

Michelin Man... Lol I laughed!!

Met my consultant today she's lovely. For my height I'm on 4 products a day. Got porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch, soup for tea and a shake for after tea a bit later on but she wants to get me down to 3 products a day.

Got the shaker too and asked about fibre she said drink water and it won't be a problem.

Can't believe I'm starting it tomorrow! Can't wait!!! I have 4 stone to lose exactly.

Rachel let me know how your weigh in goes :)

Bring it onnnnnnn! x x

bring it on indeed so excited but nervous too let me no how u get on tomz and if u want to crumble just message me. u ok kik or watsapp rachel? x

I will be sure to let you know if I crumble lol!! And I'm on whatsapp haven't a clue what kik is lol! x x

Day 1.. Just had breakfast.. Apple and cinnamon porridge.. I couldn't finish it... Tasted like flour, water and salt with bits of cardboard! Bleugh!!!!! x x

nobody said it will b yummy :D when i started i went on Lighter Life n the first day tried the porridge, it went down the sink after first soon :D :D

Well it was pretty damn awful lol!!!
Ill try again tomorrow but I microwave it for longer than a minute as it was so sloppy. If not then I'm swapping for a shake. I'm currently starving! Bring on lunch time x x

Well it was pretty damn awful lol!!!
Ill try again tomorrow but I microwave it for longer than a minute as it was so sloppy. If not then I'm swapping for a shake. I'm currently starving! Bring on lunch time x x

hiya rachel my porride was like that the first day get a habd blender n make it with boiling water then whisk the microwave a minute will always be sloppy tho :( ul end up lovin it and is so filling. chin up :) iv just had my weigh in...11lb off :) xx

11lbs is AMAZING! Congrats! Almost a stone in one week! I'd be totally thrilled if I can shake off 11lbs on Tuesday!

I've not tried the porridge yet, bit scared tbh. I think so far the soups and powder shakes are my favourite. Just wish I'd got more chocolate ones instead of banana and butterscotch but at least I know for next time. Had a leek and potato soup for lunch, it tasted a bit powdery so I might need to add more water or blitz for longer next time though. Tasted okay though! Hope you're all having a good day! x

Bloody phone thought I had replied already..

WELL DONE RACHEL!! That's a huge weight loss! You've done so so well that's almost a stone!!!! Keep going!! :) Bet you feel amazing!
Can't wait for my first weigh in!!

Had my shake for lunch, cookies and cream.. So lumpy I need a whisk for work.. Hmmm. But it was drinkable. Wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. Having Oriental soup for tea an then got to have another shake because of my height.. Feel hungry but bloated?? Cannot stop weeing!!

x x

I feel a bit bloated lately! I've been weeing constantly too, it's totally clear and kind of funny smelling though?! Hope that's normal! I think using a proper blender does help, I only blended my soup for a few seconds this time and it did taste a bit powdery.The hunger definitely dies down though. I can't waaaait for my first weigh in, had a sneak weigh last night and I think I've lost about 4lbs so far, not bad for 2 days! Weighed myself this morning and it showed a 8lb loss but I think it was just morning luck lol. x

hi girlys thank u :) it feels great.
my sister lost six n she had a burger king and fizzy fanta and mozerella sticks and a crumpet and a kitkat on day 3 huge relapse but she stil had fab loss.

honestly girls electric hand blenda the one that comes with a messuring jug cos u can use that as ur cup/bowl if ur at work.
i hated my shakes and my soups n especialy porridge but bow love them all lumpy shakes r not gud.
i only have original porridge.
bit embaressing but iv noticed today my pee smells too n is clear think cos of the water its flushin all toxins out of our body.
hense the smelly breath lol.
stick at it ladies n drink drink drink :) xxxx

Back