Cambridge Diet

Shell - I was able to add my ticker when I joined first......that said, I wonder will I be able to edit and add it again after WI tomorrow - we'll see.........

woo hoo 8lbs is a fab result!

keep up the good work!

xx

Well what a day (and a test its been!). I've just come back from a lovely day out with my sister, her pal and two children. They all decided they wanted fish and chips (OH MY GOD!).
Whilst they tucked in, I had my banana bliss, washed down with refreshing water. Yumyum. Then to rub salt into the wounds they all had ice cream. I can't believe I never gave in, and I'm so proud of myself.

you'll do just fine cicerone. no worries. it really does help to spur you on doesn't it? :D

abz xx

ive got a ticker thingy but now i want a flashy name thing like becky!!!!!!!
im on day 6 now the bad head has gone....i havent noticed and no one has told me that my breath hums....should it???? i am def loosing weight havent had proper weigh in yet but my scales are showing a loss of 11 lbs!!!!!

Well done Shell...sounds like your gonna have a good loss. I did get the dodgy breath for a few days but it's not so bad anymore, well at least my mouth doesn't feel so bad but i have upped my water intake so that could be it.
Sorry can't help with the flashy name...i'm clueless.xx

im drinking water by the bottle load... (i bought the summer berry powder its really nice) ...i think the breath thing must effect diff people.....unless people around me are being kind!!!!! im sure someone at work will tell me otherwise tomorrow!!!!

Oh no don't get me wrong i def had it, maybe i still do but am used to it, ha ha. But my mouth is better from drinking more water and i use a sugar free breath spray and brush my teeth 4times a day, and use a mouthwash and floss....obsessive, me?

have you got any teeth left???!!!!!....ive got to go to bed now coz im feeling a little bit peckish!!!!!!!!!
this site is really funny...seems really bizarre that the last lot of chat rooms i went on were about 8 years ago b4 i was married.....used to talk to aload of pervy blokes....!!! just talk to a load of birds now with weight issues!!!!! i must be getting old!!!!!!

Second week weigh in and another 4lbs gone. Yippee.

Got some crunch bars for this week though as I'm thinking about food far too much., and hoping this will help. At least its something to chew. Bit dissappointed with my CD lady too, as I really wanted to try the Mix A Mousse, but she didn't have any, and told me to buy some Gellatine. Not sure about that one though? Apart from that I'm feeling good and I hope everyone else is doing well too x

great loss keep it up

well done....
my cdc advised to chop the bars up and keep in frigde... and albeit i have 3 shakes aday, could have 4 because of my height.....but when you just feel the urge to eat...have a little bit of bar.....because chopped into 8 or 10 its not likely to affect your weight loss....to be fair its worked for me....felt like i was being naughty!!!!! but def took away that urge to binge !!!

I chopped my 5 bars up and mixed them up in seperate bags, and then I froze them. Had one today for lunch and I really enjoyed it. Like revels (I got this from another post, and really recommend it). Its taking away the food issue for me, so hopefully I can make it through to another weigh in
x

Back