Cambridge weight plan - April 2014 start - any buddies to share my (hunger) pain? Xx

Hi Knkse5
I wouldn't class the extra shake as cheating hun, my sister is also on the plan but because of her height she has 4 shakes a day and she's only 1/4 of a inch taller than me. You dud amazingly to stay away from the pizza so you should be really proud of yourself.
Well done on your loss you are doing really well :)

Lizz you are the most positive person on here! Haha!! I thought I was focused, but I'm a total inadequate next to you ;) That said, I haven't cheated yet and I do like the diet too! Except today, feeling poorly!

Haha why thank you :) I take that as a massive compliment! Focused or bust really where cd is concerned.

How are you feeling today?

We all make me chuckle! We are all ex bingers and here we are beating ourselves up over an extra shake or piece of broccoli (damn broccoli!!).
Both are totally acceptable if it stops you eating pizza and other nasty foods.
That extra shake was the wisest move to make so well done for making a good choice! :)

Thank you so much! I went to bed last night feeling like a right failure but have woken up feeling more determined.

The days are easy, it's the evenings that get me! Think I might have to find myself a hobbie lol other than eating!!!

I fsound the evenings hard to start with but now I just clean to keep me busy lol
At the moment the hardest part for me is when I have to make chips for the holiday makers!! Makes me go weak but I'm managing to hold on :)
I also found flavoured black coffees that we are allowed and they are lush:D

day 3 :)

Can I join too?! I started on wednesday evening so only day 3 for me! Last two days have been ok but today im feeling hungry and cold!!

Cat can do, I feel for you making the chips! I have to cook for my children and husband and even if it is just eggs on toast I find myself dribbling whilst they're eating!!! I'm not a coffee drinker but I have been having lemon tea.

Dani, try having a choc shake warm or the oriental chilli soup always makes me boiling as it's a bit spicy. I do find the cold in the evenings. It feels like my bones are frozen lol. I just wrap up warm, whack the heating up and have a hot shake them lots of green teas! It gets lots easier once you are in a routine. I find weekends hardest.

I fsound the evenings hard to start with but now I just clean to keep me busy lol
At the moment the hardest part for me is when I have to make chips for the holiday makers!! Makes me go weak but I'm managing to hold on :)
I also found flavoured black coffees that we are allowed and they are lush:D

Hi Cat can do!
Are you finding week 3 better than week two? I am coming to the end of week two and found it a struggle yesterday and today (11th and 12th day) I think it's more the boredom of the same stuff. I started off liking the soup and now I am so fed up of the soup. I have no intention of cheating and haven't done yet I am just finding it a bit harder now and boring!
Also what's the flavoured coffee? Where did you get that? I struggle with black coffee but if it's flavoured it might be better.
Very well done on your weight loss!

Hi it's called cherry bean coffee you can only get it online but it's worth it, I have a chocolate one which is amazing, o mean it's no Starbucks mocha but it does the trick lol
This week has been the easiest so far as I had a few hungry days last week but none this week.
I'm getting abit bored now as I have stuck to cappuccino, butterscotch, vanilla And choc orange but I'm gonna get the leek and potato soup this week cuz I need to get warm!!!

I'm feeling bored today!

I am so missing food today :(

Day 3 over. .. ive had a killee headache and was sick earlier (a mixture of choc shake and veg soup - yuck!) Hoping tomorrow will be better x

Today should be much better. My headache went on day 4 and my hunger on day 5.
Well done for sticking through the worst part xx

Day 14 today and in a better frame of mind than yesterday. Weekends are always tough

First week is the worst. You get used to it after week 2 I would say... Good luck all

Total loss = 26lbs

Deffo keep going!!!! The results make the lack of food bearable!

Hey ladies.. can i join this group too? Im starting tomorow (Monday).. i have dne this beforr and lastd oy 2 and a half weeks but lost 1stone n 3lbs.. i kind of lost motivation! Im bak with more confidence n hopefully we can support each other via this :).. i really wanna do this properly this time and be ready for summer..(atleast smaller than what i am now) .. xx how long does it take to drop a dress size? X

I just wanna scream!!! I fell off the wagon last night and had a boiled egg and peas!!! I think I just did too much yesterday and was close to passing out even after my third shake. I have woken up this morning and my stick says I'm still in ketosis but I feel crap, like I have failed big time.
It's my weigh in tonight but my consultant is crap she's always drinking and says stuff like " oh don't worry girls, one bag of chips won't hurt " xxx

Hey ladies.. can i join this group too? Im starting tomorow (Monday).. i have dne this beforr and lastd oy 2 and a half weeks but lost 1stone n 3lbs.. i kind of lost motivation! Im bak with more confidence n hopefully we can support each other via this :).. i really wanna do this properly this time and be ready for summer..(atleast smaller than what i am now) .. xx how long does it take to drop a dress size? X

Totally depends on your body and size. I find I weigh as much as my size so When I was a 20, I was 20 stone, size 14 at 14 stone etc. so 2 stone per dress size for me

Back