Cambridge eat easy range

mama22

Silver Member
Sooooo excited starting in January Cambridge will introduce an "eat easy range" yes that's right meals to help with maintenance, balanced meals with portion control. They range between 250-310 kcal and will be priced between £3.30-£ 3.70 and the range includes
Chicken in tarragon sauce
Beef in pepper sauce
Vegetable chilli
Hake in lemon sauce and
Mediterranean style chicken pasta

Can't wait to place my order in January

This will be fantastic. And can imagine will help loads people stick to it more xxx woohoo roll on jan

cool - are they going to be low carb enough to combine with the plans?

they're for maintenance but cd are bringing out a recipe book which covers 810 to stage 6 maintenance. also they're releasing my cambridge which is a computer based (or app based) programme which allows you to track you daily food. you can scan the barcodes of foods and it tells you the cals and nutritional info. plus if you decide to eat that product then you can log it. you can share this info with your cdc too.

As said its more for maintenance but will help people struggling with portion control, no spangles not low carb but they look amazing.

wow will speak to my consultant about it at my weigh in at lunch sounds amazing :)

the cookbook sounds fab, but i think i'm missing something with the ready meals. are the different at all to weightwatcher / supermarket own brand low cal ready meals?

The meals sounded great at first but if they're not low carb I'm wondering, like sprangles, what makes them different from the ww meals etc?
Low carb ready meals would be amazing and they'd appeal to other diets like atkins etc
Shame there isn't much low carb stuff over here, I know the US has abit more than we do and it can be imported but its very expensive :(

Tbh I wouldn't like to say what the difference is until CHQ has passed on some training but I can say they look like real meals i.e. meat, veg and carb not just a ww or supermarket packet lasagne or cottage pie on its own

Hi All

I just got back from meeting with my CDC and I got more info on the ready meals. They should be available from the first week in January. If my memory serves me right there are 5 varieties - Vegetable chilli, Chicken and tarragon, Hake and lemon, Pepered Beef and for the life of my I can't remember the fifth!! They are from 320 - 400 calories each and should retail at aroung £3 -£4.

I remembered its a pasta dish :D

Back