Cambridge Diet

That is a great loss - keep em coming!

:cry::cry:Good morning., Been awake since 5. I need someone to shout at me or something!
I cant stop thinking about food, and I scared I'm going to fall off the wagon. I'm longing for a cooked chicken breast (really, this is all I've thought about for 24 hours). I havent felt hungry at all since I've started CD (on 3rd week), but yesterday the chicken thing kicked in and it just wont go away. Help.......................

Also yesterday, I was in work at lunchtime and was quizzed to what I was drinking, so I had to explain I was on CD to some colleagues, who said a few comments like "oh dont be doing that, eat sensibly, its dangerous, blah blah), so then I had to justify myself to them, explain what the diets about, all while they looked at me as if I had two heads!, but it really got to me, and its the first time I've felt really down while doing it.
I have 2 people in work who I told about CD when I started, and they are really supportive and encourage me, but why do other people have to try and drag me down and make me feel bad.

morning hun, i replied on your other post, dont worry about any1 else hunni, your doing great. keep it up.xx

Well done hun, gosh everyone has got flashing names, feel left out now, maybe i should get one? HMM

Thanks ladies, Dont know why I posted twice (maybe I needed double help, haha). You have all really cheered me up., and yes, I will take today as a new day, and stuff everyone who tries to make me feel bad. Right, I'm off for breakfast now, I got a walnut shake, and then I'll go for a long walk. Thank you x

cicerone,
i ate chicken yesterday.....!!!!! its protein it wont stop the ketosis....my cdc told me to pick on pure protein if i feel that im tempted to feast!!! it did the trick for me and did the trick for abz the other day too. we are only human and technically putting our bodies into a fast....its only natural to crave the things our body is shouting out forxxx

Thanks Shelly, I went to Tesco today for Gellatine, and I actually went over to the cooked chicken section and sniffed it (OH THE SHAME!). It seemed to do the trick, so not given in yet.
Today has been a bad day all round for me though. I got a letter from my gym today telling me they had gone bankrupt, so I've lost just over 200 quid, which I never really had in the first place. It was such a great place and I was really getting into it.
So today, I have moped about. Laid on the couch. I even went back to bed for a few hours this afternoon. Hope I feel more cheerful tomorrow. If not, I will be giving myself a slap around the chops.
x

im not surprised you feel s***....ive not been too bad today with the food....just had my 3 shakes and an 1\8 th of a bar just to curb my sweet pangs!!!

Urges

I'm getting really fed up already. Its my third weigh in tomorrow., and I have had an awful week. I haven't given in yet, but my chicken cravings are not going away.
I've told myself if I have lost 4lb tomorrow, then I will treat myself to a chicken salad for tea, and then start again the next day.
But I'm worried it will kick me out of ketosis, and I may go to the extreme and eat lots more then I should.
What should I do? Deep down I know its a bad idea, but I'm so down this week.
Any advice you can give me?

Well done on 8lb gone forever! I've just started week 7 and have never felt fitter, the first week is definately the toughest, you will start feeling less tired and lethargic now, all of a sudden you will realise you are walking quicker and have more energy to do the basics like house work, playing with the kids etc.

8lb in one week, pat yourself on the back, you deserve.

Sara:)

I'm getting really fed up already. Its my third weigh in tomorrow., and I have had an awful week. I haven't given in yet, but my chicken cravings are not going away.
I've told myself if I have lost 4lb tomorrow, then I will treat myself to a chicken salad for tea, and then start again the next day.
But I'm worried it will kick me out of ketosis, and I may go to the extreme and eat lots more then I should.
What should I do? Deep down I know its a bad idea, but I'm so down this week.
Any advice you can give me?

i went for my second weigh in lost 5lb so chuffed, but explained that i need food....she told me that i can have a meal aday if i wish as ss+ is still an effective weight loss program. i did put it to her that what if i didnt eat every day and only had a meal when i needed it, she said that was fne, everyone is individual and she would rather me have one of the 200 cal meals than pig out on a 2000 one!! im going to a bbq on saturday so feel so much better knowing i can have a piece of chicken and some salad....i had a bit of turkey breast tonight with a bit of asparagus and i feel so human!!! tomorrow ill try and just have my shakes and bars...but if i feel the urge ill have tea. i look at it this way...ive lost over a stone in 2 weeks no diet has ever worked like this for me i aint gonna blow it...and 200 cals a day certainly wont blow it but it may just take a little longer!!!!

shelleyxxx:eat:

Back